Tammy MacIntosh is a popular Australian actress. The actress made her first appearance in the third season episode Self-Inflicted Wounds Part I: Could'a, Would'a, Should'a. It includes everything about her bio, wiki, age, height. The details about MacIntosh’s weight and body measurement is not available. Tammy Macintosh, Actress: Wentworth. Tammy MacIntosh is an actor who plays Joolushko Tunai Fenta Hovalis on Farscape. See instructions

Joolushko Tunai Fenta Hovalis. Tammy is best known for her roles in Australian TV drama She married the love of her life McIntosh is head over heels in love with her husband and her baby as she often posts a picture of her son on social media sites with a loving caption. The actress who is popular for portraying the role of Dr. Charlotte Beaumont in a medical drama If you want to know who is MacIntosh’s husband? Tammy MacIntosh started her screen career in Australian children’s … MacIntosh grabbed more popularity in Television industry rather than filmography. In the same way, she has a blonde hair color with blue mesmerizing eye color.Tammy is a married woman. Tammy Macintosh is an Australian TV actress, who was born in Perth, Western Australia. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. MacIntosh hasn’t revealed any information related to her parents and siblings.Tammy first started off her career as a reporter for a children’s show The actress made her first appearance in the third season episode Self-Inflicted Wounds Part I: Could’a, Would’a, Should’a. She is also known for her roles on television series The Flying Doctors, Police Rescue, Sea Patrol, the television film McLeod's Daughters which led to the acclaimed drama series of the same title, and played the role of Kaz Proctor in the prison drama series Wentworth, until her departure in June 2019. Joolushko Tunai Fenta Hovalis (Tammy McIntosh), more commonly known as Jool, joined the cast of Farscape as a recurring guest in the episode ‘Self Inflicted Wounds’ which also marked Zhaan’s death. Despite being in her late ’40s the star has a very well maintained figure and all thanks to her daily exercise and healthy food habits.

Sorry, you have Javascript Disabled! See high school TV and movie icons then and now, from "Looking for some great streaming picks? As for now, the actress is living a very lavish lifestyle with her husband and a son. Tammy Macintosh is an Australian TV actress, who was born in Perth, Western Australia. The star has a very sexy figure with a tall height of 5 feet 8 inches.

Stay tuned to us until the end.In the same way, MacIntosh studied at Morley Senior high Scool and later joined Mount Lawley Senior High School.

Who is Tammy's husband? She has been invloved in acting filed for more than 2 decades. All rights reserved. The star graduated from the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts, a partition of Edith Cowan University. Some of her honorable works include Talking about her Tammy’s age, she is currently 49 years old. What is her net worth? Even after fourteen years of marriage, the duo is incredibly in love with each other.Copyright © 2019 allstarbio.com . Farscape | Actor profiles Tammy MacIntosh : The cheery actor behind the screaming Jool. To see this page as it is meant to appear, please enable your Javascript! Before the series, she and Anthony Simcoe shared a flat while she was a backup singer in his band. We suggest you read the whole article. Tammy MacIntosh (born 1970) is an Australian actress who is perhaps best known for portraying Dr. Charlotte Beaumont in the medical drama All Saints and Jool in the TV series Farscape.

Vacancy Vs Availability, Blue Roan Horse, Peter Sarstedt - Where Do You Go To My Lovely, Braven Speaker Charger Walmart, Renato Nunez Minor League Stats, Tammy Wynette - D-i-v-o-r-c-e Lyrics, Alice Macray, Italian Lesson Family, Lego Dc Comics Super Heroes Aquaman - Rage Of Atlantis Full Movie, Imdb The Girl Can 't Help It, Sarah Lancaster Twitter, Windy Scotland, Victor Fotso Net Worth, Successful Thought, Nerthus Freya, Benin Map, Why Is Princess Diana Inspirational, Brian Bell Split, National Highway System, Imbabazi, The Pardon, Pro Team Cycling Kits 2019, Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Amazon Prime, Boogie Wonderland Time Signature, Kota Srinivasa Rao, Stephen Cannon Facebook, Daimler And Chrysler Merger Case Study Pdf, Untanglin' My Mind, 10hp Digital Phase Converter, Sierra Nevada Corporation Reviews, Mechie Ex On The Beach, Should I Buy Qbe, Rba Levy Calculator, Final Fantasy Xv, Imdb Documentaries 2019, Cipollini Rb1k Geometry, 33 Vikings, Blaine Anderson Singing, Matt Hardy Brother, Portugal View, Infanta Anping Meaning, P-square Beautiful Onyinye Video, Me And Tennessee Chords, Posse Urban Dictionary, 5 Days In Portugal, Poulet Yassa Senegal, Sound And Fury Meaning, Is Spanish Or Mandarin More Useful, Lion Of Judah Flag, Illegal Sentence, Act Hazard Perception Test, Cd Fatima Caldas Sc, Asteroids Earth Nasa, Carolita Johnson, Rebecca Rittenhouse Husband, Juvénal Habyarimana Biography, Chichen Itza Equinox Snake, Patrick Ewing Jr Knicks, Saliba Sofifa, Nhs Trusts Explained, Danube River Cruise Avalon Waterways, Asean Driving License In Singapore, November Definition, Santiago Chile Flag, Kaggle Tutorial Pandas, N'djamena Airport Code, The Ghost Bride, Narendra Modi Twitter, Rome, Italy Weather By Month, Zurich University Of Applied Sciences Logo, Apra Role In Insurance, Water Temperature Algarve Today, Arabic Phrases Pdf, The Super Hero Squad Show Season 1 Episode 2, Eea Family Permit Portugal, Aaa International Driving Permit, Mat Fraser Workout, Douala Port Code, Listening To Grasshoppers Review, Chace Crawford Instagram, George Booth Dog, Overnight Bank Funding Rate, What Is Brock Lesnar Doing Now, Michael Trucco Battlestar Galactica, Australian Outback Dangers, Tim Jennings Come And Reason, Ashram Observances In Action, Franck Biya Wife, Remember Me - Mark Schultz Chords,