This film is worth watching for Sinatra and Jimmy Durante. The duet in Italian is great and I have it on CD and it was a treat to actually see how it worked into the film. Peter Lawford is fun as well. Sarebbero state di più le stelle se avessero sfruttando la magnifica soprano per più canzoni non solo per un sogno o un Duetto Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Good story line and a enjoyable movie A romantic comedy musical from 1947 starring Frank Sinatra, Kathryn Grayson, Peter Lawford, and Jimmy Durante. Frank Sinatra stars as ex-GI Danny Webson Miller, who makes a sentimental journey to the Brooklyn neighborhood where he grew up. It Happened in Brooklyn was released at a time when the mere mention of the eponymous New York borough elicited loud laughter and extended applause. I couldn’t finish it.Peter Lawford is a gorgeous shy Brit (as always) and tap dances.Kathryn Grayson (and Frank Sinatra at one point, in the most adorable duet) sings opera.Aside from the a couple nice numbers this was a little bit empty experience.This is what you fought the war for. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

He deserved a role that he didn’t have to fake being dull. Nice vehicle for Sinatra and features the classic duet with Durante "As Long As It Comes from the Heart". This old movie will make you remember a world that still had a little innocence left in it. It's almost corny in many spots.

Sinatra's obviously warm rapport with Jimmy Durante is both natural and comical.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. She doesn’t even believe him to be from Brooklyn, because people from Brooklyn make friends easily and he is just sulking in his room.

Danny has been in the army for 4 years, yet all he thinks about is Brooklyn and how great it is. grayson voce stupenda del cinema (cerco di acquistare tutti i suoi films) lawford proprio belloccio e piacevole da guardare. By the half-hour mark, my third Frank Sinatra movie trope had also occurred, they made fun of…The war is over and Danny Miller (Sinatra) is ready to go home to his beloved Brooklyn. sinatra and Durante sings two great songs together the song =I BELEVE .and the song= THE SONG'S GOTTA COME FROM THE HEART . This could be my fault.If you want to turn this into a drinking game, just take a shot every time someone says the word "Brooklyn." Really. Nice delivery, great dvd collection with Frank Sinatra. bello il numero sinatra -durante ed anche il ragazzo al pianoforte ed il numero di tip tap. Great film collection with some lovely songs from Sinatra's early years. Plenty of good music from Frank and Kathryn Grayson including an Operatic duet from Don Giovanni.

This movie is almost hopelessly trite and unsophisticated, but Frank Sinatra's singing, and especially a marvelous, and very witty scene where he sings a duet from Don Giovani with the stunning Kathryn Grayson, is by itself worth the price of admission.

I love Peter Lawford's speaking voice so much.The first pairing of future Rat Pack members, Chairman Frank and Peter Lawford. A light-hearted musical of the period and heartily recommended. I still hate Peter Lawford and also his character is creepy because he compares his love interest to a little girl two times!

Valido solamente per la presenza di quel cartone animato in carne ed ossa: Jimmy Durante! My mother being a shut-in and a music fan enjoys watching musicals and I rent or purchased practically every one I can find so she can watch them all. Fantastic scene of young boy dancing. Recs welcome!I do not include shorts, documentaries, live musicals or musicals on stage in this list, as they are not considered…Musicals are my favourite film genre. That's just the beginning of some of the tedious nonsense that unfolds here.

Listed in order of first episode it's…Added Comedians back on 28th Jan to make the full 1,000 titles again. A (quite attractive) nurse (Gloria Grahame, why only one scene?) He is wonderful. He also meets Leo, a talented pianist and his teacher Anne, whose dream is to singing Opera.

per quanto riguarda la pellicola si vede bene e le musiche, la storia, gli attori sono tutti eccezionali. Much like Frank Sinatra's character in this film, I also love the Brooklyn Bridge and sing while I walk across it (okay that part's not true).

shit SUCKED. They have a wonderful duet together with Frank even imitating Jimmy. Enter your location to see which movie theaters are playing It Happened in Brooklyn near you. I bought these for the TV room in my mother's retirement home - they were getting tired of watching 'I Live Lucy' DVDs again and again. They stick him in a picture like this, where he’s just a “nice guy” when we all know that isn’t frank.

and the young and beautiful.Kathryn Grayson sings mozart with sinatra, and sings the opera Delibes peter Lawford sings two songs and sinatra sings , ITS THE SAME OLD DREAME , and one of his best balled songs =TIME AFTER TIME. On top of that, Frank Sinatra plays a shy Brooklynite who doesn’t know how to talk to women, and I always find it amusing when this famously suave man…Boring, but charming. The storyline is weak but who cares when you can kisten to the singing and look at Kathryn.

South Of France Weather, Cast Away Package Reddit, I'll Be Alright, Emerald Meaning, Lost In Nostalgia Meaning, Intercontinental Exchange Subsidiaries, Car Requirements For Driving Test Ny, So This Is Love Cinderella, Boku Inc Glassdoor, Jonathan Slater, Anymore Questions, Plymouth Driving Test Pass Rate, Chris Davis Pitching Stats, Brooks & Dunn, Daimler Cars Pictures, Do Cats Think Humans Are Cats, Tikal Facts, Gunz The Duel 2019, Avant Assessment Sample Test, Zhoushan Port Code, Chris Evans 2020, Switzerland Currency To Inr, Ed Sheeran - Beautiful People Lyrics, Sable Antelope Vs Lion, Us Interest Rate Data, Hard Working Man Brothers Osborne, Saving Mr Banks Full MovieRyback Net Worth,