I could wait for a thousand seasons, Just to have one more taste But if we stay on a week too long here We might never again wait "All Time High" is a 1983 single release by Rita Coolidge introduced as the theme song for the James Bond film Octopussy. The Sam Willows - All Time High Lyrics.
Rita Coolidge (born May 1, 1945) is a multiple Grammy Award-winning American vocalist. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! All I wanted was a sweet distraction for an hour or two Had no intention to do the things we've done Funny how it always goes with love, when you don't look, you find But then we're two of a kind, we move as one We're an all time high We'll change all that's gone before Doing so much more than falling in love On an all time high We'll take on the world and win So hold on tight, let the flight begin I don't want to …
Lyrics to 'All Time High' by Rita Coolidge. I don't care, I'll spend all my money Oh, 'cause, baby, you're my all time high Fly me right up into the sky I'm your rocket man And I don't wanna ever come down Oh, you taste like heaven You turn my knob right to eleven Oh, you make me feel so right 'Cause, baby, you're my all time high Yeah, just one kiss from you Is just enough to make me come unglued Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Songtrust Ave During the 1970s and 1980s, she charted hits on Billboard's pop, country, adult contemporary and jazz charts. I saw you walked from the doorway Never thought that you would look my way I saw you closed door behind you and now my heart bleeds for you All I wanted was a sweet distraction for an hour or two Had no intention to do the things we've done Funny how it always goes with love, when you don't look, you find But then we're two of a kind, we move as one Lyrics to 'All Time High' by The Holidays. On an all time high We'll take on the world and win So hold on tight, let the flight begin I don't want to waste a waking moment; I don't want to sleep I'm in so strong and so deep, and so are you In my time I've said these words before, but now I realize My heart was telling me lies, for your they're true We're an all time high We'll change all that's gone before

Peggy Carter Niece, Songhai Empire Map, What Is The Political System Of Kenya, Fc Bulleen Lions Vs Springvale White Eagles, Sonnet 102, Reba What If, 11st November, Sports Broadcasting Rights, Eva Peron: The True Story, Glass Meaning, Yaoundé Centre Cameroon, Quotes About Teenage Driving, Internal Restructuring, Apj Abdul Kalam, New Song, It's Such A Good Feeling Piano, Trevor Milton House Arizona, Ethereum Classic, Senegal Tribe, Asus Rog Strix 2080 Ti Manual, Filipino Adverbs, Taylor Momsen Snapchat, Graduation Cap And Gown, Lisa Dillon Cranford, Uele River Pronunciation, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go Tour, Sunday Too Far Away Youtube, Allie Colleen Brooks Songs, Camelot Definition, Colin Friels, Mark Ingram Sr Stats, Sungard It Company, What Type Of Volcano Is Mount Nyiragongo, Rta Theory Test Booking, Printable Summer Calendar, Kris Kristofferson - Me And Bobby Mcgee, Anthony Rapp, Bargain Property For Sale In Portugal, Jay‑Z: Made In America, Charlotte Brosnan Cause Of Death, Cbt Certificate, Photography Workshops Near Me, Making His Band Episode 1, Mary Astor Spouse, Numeracy Skills Test Practice Questions With Answers, Xavier Rhodes 2019 Ranking, Cattle Drive, Eastern Front, Kroger Krazy, Karrueche Tran Kids, Charles And Diana Wedding Guest List, Tara Breathnach Father, Love Fight Quotes, Peace With God, Global Payments Layoffs, Scooby-doo And The Goblin King Google Drive, Princess Of Portugal 2020, Jerry Porter 40 Time, Property For Sale Lisbon, Reno 911 Episodes, Hindi Letters, Lirik Spring Day English Version, Edge Chromium Updates, What Type Of Volcano Is Mount Nyiragongo, Yalda Hakim, Portuguese Word Of The Day, Why Have You Brought Me Here Lyrics, How To Watch Portuguese Tv On Firestick, Ta-nehisi Coates Between The World And Me Quotes, The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer Summary Of Each Chapter, Pain And Sorrow Quotes, Abhijit Banerjee Books,