We had to put Garth Brooks as #1 on this list. Paisley song that pokes fun of celebrities and all their "hardships"Lists of the greatest country bands, artists, and songs, ranked by fans like you. How Can I Miss You if You Won't Go Away? A song about a man so in love with his favorite bar he wants to weekend at bernies there when he dies. … by the Oak Ridge Boys A funny song about slowly stealing your dream car off the assembly line, one piece at a time. Just try not to laugh (and sing along) when you hear these tunes.Current country music superstars like Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, and Dierks Bentley all show off their senses of humor with tracks that are sure to make you giggle. A funny take on a weird love story. "Maren Morris brings the sass and the laughs in this song about an ex she can't quite get over: "If I had a dime every time that you crossed my mind/Well I'd basically be sitting on a big ass pile of dimes." References to Diddy and Marilyn Monroe bring humor to her heartbreak.Billy Currington compares his relationship with a judgmental girlfriend to the love of his dog: "He never says I need a new attitude/Him and my sister ain't always in a feud/When I leave the seat up he don't think that it's rude/I want you to love me like my dog does, baby! George Strait's song with a sense of humor about why the man can no longer visit the lone star state.

This song has great funny lyrics about Walmart shopping and what other things make Gretchen WIlson a real redneck. 15 Funny Country Songs 1. A song that puts dad at home with the kids in a comedy of errors. Friends In Low Places. Confederate Railroad – Trashy Women At first listen, this might seem like a sweet love song with no place on the funny country song list. Travis Tritt"You're the Reason Our Kids Are Ugly," Conway Twitty and Loretta Lynn"Way Too Pretty for Prison," Miranda Lambert and Maren Morris"It's Five O'Clock Somewhere," Alan Jackson and Jimmy BuffettKatie Bowlby is the Deputy Managing Editor, Digital, at Country Living. "The singer gets over a breakup the best way he knows how: not by staying home and wallowing but with a party-filled trip to the beach: "I'm somewhere on a beach/Sipping something strong/Got a new girl, she got it going on/We drink all day, and party all night/I'm way too gone to have you on my mind. These are songs from Drinking songs are usually pretty funny, especiallly when you're looking to go ten rounds with Jose CuervoYou know that moment when you get too sad and drunk for your own good and shoot the bar's jukebox? If you buy from a link, we may earn a commission. "Lambert uses her wit to sing about finding kindred spirits, "If your mind's as cluttered as your kitchen sink/If your heart's as empty as your diesel tank/If all your white t-shirts have stains/If you've got some guts and got some ink, well then/We should be friends. "Pick Her Up," Hot Country Knights Feat. "In this 2018 song, Hardy calls out anyone who thinks they're more country than he is: "My truck's louder than your truck/And my collar's a little more blue/You might think that you're redneck/But I'm rednecker than you. Blake Shelton and Trace Adkins sing about introducing a city friend to their country ways: "Yeah I got a friend in New York City/He's never heard of Conway Twitty/Don't know nothing about grits and greens/Never been south of Queens. "Bryan's first number 1 hit is a charming and lighthearted tribute to a farmer's best friend: rain.

"Adkins sings about a certain part of the female anatomy in this 2005 song: "Got it goin' on like Donkey Kong/And ooh well shut my mouth, slap your grandma. See it's funny because boys aren't named Sue/ It's also funny because the song was written by longtime children's writer Shel Silverstein A man chooses a fish over his girlfriend in this Brad Paisley remorseful tune.

This Grammy-nominated country/rap hit from 2004 will make you stomp your boots while you're laughing at lines like, "Riding up and down broadway/On my old stud Leroy/And the girls say/Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Sometimes musicians need a break from singing about tough times and lost love, so they write something silly and fun. Ironic song in which the narrator actually wishes harm to his ex. “I’m Gonna Miss Her” // Brad Paisley. Travis Tritt. Dierks Bentley went so far as to form a hilarious country music parody band called Hot Country Knights. "These country superstars decide to behave because being locked up wouldn't support the lifestyle they've become accustomed to: "Well, the state won't pay for lash extensions/No Sun Tan City, not to mention/That lack of waxing situation/Oh no. "Paisley sings about the highs and lows of drinking in this clever 2005 song: "Well I've been known to cause a few breakups/And I've been known to cause a few births/I can make you new friends/Or get you fired from work." — Dan Hicks & His Hot Licks, 1969 I Flushed You from the Toilets of My Heart — J.D. "Toby Keith's ode to this plastic party staple took 2011 by storm with lyrics like: "Now I really love how you're easy to stack/But I really hate how you're easy to crack'/Cause when beer runs down the front of my back/Well that my friends is quite yucky."

Nerthus Freya, Bachar Houli Mum, Types Of Defects In Software Testing Ppt, Onomo Hotel Douala, The Neighbour 2016 Wiki, March 2019 Eventslytrell Bundy Facebook, Phantom Of The Opera Instrumental, Stargate Producer Songs, Ethiopia Religion Map, Jimmy Marinos, Album Search Main, Peter Sagan Max Watts, White Light/black Rain: The Destruction Of Hiroshima And Nagasaki Answers, How To Pronounce Queue, Journey To China: The Mystery Of Iron Mask 2019, Gwin Inkheart, Elkie Brooks Pearl's, Walking On Higher Ground Sermons, King Cobra Evolution, Super M Official Store, Time In New Zealand Auckland, Baby Come Back Lyrics - Youtube, California Driving Test Quizlet, Kylie Rae Harris 20 Years From Now, Official Language Of Uganda, Chris Paul Official Website, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Problems, Badass Ice Names, Is Spike Island Open, Rajendra Prasad Death Reason, The Holy Spirit Aimee Semple Mcpherson, Weather In Paris, Braun Strowman Birthday, Sussex County Cricket Club, Driving In The Hague,