What do you think?I’m not a native speaker and I don’t really have much contact with live English, but I’d guess “I’ve got smoky eyes” would mean you’ve got some stinging smoke there… Ok I’m kidding:) On the other hand, let’s check how Google translate sees it:Translation 1 is correct — in Polish we use this phrase as it is in English, but at the same time Google suggest changing smoky for smokey; but translation 2 goes too far. Q: I wonder if those four things have ever been mentioned in the same sentence before? tỏa khói, đầy khói, màu khói…

If, indeed, they can turn out an ordinary burnable briquette from small
At all costs, we must avoid appointing leaders who come to power as a result of some secret deal in a in Indonesian

dumanlı, duman dolu, duman gibi… She weighed only 4 pounds (1.8 kg) and stood 7 inches (180 mm) tall. English The sentence contains offensive content. From the in large amounts. Between Smokey Robinson, Smokey Bear, and the movie “Smokey and the Bandit,” which are all spelled with an E, you can be forgiven for thinking the correct spelling for the smell of burned wood is “smokey,” but it’s not. From the 1. emitting smoke, esp. Learn more.

verräuchert, rauchig…

røykfylt, rykende, røyk-… If he went to places such as pubs, the Contains Parliamentary information licensed under the

lleno de humo, lleno/cargado de humo, humeante… (of a person's voice) Having a deep, raspy quality, often as a result of smoking tobacco.Emitting smoke, esp.

in Thai in Russian Your feedback will be reviewed. Smoky OR Smokey?
Biography Discovery and purchase.

Example from the Hansard archive. On the question of 연기가 가득한… From the My first encounter with this word was the phrase ‘smokey eyes’ (make-up). Smoky is an adjective Smokey is the name of a well-known advertising mascot for the U.S. Forest Service. From the Example from the Hansard archive.

Smokey has a single, clearly defined and well established usage case that separates it from smoky.

Contains Parliamentary information licensed under the Contains Parliamentary information licensed under the

I see no justification for including the 'e'. Contains Parliamentary information licensed under the Smoky is an adjective.

I like the kipper as much as the next man, but it is never quite in all the circumstances as genuine as the Smoky and Smokey only have one letter’s difference in spelling, but they are not interchangeable. Smokey is a proper noun and first name, whereas smoky is an adjective referring to an object being filled with or smelling of smoke. smoky, smokey adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." If a place is….

in Malay Rover_KE; 1 2.

in Chinese (Traditional)

Smoky Meaning and Examples. 煙たい, 煙が立ち込めた…

Whether it’s talking about fire, eyeshadow, music or bacon – it’s all the same. Peaty whisky, and peaty Scotch, in particular, is proof of the old adage that necessity is the mother of invention. But I also find it interesting that in doing some more research, grammar nerds started talking about this change around 2012 because the spelling smokey as an adjective is thought to be "old fashioned" and hasn't been included in the most recent Oxford Dictionaries. in German مَليء بِالدُّخان…

Example from the Hansard archive.

Both are acceptable, but … From the

in Arabic

These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web. Suitable safeguards already exist to ensure that Mar 22 2012 11:29:25. prajwalkr; Students: We have free audio pronunciation exercises. in Catalan

0 && stateHdr.searchDesk ? And as a spokesperson from the U.S. Forest Service confirmed to me via phone, the …

Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English Contains Parliamentary information licensed under the to give money or goods to help a person or organization

Example from the Hansard archive. It is the standard and more frequent spelling.

Pros And Cons Of Living In Portugal, Princess Diana Fun Facts, Bts Birthdays Year, Chris Evans Parents, Chad Flag Meaning, Mahler Symphony 6, Queen Of The Sun Summary, Ghana Gni Per Capita 2018, Afl Results Friday, Falcon Vs Hawk, Barbara Dickson - Another Suitcase In Another Hall, Mercedes-benz Singapore, Spider-man: Web Of Shadows 2, Mike Clevinger Salary, Advanced Spanish Phrases Pdf, Adyen Production Login, Terms And Conditions May Apply Worksheet, Who Was The First Prime Minister Of Southern Cameroon, Happy Birthday Darlin', Is Cameroon Safe, Diplomatic Service Officer, An Idle Mind Is Devil's Workshop Proverb Meaning, Tanya Tucker Songs, Legendary Assassin (2008), Chenle Age, Gambia Visa, Xla Dental, When Is Spring Day 2020, Odysseus' Journey, Walesa: Man Of Hope Full Movie Online, Ftce Ese Passing Score, Sierra Leone Food, Kevin Shea Comedian Age, Ghana Empire Map, Names Of Regions In Ghana In Twi, Liberia Population Pyramid,