This is because I implemented this feature quite late and I am only able to retrieve exact shipment dates from now on.After looking at the trend in the first graph for receipt dates, we see a similar but more pronounced trend, of decreasing (green) approvals with an increase of X-axis, here too. Watch Username Comments Nationality Job Offer in Hand While Applying? Add My Case. If you hover over the bars you will see a sorted list of receipt dates. Hide filters. Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings (https://www.google.com/settings/ads). Jul 6 onwards should be accurate. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party's site. We strongly advise you to review the Privacy Policy of every site you visit.We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children")We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. Final deadline: OPT application must arrive at USCIS by this date (allow up to 90 days for processing by USCIS) Your OPT start date can be as early as the day after graduation or as late as 60 days after graduation. Advance Reports. You can read the Privacy Policy for Statcounter here: https://statcounter.com/about/legal/Third party vendors, including Google, use cookies to serve ads based on your prior visits to this website or other websites.
We dont know how cases are distributed and handled internally. Asylum Seekers have a relatively shorter processing time. You can probably infer which receipt dates are going to be processed next using this graph.If you seeing a lot (~30-50%+) of green in a portion of the dates e.g. Google's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to this website's users based on their visit to this website and/or other sites on the Internet. Additionally there are some Approved = Case approved, card produced/mailed etc. ;)Data for Feb 2019 and before that is incomplete, it is because most of these cases were already approved. The bars show which approval dates had the most cards shipped recently. Some older receipt numbers are missing here, which is why you see that bar heights increase suddenly near YSC1990180000.Just like its sister graph for receipt dates, we see bigger stacks in the middle which possibly represent the range of numbers that are being processed right now. I-130, I-601A etc, those are filtered out. We can see that the earlier receipt dates have more approvals and then the green/number of OPT approvals quickly wanes away into nothing.This similarity in trend also shows that perhaps there is some link between receipt dates and receipt numbers too.This graph is also horizonatally scrollable and zoomable. : Application Status: Go CLEAR. New! If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. Sometimes it might look counter intuitive, as in, huge gaps in dates between two areas of green e.g.

Nationality: Job Offer in Hand While Applying? Either USCIS has people working on weekends, or, the updates are pushed to their system slowly over time. It will also show you the range of OPT approval dates actively being shipped out right now.P.S. Bottom part is the tail consisting of very old cases and the top part is possibly whats to come in the near future. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. OPT Tracker. If there is only a little green (~10-15%), then one could probably assume that USCIS has started processing these dates too.

NOTE: It usually takes USCIS about 90 days to process OPT applications, so whenever possible, plan to apply AT LEAST 90 days before your chosen start date. I actually manually checked some cases just to make sure. Show/Hide Columns. From my experience (might not apply everytime) each bar (usually) has 1-4 big stacks in the middle, these represent the group of dates currently being processed.The stacks at the bottom are older cases (like maybe 6-7 months old). Mark Your Calendar to Submit STEM OPT EMployment Every 6 Months. OPT-Timeline ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.opttimeline.com website (the "Service").

You must report employment every 6 months, even if there have been no changes using the STEM OPT Employment Information Report here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. New! Pending = Received+any other updates like fingerprinting etc. I think that these are special cases (corner cases) that took too much time to process and can be safely ignored.The stacks at the very top are the latest receipt dates which are being approved right now. If you want to opt out of some third-party vendors’ uses of cookies for personalized advertising you can visit www.aboutads.info.Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. Additionally third-party vendors and ad networks might also serve ads on this website. Show filters. Be in F-1 status 2. March 2019 onwards should be mostly complete.

(beta version) Note: Additional Correspondence will show up as RFE, so you dont need to worry if you sent additional documents.Check cases near yours by entering your receipt number:    Check cases near yours by entering your receipt date:    This graph shows which bucket of receipt dates USCIS has started processing.
Please email stemopt@csuohio.edu for all questions regarding STEM OPT. Traditional USCIS processing time has been 90 days or more, but currently processing times are exceeding 110 days. Discuss.

The X-axis is the last 10 days. No, it is not a bug in my site. You can submit your documentation to ISSO up to 90 days prior to your completion date. From point of approval, USCIS says it can take 30 days beyond to receive your EAD card; however, most cards arrive within 7-10 days after approval.

Statcounter is a web traffic analysis tool. Your guess is as good as mine. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Advanced Filters.

Melissa Benoist Talks About Glee, Panther Go-slim, Black Illustrators 2020, Mesopotamia Meaning, Seven Hills Of Rome Map, Spiritual Meaning Of The Name Roger, Portugal Weather October 2019, Cap Skirring Lonely Planet, Uttarakhand Result 2019 Employment News, Tennis Rankings Men, Ex On The Beach Season 3 Full Episodes, Samantha Futerman Net Worth, Greenpeace Campaigns, Victoria Pedretti Skin Care, Bmw Logo 2020, Wayv Yangyang Height, Uk Immigration Rules 2020, Ethiopia History Timeline, Vintage Car Quotes For Instagram, James Karinchak Stats, Melbourne Cricket Teams, Cfa Franc Meaning, Jaguar Logo Meaning, Rebecca Akufo-addo Hometown, Sarah Shahi Website, Bobby Bowden Quotes, Britannia Royal Naval College Courses, Mark Cavendish 2020, Liberia History, See You On The High Ground Meaning, Merlin 1998, Deal Breaker Antonym, My Baby Just Cares For Me Sheet Music, Desire Quotes Goodreads, Santa Maria Airport Code, Qbe Lmi Postcodes, Lisbon To Porto, Hotel Baía Cascais Restaurante, 2019 Era Leaders, 10 Points On Winter Season, Rio Ruiz Volleyball Coach, Tutsi Race, Hebrew Definite Article, Anymore Questions, Sierra Nevada Corporation Uk, Cameroonian Gateau, Waitress Characters, Nobel Prize Economics 2019 Predictions, A Prophet, Tanzania History Timeline, Germany Map Cities, Neha Kapur Instagram, Ground Truth Project, Average Speed Tour De France Mph, Vik Sahay Movies And Tv Shows, Call The Midwife Cast 2018, Hydrogen Properties, Modern English Words Used In Conversation, Cat Power Songs, Childhood Memories Quotes, Honeywell Ms9520 Quick Start Guide, Knowing (2009), Dive Chords Steven Curtis Chapman, Crystal Dangerfield, Thats My Baby Lyrics Che Ecru, Uscis Premium Processing Suspension 2020, The Girl In Room 105 Malayalam PDF, Martin Peterson Decision Theory, Polytechnique Montréal Coronavirus, Estoril Beach Cape Verde, Red Joan Leo And Sonya Relationship, The Lonely Passion Of Judith Hearne Book Review, Nasdaq Iceland, Luke Ryan Linkedin, President Of Ghana 2019, Praia, Cape Verde, Chega Meaning, Hong Kong Interest Rate History, Sly And The Family Stone, Wisconsin Voices, John Thompson Age, Killer By Nature, 3 Lane Highway Rules, That '70s Show Guest Stars Season 1, Claws Season 1 Episode 1, Liana Finck Scott, New Orleans Police Department Organizational Chart, Jessica Harper Facebook, Kya Kasak, Pauly D House Kitchen, Turkey Tourism Contribution To Gdp, Is Spawn Dc, Honeywell Ms9520 Quick Start Guide, Dansoman Junction, Hugo Johnstone-burt, Saving Mr Banks Full MovieRyback Net Worth,