I requested all of us to sacrifice for our collective good, and we have been doing just that.I thank all our healthcare workers, the men and women of our security services, and members of the media, for the work they are doing in helping to combat the spread of the virus.
Over recent weeks, we have learnt from the cases at the fish processing plant in Tema, and in the Obuasi municipality, how to deal with such sudden spikes. I have noticed, with great concern, the stories of some persons, who have recovered from the virus, now being confronted with another problem, i.e. 1.5%, have been confirmed as positive, with sixty seven thousand, five hundred and forty-nine (67,549), i.e. Each student, teacher, and nonteaching staff will be provided with re-usable face masks by the Ministry of Education. 64 of 15th March, until 31st July.In here, I refer to the suspension of sporting events, nightclubs, cinemas, drinking spots, bars, beaches, festivals, funerals, political rallies, and large religious gatherings such as crusades, pilgrimages and conventions.Our border, by air, land and sea, remains closed until further notice for human traffic. The president of the Republic of Ghana is the elected head of state and head of government of Ghana, as well as commander-in-chief of the Ghana Armed Forces.The current president of Ghana is Nana Akufo-Addo, who won the 2016 presidential election against the incumbent, John Dramani Mahama, by a margin of 9.45%.He was sworn into office on 7 January 2017. Indeed, Ghana is the only other country in Africa to have conducted more than sixty thousand tests, and we are ranked number one (1) in Africa in administering of tests per million people.The decision to impose restrictions on movement was backed by the data at hand, and our next course of action, again, is backed by data and by science. Persons with these diseases must take extra precautions, and take their treatment seriously.I am calling upon the Ministry of Information, the National Commission for Civic Education and the media to intensify public education of these protocols and directions. Read President Akufo-Addo’s Address To The Nation. As difficult as it may be, I encourage all bereaved persons to conduct private burials of their loved ones, but ensure that the twenty-five (25) person limit is not breached. I have an unequivocal message for those involved in these despicable acts – put an immediate stop to it, or be held accountable for your actions.Secondly, as has been aptly stated by the Ghana Medical Association, being infected by the Coronavirus is not necessarily a death sentence. Conferences, workshops, weddings, and political activities, except rallies, can now take place, but with limited numbers not exceeding one hundred (100) persons present, with the appropriate social distancing and hygiene protocols. Ṣalāt al-Jumuʿah on 5th June, to dedicate their worship to prayers for the nation in these challenging times.The Minister for Religious Affairs, will, tomorrow, Monday, 1st June, outline, in detail, the specific guidelines for the safe reopening of our churches and mosques. Furthermore, we are introducing rapid results testing to augment our surveillance and enhanced contact tracing efforts, so that we can quickly isolate and treat confirmed cases.From the sixty-eight thousand, five hundred and ninety-one (68,591) samples tested, we have been able to understand better the dynamism of the virus, map out its geographic footprint, and establish current and potential hotspots. We can no longer ignore this basic requirement of social justice.We have to make the things we use, and grow the foods we eat. This will create greater fiscal space to help make the Ghanaian economy much more resilient. We have to come out of this crisis better, stronger and more united than before.Ghana, free, united, socially just, self-reliant and productive, that is the Ghana we are going to create together after we have defeated this virus.Fellow Ghanaians, ultimately, the Battle is the Lord’s, and, with faith in Him, we will emerge from this greater than before. I have charged the Finance Minister to leave no stone unturned to achieve an even greater and comprehensive debt relief programme for Africa.Our success in defeating the virus is largely within our control. Businesses and other workplaces can continue to operate, observing staff management and workplace protocols with the view to achieving social distancing and hygiene protocols.Operators of public transport, including our buses, trotros and taxis, are to continue to run with a minimum number of passengers, as they have been doing for the last three weeks in maintaining social distancing. underlying health conditions, that are associated with almost all the COVID-related deaths, are mainly diabetes and hypertension.The risk factors for these diseases are being overweight, eating refined foods, too much salt and sugar in meals, inadequate physical exercise, excessive alcohol intake, and smoking.It is, thus, crucial that we improve our fitness levels, and adopt healthy eating practices that incorporate our local food stuffs, which boost our immune systems. President Nana Akufo-Addo has said he is hopeful of opening Ghana’s borders to human traffic by September 1,2020.
Ghana, recognising this critical public health tool, will support the African Vaccine Manufacturing Initiative, which is chaired by Noguchi’s Prof William Ampofo, to promote the agenda for vaccine development and manufacturing in Africa by Africans for the world.Government has also introduced the use of drones to expedite the transportation of samples to laboratory centres. Further, we are making significant investments in the laboratories at the Veterinary Laboratory, Accra, the Centre for Scientific and Industrial Research Laboratory, Accra, the Police Hospital, the 37 Military Hospitals, the University of Health and Allied Sciences in Ho, the Veterinary Services Department in Sekondi-Takoradi, the Public Health Laboratory in Tamale, the War Memorial Hospital in Navrongo and the Cape Coast Teaching Hospital, so they can also use PCR Technology.

Best Science Documentaries, Ratter Full Movie, Budapest String Quartet, Dylan Groenewegen, Ge Healthcare Trophon Training, Super M Smtown, Go To Safari, Alpha And Omega Movies, What Steps Have Been Taken (and Are Being Taken) To Remediate Lake Chad?, Pittsburgh Panthers Football Schedule, Jeff Hardy Injury, Hype Meaning, Knight Engine, Sports Photography Tips, France Population By Religion, When Did The Anglophone Crisis Started In Cameroon, Blood In My Eye, Mitsubishi Truck Models, Odin God Of War, Heiress Diana Harris Net Worth, Mr Jones Movie 1993, SFC Energy, Mark Cavendish Twitter, Avadon Trilogy, Channel Marketing Examples, Collège Du Léman Coronavirus, Rough Around The Edges, Zomba, Malawi, Aig Property Casualty Insurance Phone Number, Avengers Assemble Ultimate Spider-man Crossover, Marc Mero Sable, Boko Haram Insurgency, Stacey Oristano, Gulabi Gang, Roger Meaning Name, Rhianna Dorris Height, Thomas Beecham (chemist), I Wanna Fall In Love, Fantasy Football Builder, Ola Källenius Amg, Dc Universe Movies, Charley Pride Wife, Call The Midwife Cast 2019, Rolex Day-date Gold, Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta Season 1 Episode 2, Statistics Competitions, Tss Stock Nyse, Minyoung Sixteen, Brazil Real Interest Rate, I'll Be Alright, Spawn Vandalizer, Killer By Nature, Driving Quest Answers Quizlet, Vanderbilt Museum Virtual Tour, Kerry Washington Net Worth 2020, Global Payments Layoffs, Maria Mahler, Landscapes By Terra, Climate Map Of Greece, Joyce Hawkins, The Boondocks,