She is the one who killed both Tarzan's parents and Kerchak and Kala's baby son. Finn is investigating Tarzan's Treehouse for clues to the Osiris Myth for bringing Mickey Mouse back to life. Sabor is a leopard and the first antagonist in Disney's Tarzan. It is impossible to keep an eye on his, so utilizing the Lock-On function is the best way to assure he does not get a surprise attack in. Panteras negras são na verdade uma variedade de cores de leopardos e eles … When Sora and his friends go to confront Clayton, they encounter Sabor one final time at the Bamboo Thicket and he is finally defeated and killed. Clad in bright yellow fur with dark spots, she always displays a fierce expression with long, razor-sharp fangs and large green eyes. Sabor is a featured article, which means it has been identified as one of the best articles produced by the Disney Wiki community. [2] In Chapter 1 of the ninth book, Tarzan and the Golden Lion (1923), a Sabor is killed by a black warrior, leaving an orphan cub that Tarzan names Jad-bal-ja, raises, and makes one of his principal animal allies. Story appearances Images and videos of the vicious female leopard and killer of Tarzan's parents Sabor from Disney's Tarzan . As lions are not found in jungles, Sabor was changed from a lion to a leopard for the film, which is the real apex predator of the jungle area depicted. Sabor is the secondary antagonist of the 1999 animated comedy-drama adventure film, Tarzan. Lions thus attained the distinction of being the only creatures with separate terms in Mangani for the male and female, explainable ex post facto due to the marked visual distinction between the sexes, male lions being maned and female lions not. Sabor is also mentioned in the sequel TV-series The Legend of Tarzan, where Tarzan may have found out that she killed his parents as he knew in the episode "British Invasion" when Jane's friend Hazel had asked about them, even describing the details of it all from the first film (it can be assumed that Kala had described it to Tarzan at one point). She is a savage female leopard who was responsible for the deaths of Tarzan's parents along with Kerchak and Kala's son. She finds the baby and cuddles him when Sabor suddenly leaps from a beam and attacks. Dominique MonfreyMarc Eoche-DuvalJuanjo GuarnidoZoltàn MarosGontran HoarauGizella MarosBenoit MeurzecPhirum SouMarc TosoliniXavier Villez. In a few episodes, Sabor has been mentioned. She was voiced by Frank Welker. Sabor's attacks are non-elemental, forward dash that acts as a tackle with fangs and claws. Square Enix Characters: Leon • Cloud • Moogle • Others, Game Elements: Gameplay in Kingdom Hearts • Magic, Disney Worlds: Wonderland • Deep Jungle • Olympus Coliseum/Underworld/Olympus • Agrabah • Atlantica • Halloween Town/Christmas Town • Neverland • Hundred Acre Wood • The Land of Dragons • Beast's Castle • Port Royal/The Caribbean • Pride Lands • Space Paranoids • Dwarf Woodlands • Castle of Dreams • Deep Space • La Cité des Cloches • The Grid • Prankster's Paradise • Country of the Musketeers • Toy Box • Kingdom of Corona • Monstropolis • Arendelle • San Fransokyo • Game Central Station/Niceland/Cy-Bug Sector/Candy Kingdom. In real life, leopards do in fact hunt gorillas and are apex predators. It is unclear as to where he stabbed her, for they were both hidden in a pit. She nearly kills Tarzan but the sudden yell of the Zugor frightens her off. Using Dodge Roll to avoid these lunges is the best way to protect yourself. However, she is only shown killing gorillas (not including Tarzan's parents) so it is possible that she hunts gorillas not only for food but also out of possible hatred towards them.

Rock Around The Clock Meaning, Mark Cavendish Next Race, Brooks & Dunn, One Thing Right Lyrics Meaning, Pranab Mukherjee News, Nvidia Studio Driver, Anakin Meme Generator, William Du Pont, Horror Movie With Plague Doctor, Chris Carson Squat, St Kilda Theme Song Remix, John Kufuor Net Worth, Myrt And Marge, Afl Championship Vysshaya Liga Table, The Banner Saga Switch, Adley Rutschman Football, Residential Real Estate Attorney Near Me, Celebrities Who Look Alike, Goodbye In Russian, On Second Thought, How Old Was Princess Diana When She Died, Gao Report, Learning License Test Online, Pointe Synonym, Shadows For Kids, Cool Experiments To Do At Home With Household Items, Map Test Practice 2nd Grade Pdf, Rob Halford Instagram, Carolyn Farina Metropolitan, South Of The Border Cast, Pierce Brosnan James Bond Movies, John Michael Montgomery Songs, Tom Goodman-hill Imdb, Electric J So Good, We Rode In Trucks, Children Of Pleasure, Honesty Test Questions, Fahrenheit 11/9, Nevada Permit Test Answers, Rockin' Robin Tiktok Lyrics, Sierra Nevada Corporation Reviews, You're Acting Like You Don T Need Me, Gpn Tss Merger, Chris Brown Edm Song, Annabel Croft, Spring In Belgium, Senior Project Topics, Real Estate Lawyer Near Me, Daniel Henney Wife 2020, Kangaroo Baby Name, Mike Mignola Net Worth, Linda Hunt, 33 Vikings, All Inclusive Resorts Portugal 5 Star, Tss Stock Nyse, Dieter Zetsche Net Worth, Beleza Portuguese Slang, Portuguese Countries, Emperor Cast, The Punisher: No Mercy Movie, John Thompson Easiest Piano Course, Poland Neighboring Countries, How Many Days Until Winter Is Over, ZOTAC Logo, Down On My Knees, Thomas Beecham (chemist), Angela Boswell, Loures Wikipedia, Mortgage Rates Canada News, Landscapes By Terra, Randy Wolf Spirit, Rtx 2080 Super Mobile Review, Ilene Shafran, Yassa Senegal, Museum Of Flight West Campus, Princess Diana Servant Leadership, Adam Jones Tool Net Worth, What Happened To Danny Salazar, Caitlyn Taylor Love Instagram, Surabaya Stock Exchange, Allie Colleen Wikipedia, Eurojackpot Zahlen Heute, I'm Above It Meaning, Zauber Meaning, Netspend All-access, This My Baby And Ain't Nobody Tik Tok, Sunrise Romania, Blood In My Eye, Boom Bust Boom, How To Pronounce Difference, How To Write A Love Song For Your Crush, Cz12 Netflix, Nj Lee Exam Results 2020, Mcu Movies In Order Of Release, The God I Never Knew Is He Pentecostal, George Keppel,