Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Am (4 bars) Am Don\'t believe me if I tell you Dm C G Not a word of this is true Am G F Don\'t believe me if I tell you Dm C G Especially if I tell you that I\'m in love with you Am Don\'t believe me if I tell you Dm C G That I wrote this song for you Am G F There just might be some other silly pretty girl Dm C G I\'m singing it to Em Don\'t believe a word Dm For words are only spoken And our heart is like a promise Am Made … [Verse 1] G#m Don't believe me if I tell you C#m F# Not a word of this is true G#m F# Don't believe me if I tell you E Especially if I tell you C#m B F# I'm in love with you / [Verse 2] G#m Don't Believe A Word Chords by Sinner.

Francis Darwin, Sonata Mix Dwarf Cosmos, I Love You, Now Die Episodes, Diamond Bonding, IAG Dividend Yield, Goldeneye Jamaica Wedding, The City Nyc, List Of Postal Code, Ethiopia History Timeline, Iran Temperature Today, Strawberry Wine Brands, Dieter Zetsche Wife, Jane Fellowes, Munich Population, Samantha Futerman Net Worth, Nightflyers Episodes, British History Timeline Pdf, Lisbon Airport Map, Candy Day Renovator, Calvin Hornsby, Avalon Waterways Reviews Vs Viking, Strawberry Wine Lyrics, Sandy Mahl, Scooby-doo And The Goblin King Google Drive, Liberia Population, Star Wars Quotes, Zach Plesac Fantasy Outlook 2020, Travelzoo India, Sand Wars Documentary Al Jazeera, Jay Lee Webb Death, Grass Green Dog Chews Reviews, Djibouti Population 2019, Ubangi River, Karim Wade Net Worth, Agent Carter Netflix Country, Dived Meaning, Prince Charles' Son, Sept 2020 Calendar, Dan Walker, Renounce Chinese Citizenship, Scott Morrison, Zoe Sunshine On A Rainy Day Where Is She Now, The Lady In The Van Watch Online, Savitribai Phule Pune University Result, Merlin And The Dragons Theme, Pentagon Band, Looking For Egg Donor, American Golf Corporation, Mzuzu University, Just As I Am Chords D, Bob Maza, Patrice Talon Net Worth 2020, The Lady In The Van Watch Online, How To Open Jupyter Notebook, Praia, Cape Verde, The Ruins Mathias, English To French, Outbreak Meaning, Keyence Scanner Price, Visiting Ireland In August, Ride For You Lil Tjay Lyrics, Billy Graham I Would Pray More, Dido Boston, Andrew Knott Net Worth, Rolex Most Expensive Watch, Baby Come Back Lyrics - Youtube, Prince Edward, Duke Of Kent And Strathearn Cause Of Death, ZOTAC Logo, Listen, Liberal, Beyonce Quotes About Love, Daniela Rajic Dad, Cycling Mark Cavendish Latest News, Smart Mobs, Is Cameroon Safe To Live, Fantasy Football Builder, Red Joan Leo And Sonya Relationship, Rta E Test Questions And Answers, Clar Weah Age, 25 Facts About Italy,