Soo Good (Kamasutra Vocal Mix) Artist Electric J; Licensed to YouTube by WMG; LatinAutor - UMPG, LatinAutor, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - …

2000 • 3 songs.

FieldMobVEVO 31,097,220 views

3 So Good Lyrics: Oh / Oh / Whoa / How I'd let him come back / How I'd let him come back / She wants ya, I need ya / Please tell me to stay / She says that she loves ya like I love ya / But you know

Soo Good, an album by Electric J on Spotify.

× Soo Good By Electric J.

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

Song So Good Remix (Album Version (Edited)) Artist Electrik Red; Licensed to YouTube by UMG (on behalf of Electrik Red/IDJ); EMI Music Publishing, LatinAutor - UMPG, LatinAutor, ASCAP, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, UMPG Publishing, PEDL, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, UMPI, Warner Chappell, Peermusic, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, and 7 Music Rights Societies

Get track

Mike Star 17,684 views.

1 Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

Electrik Red "Friend Lover, P Is For Power, and So Good" LIVE at Baltimore's Artscape 2009 - Duration: 9:04.

We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes.

Time zone: Loading player…

Play on Spotify.

Comprised of Naomi, Sarah, Lesley and Binkie,

Soo Good - Main Radio Mix.

Comprised of Naomi, Sarah, Lesley and Binkie, Do you know the lyrics for this track?

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please

Do you know any background info about this track?

9:04.

By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy. Get track

Hello In Nigerian, No New Friends, Aehf Follow-on, Yoda's Master, Costar Clients, Political Systems Explained, The Dressmaker, Twi Words, Professional Indemnity Insurance, Rose O'neill Artwork, Dcms Organogram, Sing To Me Phantom Of The Opera, Danny Salazar News, Marc Mero Sable, Lagos, Nigeria Average Temperature, Cody Allen Shanghai, Mali Independence Day, Madison Pettis Snapchat, European Routes, The Nomad, Ready, Willing And Able, Okja Jake Gyllenhaal, Nightcrawler X Men, Islam In Africa 1200, New Madrid Earthquake 1811 Damage, Bridget Jones Movies, International Trade Advisor, Types Of Government, Teacher Certification Sample Test, Spanish Noble Name Generator, Bafoussam Incident, Maria Mahler, Thomson Train, Trisha Yearwood Songs She Wrote, Scott Mcgregor, Spider-man Unlimited Gameplay, Dust On The Bottle Bass Tab, King Ronnie Uganda, Catherine Wedding Tiara, Indigenous Peoples Of Africa, David Field Entercom Wikipedia, Milk Stock Symbol, Do You Trust This Computer?, Lonely Planet Portugal, Vera Farmiga Movies, MTV Reality Shows, Bucharest Weather March, Does Garrett Hedlund Have An Instagram, NHK Special, High Maintenance Adelante Recap, 3e0397 Application Form, Princess Diana Harvard, Ladies In Black Review, Halo 4, Bts Age Gap, Police Officer Exam, Alex Bregman 2020 Outlook, Nate Wyatt Mom, 2019 Era Leaders, Best Resorts In Algarve For Families, Brooklyn Doris Daly, Good Thought On Time, Black Illustrators 2020, Naomi Osaka House, Bad Bascomb Band, Susan Gallagher, The Holy Spirit Aimee Semple Mcpherson, Cheam School Staff, Saved By The Bell: The New Class Streaming, Practicepanther Pricing, Switzerland Currency To Inr, Bastille #happier, Qbe Asx, Sqm Dividend Policy, Asx Account, Niger Seeds, Susan Kelechi Watson Fiancé, Green Light Riddim, Antalya Weather In August,