https://www.ticketmaster.com/Ronnie-Milsap-tickets/artist/732866 (Milsap has had 40 #1 hits during his career.) I was not going to buy this, but they had an offer to buy both the CD and DVD together, and for some reason I ordered both. Oxford Performing Arts Center: Ronnie Milsap concert - See 60 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Oxford, AL, at Tripadvisor. Anyone can become a Milsap fan, if you aren't already, by watching this great DVD. There is very little about this DVD not to like.
From start to finish, Ronnie is pumped, interacting with an energized audience and joking with band members.
Now, while it seems that the rest of the industry absolutely adored Favourite Songs: No Getting Over Me, Lost In the Fifties, Houston Solution, Shakey GroundIt is our Mission here at Lula 1892 to highlight and promote country musicians in Nashville and across the country, and to celebrate the history of country music and of Lula C. Naff. It is not audiophile studio quality, but still very very good. I don't know why all of the complaints about the melodies in the show some people don't like that to me that shows Ronnie is still as talented as he has always been of course he couldn't play everything like some people wanted the guy is in his 70s and not for nothing if he were to play everything that would be like a five hour show so lay off the negative feedback as for the show superb just superb the stranger in my house remix was definitely a highlight of the show if not for nothing that part of the show is worth it altogether overall great show by I true legend highly recommend to anyone who is a Milsap fan or a country fan or someone who just wants to see a great show Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. In this live concert video, he performs many of his best-known hits, including "Lost in the 50's Tonight," "Smokey Mountain Rain," and "Stranger in My House," to name a few. I used the DD 5.0 option, and the sound quality was very good overall, actually excellent considering this is 2002 concert video. I just discovered Ronnie Milsap a few weeks ago when I bought the Cracker Barrel Ronnie Milsap "CLASSIC COLLECTION" CD. ), 2002, this displays a lot of what Milsap typically does in his concerts: hits, medleys of hits, album tracks, and others. Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2016 After a couple of thorough playthroughs, and half a dozen casual ones, I’d quickly changed my mind. If you like Ronnie Milsap, you can’t go wrong with this DVD. First this one has Dolby Digital 5.0, Dolby Digital 2.0, and DTS 5.0 audio options. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations His renditions of Jerry Lee Lewis, Ray Charles,Little Richard and others is superb. I had the pleasure of seeing him in concert and can only say I would have gladly went back the next night and the next if he had only stayed in town. Ronnie Milsap sure managed to capture just how colourful his career has been with this cast of duet partners.Above everything else, I think it’s important to note that this album contains Leon Russell’s final recording before his passing in 2016 with “Misery Loves Company,” along with one of Troy Gentry’s last recordings as well with the final cut on the album being an incredibly lively cover of “Shakey Ground” by Montgomery Gentry. You're also treated to a 30 minute interview where Ronnie disusses his career (from beginning to present), personal life, and future plans. Listen for Ronnie to tell his stories about how he worked with Elvis Presley, and Ronnie's humorous story about why he prefers to play the piano rather than the guitar. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations However, I do have to give him some kudos for his tributes and duets with the legends. Recorded at Ronnie’s Place, Milsap’s Nashville studio, and co-produced alongside longtime collaborator Rob Galbraith, Ronnie Milsap: The Duets was released just a couple days before Milsap’s 76th birthday coinciding with his 76 for 76 tour which was announced late last year. He performs many of his #1 Hits, a "street corner doo-wop" session, four Standards (including "My Babe" and "My Funny Valentine") backed with full orchestra, and a special tribute to his favorite "piano men" (including Ray Charles, Fats Domino, Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Richard and Floyd Cramer).

Did Happy Hogan Get Snapped, Travellers Insurance Company, Spanish Names With Arabic Origins, Teach Yourself Brazilian Portuguese Pdf, Baptiste Season 2 Episode 6, Tom Boonen, Iron Maiden - Strange World, Travis Tritt Videos, Mark Shand Linkedin, Off Campus Partners, LLC, Everything's Alright, Black Panther And The Crew, Avadon 3, Tom At The Farm Dailymotion, Basic English Lessons For Beginners Pdf, Dmv Open Saturday, Mauritania Population 2020, Halo 5 Story, James Starks Net Worth, Kumasi Population 2019, Dream Brother Tab, Contiguous Antonym, Dmv Practice Test Va 2020, Commercial Real Estate Knowledge, Blood In My Eye, Eunsuh Sixteen, Ethiopia History Timeline, Chad Copypasta, Major Harris, Best True Crime Series, Austin Hays 2019, Whatsapp Ghost Apk 2019, German Citizenship By Descent, Unhinged Movie Rotten Tomatoes, Learners License Qld Price, Existenz Film, Oyanka Cabezas, Super M Customer Service, Public Servant Synonym, Egypt Crime Rate, Frank Frazetta, David Peralta Wife, Queer Theory, Ghana Economy History, Effortful Processing Psychology Definition, Axa Investment Managers Paris, Cd Fatima Caldas Sc, Hitman Japan, Practical Electricity Formulas, Sing To Me Phantom Of The Opera, Marriage Boot Camp Season 16 Episode 7 Full Episode, Roxane Name, Andrew Knott Net Worth, Allianz Logo Meaning, Lisbon Local Tours, Magnus Chase And The Ship Of The Dead, Types Of Keys In DBMS, Turkey Flag Emoji Twitter, Northern Football League, Portugal In August, Lost And Found Song, Afl Results Friday, Dmv Staten Island Directions, Ten Rounds With Jose Cuervo Lyrics, Sintra Plastic, That's My Baby Lyrics, APJ Abdul Kalam About Love, Asx Pre Market News, Facts About Cameroon People, New Breed Blog, Ivan Rogers, Michael Mccluney, R Venkataraman Grandson J Radhakrishnan, First Day Of Winter 2021 Usa,