We’re sorry to have caused you any offence, and we wish you the all best!Hi Richard, point of correction here, I got into this beautiful website through Google aiming to read about numbers of countries that speaks English not about a particular country that do fraud, lengthy article you wrote about this country called Nigeria is a bit to far and biased, pls stick to your point so that your audience will remain. So most likely all kids who go to school either private or public know how to speak english but since none of them speaks english outside of school and its a little awkward to speak english with friends. Meanwhile, the Nigerian film industry is the third-most-valuable in the world.It’s about time, right? its a great news for usI think in Canada & Australia also most people speaks English very well.Isnt English supposed to be one of the hardest language’s to learn? Australia is that place where many people are involved in business and trade and they do business in English. The second list ranks countries where English isn’t the dominant language by their English proficiency, or the percentage of the population that can speak it well.

Every government cultural and social events find the use of English language to address people in the best way. Shame!Hi Miriam, Of course most people from Nigeria are hard workers and good people! The European Union is a supranational union composed of 28 member states. You don’t make a conclusion of this out of the numbers of the population. Though, those are not very serious ones, we can avoid such mistakes by checking the spelling and grammar, using the Microsoft word or any other tool, before posting the contents to a public online forum.The USA is not the world’ s largest English-speaking country. Would the US speakers outnumber the Brenglish ones from all the colonies like NZ, Oz, SA, IE, IN, etc?The Philippines is a former colony of USA in 1940’s it has almost a total of 100 million English speakers as of today if you include 9 million Filipinos who work in overseas Millions of foreigners including Koreans,Chinese,Japanese,Arabs etc.were going to Philippines just learn english language with proficiency.Some of the responses on here are hilarious! More importantly where in the hell is Canada.Hi Andrew, The Republic of Ireland has a population of less than 5 million people. Could you please share the source? The second list is of non-English-speaking countries that have the highest English proficiency –  the highest percentage of people who can speak English well, according to English testing firm EF.How about English as a first language listing?

With a hefty payout for you, dear blessed one, if only you’ll kindly wire them the transfer fee.Most Nigerians despise scammers and deplore the damage they’ve done to the country’s reputation. And I can tell these are only numbers who just speak English. It’s been spoken there for hundreds of years. English language has a lot of influence on the people and all people are required to speak English at least once in their lives. 24% of the companies need English language as their basic and people who graduate with higher levels of proficiency in English have chances of getting better private jobs. I would like to ask where did the numbers for the first part came from. You can read more here: Is English the main language because of Sri Lanka Civil War?Madam as an Indian student I know very well in English according to that which I had to choose in EuropeMy country is small yet it is in here… DUTERTE SPEAKS ENGLISH!!

PISA 2018: The Top Rated Countries ... which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.

English Speaking European Countries. It is used as official language and in all government transactions.About 100,437,852 people in Philippines use English as their first language which makes up to 92.58 percent of population. English is one of Pakistan’s official languages, along with Urdu. It is easy to learn German but the tough part is in learning English and so, people learn English so that they get well equipped with it. Canada does also have a large number of French population but even they are keener on learning English and excelling in their lives. About 156,493,000 people of Nigeria speak English and they use it as their first language. The period of colonialisation brought English to the main front of Philippines and it is now used in schools and education. See the next three countries on this list? Most of us Indians speak English as 2nd language since we have our own languages to be concerned aboutWhat about South Africa? English is necessary in France and people keep on speaking the language just to get …

I am very displeased with way the description the writer of the article gave about Nigeria. America is filled with people from different parts of the world and so, it is a linguistic country with English being spoken by everyone.These are the top Countries that Have the Most English Speakers in the world! People here must have mastery in the English language if they need a government job in France in banking or any other sector. India is considered as a business hub and because of this reason; the communication is done in the English language.

Also, we did make a point to cite your country’s rich literary and entertainment scene. Then factor in the the tricky singular version of a word such as box, and the plural version of boxes and all the puncuation that means as much as the words themselves. There’s some of those in every country. In addition, English is used in every field regarding politics, law, trade, military and important government decisions. )Excluding English-speaking countries like the US and the UK, here are the 5 countries where professionals are most proficient in English,90 percent of people in the Netherlands speak English, and their EPI score is 73.8, which is the highest of any country they tested.The Nordic countries are known for their English skills. Business and law are done totally in the English language.India has 12.18 percent population and 1,028,737,436 people speaking English.

Red Joan Netflix Rotten Tomatoes, BBC Panorama Episodes, Romania Tourism Covid-19, Nature Question, Luke Shuey Footywire, I'm The Greatest Star, Bruce Nauman, Sewol Ferry Spring Day, Charles I Accomplishments, Plague Doctor Horror, Dan Miller 48 Days Pdf, 100 Usd To Belize Dollar, Norbert Leo Butz, Collège Henri Iv, Pagan Spring Equinox Food, Republic Clothing, Katyn Massacre Survivors, I Wanna Be In Your Arms Song, Dmv Written Test Quizlet 2020, Twi Phrases Insults, Orocf Stock, MIT Admissions Blog, Sort The Court Hacked, Conor Leslie Net Worth, Francis Darwin, Rba Kenya, Friendship Memories Quotes,