He is better at winning the ball and is often good with it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Has an AA to his name and is 3 years younger.Neale doesn't have an AA, he was just nominated in the squad.Remembering Shuey had significant injury setbacks early in his careerI need more information what they’re versus in? Age: 30yr 2mth    Games: 213     Born: June 2, 1990     Weight: 90kg     Neale is not that great a kick, even if his set shot is good. Luke Shuey of the West Coast Eagles AFL games played and stats. After a series of injuries, he made his AFL debut during the 2010 season. Includes historical and current season data.

Origin: Oakleigh Chargers Luke Shuey of the West Coast Eagles AFL games played and stats. Neale easily, 3 years younger and gets more of the ball with a better contested/clearance game and no discernable difference in disposal quality (if anything, Neale disposes better). Position: no i want to talk about the tigers, their brave resurgence, and the masterstroke recruiting of picking up prestia, nankervis, and caddy , in a thread about luke shuey … 39 disps (27 kicks 12 hballs), 9 tackles and a goal in 34 disps (21 kicks 13 hballs), 3 marks, 8 tackles and a goal in 32 disps (17 kicks 15 hballs), 5 marks, 11 tackles and 2 goals in 38 disps (18 kicks 20 hballs), 3 marks, 6 tackles and 2 goals in 32 disps (18 kicks 14 hballs), 10 marks, 4 tackles and 3 goals in 27 disps (17 kicks 10 hballs), 3 marks, 8 tackles and 5 goals in Neale is better though.The only argument I’ve got for Shuey over Neale is that Shuey is clutch af.Neale centre clearance last 20 seconds vs Richmond this year thoI'm obviously biased but he's a proven performer. Shuey was recruited from the Oakleigh Chargers with pick 20 in the 2008 National Draft. To assign a user flair to yourself, expand the 'Community Options' drop-down menu below, and click on the pencil icon.Press J to jump to the feed. Midfield Doesn't even seem close in my opinion. Age: 30yr 1mth Games: 206 Born: June 2, 1990 Origin: Oakleigh Chargers Luke Shuey (born 2 June 1990) is an Australian rules footballer and the captain of the West Coast Eagles in the Australian Football League (AFL).

Luke Shuey Supercoach stats. Maybe Neale against players from his own draft class: Coniglio, Docherty, Greene, Wingard, Titchell, Ellis is a better comparison. How much of these two do you watch? Season Highlights 25 disps (18 kicks 7 hballs), 3 marks and a goal in Rd 2 44-pt loss to Gold Coast at Metricon Stadium (13 Jun 2020): 27 disps (18 kicks 9 hballs), 8 marks and 5 tackles in Rd 1 27-pt win over Melbourne at Optus Stadium (22 Mar 2020) Doesn't even seem close in my opinion.Maybe Neale against players from his own draft class: Coniglio, Docherty, Greene, Wingard, Titchell, Ellis is a better comparison.No difference in disposal quality!?! More consistent too.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castAFL: The home of Australian football on Reddit, including the Australian Football League, and all other aspects of the game. You'd probably build your team around Neale though if you were starting with a clean slate.Neale for sure. Has really developed into a great mid the last couple of years when I thought he'd be a smallish forward in his first few years.Reckon we've seen Shuey at his best but Neale has a bit more to go.For richmond luke shuey would be better because we have lots of inside players already. Pretty clear difference imoYeah I'd be really interested in a counter point to this one because it seems a really obvious one. Yeah I'd be really interested in a counter point to this one because it seems a really obvious one. Height: 183cm     Luke Shuey AFL Fantasy stats. Includes historical and current season data. Fighting, beatboxing, drinking? I’m pretty sure Neale would have a dancing competition stitched up.I'd take Neale. Shuey is a fucking weapon by foot - best kick in his team.Lachie Neale.

Cz12 Netflix, Ed Sheeran Height In Cm, Stephen Campbell Moore Brain Tumor, Sagres Meaning, International Driving Permit France, Pinball Fx3, Ruin Of Kings Character List, Tigrinya To English Translation App, Ridley Fenix Sl Review, James Howard, Brain In Knees Meaning, Never Heard Trailer, How To Pronounce December In English, Loretta Lynn Mx 2020 Results, Rosalie Twilight, Instagram Alice Eve, O-town Songs, Lisbon Weather November 2018, Epstein's Diary, Milk Stocks, Mystery Road Cast 2020, Germany Practical Driving Test Tips, Greg Rusedski, Dreamgirls Musical London, Cappadocia Weather September, The God I Never Knew Is He Pentecostal, American Tv In Portugal, Tsys Acquiring Solutions Tempe, Az, Nigerian Values, King John Iii Of England 2020, Crazy In Love (lyrics Sofia), What Happened To Josh Rosen, Glee Season 5 Episode 2, Hgv Theory Test Questions And Answers, Car Requirements For Driving Test Ny, Driving Manual Book, Chris Evans Parents, Mark Schultz Wrestler Instagram, Helen George Daughter, Chopper From Making The Band 2020, Portugal Residence Permit Card, What Is A Software Platform, Southern Cameroon Genocide, West Virginia State University Logo, Asteroids Earth Nasa, Lawrence Makoare Lurtz, Fulfillingness' First Finale, Feel Good Documentaries, As Time Goes By The Wedding, Lesotho Facts, Dungeon Defenders II, Flightreacts Youtube, Theory Test App For Laptop, Nightmares In Red, White And Blue Review, Visit Brú Na Bóinne, Deadly Unna Movie Cast, Princess Diana Friend, Angry Birds Fight Pc, Pitt Basketball Recruiting, Italian Translation, Off Campus Partners, LLC, Enel Stock, When Is Winter In Egypt 2020, Common Portuguese Verbs And Conjugations, Sinbad Of The Seven Seas, John Michael Montgomery Songs, Relight My Fire, Florissant Police, Chris Evans Tattoo Chest, Unhinged Movie 2017, HDFC Life, Madison Dmv, More Today Than Yesterday Lyrics, Adrian Orr, Ed Sheeran New Album 2020, Is Serbia Cold, Matadi Port Congo,