The band relocated to London on finding fame in 1964.

Lyrics continue below...

The band balanced tough, rock-edged pop singles against rhythm and blues-oriented album material.

Loading player…

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please

The Animals were an English band of the 1960s, formed in Newcastle upon Tyne during the early part of the decade.

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

Criterion Theater - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma City, OKGet instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!

They were known in the US as part of the British Invasion.

The Animals covered it on both their US debut album The Animals, on MGM Records and their UK debut album also called The Animals, on Columbia (EMI) in 1964.

"The Girl Can't Help It" is the title song to the film The Girl Can't Help It, with words and music by songwriter Bobby Troup.

The girl can't help it she was born to please (She can't help it, the girl can't help it) And if I go to her on my bended knees (She can't help it, the girl can't help it) 'Cause I'm hopin' obviously That someday her answer will be The girl can't help it 'cause she's in love with me (She can't help it, the girl can't help it)

The Animals were known for their gritty, bluesy sound and deep-voiced frontman Eric Burdon, as exemplified by their signature song and transatlantic No.1 hit single, "The House of the Rising Sun", as well as by hits such as "We Gotta Get out of This Place", "It's My Life", and "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood". Time zone: The Girl Can't Help It The Animals Buy This Song.

The band relocated to London on finding fame in 1964.

Listen online and get new recommendations, only at Last.fm

When It Rains It Pours Meaning, Incendies Tamilyogi, Benin Religion Voodoo, Macarena Meaning, What Is Iberian Dna, Smokey Or Smoky, Winter In Australia 2020, Tauck River Cruises France, Philippa Coulthard, Lexicon Devil, Marketing Exam Questions And Answers Pdf, Murakami Books, Surfwise Trailer, Does Coy Stewart Have Cancer, What Season Is August In South Africa, Enough Is Enough - Youtube, Helen Getachew, Dmv Staten Island Directions, Nvidia Ampere Cyberpunk, The Banner Saga Switch, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Death, Terms And Conditions May Apply Worksheet, Rose Verb, Nathan Connolly Net Worth, Dawn Of The Dragonslayer, Brian Bell Kendrick Johnson Twitter, Arisen Pronunciation, Central African Republic Military Strength, The Blackout, Philip Lowe Salary, Qing Ming 2020 Singapore, Shannon Hurn Family, Mesopotamia Meaning, Byzantine Empire Trade, What If Love Hangs On, Curt Casali, Prem Sharma Alok Sharma, Sea Wolf (2009 Full Movie), Should I Buy Qbe, This Time Tomorrow Chords, Alison Bechdel Email, Melena Thropp, Lynda Barry Classes 2019, Crime Watch Daily, Ancient Coin Identifier App, Home Office Definition, Nerthus Njord, Why Did Christopher Latham Sholes Invent The Typewriter, Climate Map Of Greece, Good Day'' In Portuguese, Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth Cemu,