Start your 30-day free trial of Unlimited to listen to this song plus tens of millions more songs. Where Your Road Leads. Get track Get track CNN, … Description My people know many secrets about this place. Patricia Lynn Yearwood was born in Monticello, Georgia to Jack and Gwen Yearwood, and developed her musical talent in Nashville, Tennessee, where she interned as a receptionist for the local company MTM Records. Get track

9,383 6,429 She cites Linda Ronstadt as her biggest influence, and Ronstadt's sound and voca…

Completion

Get track "Where Your Road Leads" is a song written by Victoria Shaw and Desmond Child, and recorded by American country music artists Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

11 tracks (41:21). Exclusive Prime pricing.

Data Correct

Complete your Trisha Yearwood collection.

Il s’agit d’un duo avec Garth BROOKS, alors qu’ils étaient simplement amis à l’époque, avant qu’elle ne se marie avec ce dernier en 2005.

Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood.

The album reached #3 on the Billboard country albums chart. Where your road leads, I will follow When your heart bleeds, I'll be there for you When your night grows dark and you can't find your tomorrow Then you can follow me. Get track

Data Correct

Listen to your favorite songs from Where Your Road Leads by Trisha Yearwood Now.

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please Get track

Diego Luna Wife, Smokey Or Smoky, Ian Kinsler Contract, Santos Price Target, Andorra Flag Cows, Hypixel Dungeons Puzzles, Feels So Right Chords, Disc Personality Test Printable, The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Cast, Billy T James Show, Dragon Quest X Gameplay, Blithe Spirit London 2020, Did Princess Margaret Bow To Diana's Coffin, Yoda's Master, Nigeria Economy 2020, Michelle Rodriguez Twitter, Chad Birth Rate 2019, Magnus Chase And The Hammer Of Thor Pdf, Trisha Yearwood Top 10 Songs, German Dialogue In Supermarket, Gabrielle Aplin, Greta Thunberg Parents, Princess Diana Early Fashion, Hiroshima: The Real History Summary, Tony Marshall Hogan Lovells, Santos Price Target, Blackheart Poe, Iron Man Simulator Game, Eurojackpot Zahlen Heute, Aj Styles Kids, Incident In New Baghdad, Survivor Movie, Tsys Csr Digital Interview Questions, Japan Negative Interest Rates 2019, Don't Take The Girl Chords, The Club Movie Review, Police Officer Exam, Bujumbura Country, Ta-nehisi Coates Between The World And Me Quotes, Helen Hayes, Beautiful Arabic Sentences, The Day, Schooling The World Trailer, Mexico Language Map, Matt Garza, Mummy Curse Coronavirus, Fantasy Football Helper, Buyology Truth And Lies About What We Buy, Boyoma Falls Images, Italy In World Map, Damaged Lyrics Heathers, Tron 3 News, She's In Love With The Boy Chords, Blackburn Football Club, Rio Ruiz Volleyball Coach, Starred Up Cast, Invent Yourself A Shortcake, Watch Koyaanisqatsi, Emma Craven, Alien Registration Number Lookup Online, Wvu Portal, Dcms Twitter, Perseus Of Macedon, Randy Wolf Spirit, If God Is Willing And Da Creek Don T Rise Soundtrack, Andrew Gaff Partner, Jesse Hogan Brother, North Cyprus Flag Emoji, Indonesian Speaking Countries, Live Stream Portugal, Peggy Carter Jealous, Sibiu Tripadvisor, Directorate S Goodreads, Nana Addo First Wife Death, Melbourne Cricket Club President List, Portuguese Vs Spanish Names, Mark Lowe, White Light, Black Rain Worksheet Answers Key, The Kid Who Would Be King Trailer,