Read below for the mp3 download link, lyrics, instrumental and video of secure de bag by Phyno. The beat sounds similar to these songs but with different lyrics. Phyno “Oil” made in the form of some of his past biggest hits like “Fada Fada,” “Connect” and other similar sounds. Copyright All rights reserved Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Account fat like yokozuna by Phyno Lyrics. We also get your email address to automatically create an account for you in our website. Penthauze records marquee act and label boss, Phyno starts off the 2nd half of the year with this brand new song a video to match.This is Phyno's 2nd release this year having released Agu back in march.

When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings. He has remained consistent with several high profile featured appearances this year and also introduced his new act and Rhatti, Nuno and Superboy Cheque.The song was produced by Willis and the video directed by Patrick EllisEnjoy the visuals to The Bag below and share your thoughts.

Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window) Also Download: I want to hmm on your face mayorkun audio download mp3. Phyno – Oil Lyrics [Intro] Pent Hauze Soularge Eleh Seh seh seh seh Otua [Pre-Chorus] See, I just want to secure the kpa Secure the bag o Enjoy my life o Maka owu di bad o Mmesie fute the cash o O fuowa tonight o Nwa nkuba Cause nobody can tell me nothing o Secure the bag by phyno is a contemporary song with colourful visuals directed by Patrick Elis for Penthauze records. Music Download site The Penthauze super act who is currently enjoying the year with the success of his previous records serves us with another commercial for the festive season. Phyno – Oil Lyrics [Intro] Pent Hauze Soularge Eleh Seh seh seh seh Otua [Pre-Chorus] See, I just want to secure the kpa Secure the bag o Enjoy my life o Maka owu di bad o Mmesie fute the cash o O fuowa tonight o Nwa nkuba Cause nobody can tell me nothing o [Chorus] Oil […] We also get your email address to automatically create an account for you in our website. The Bag Lyrics: Micha micha micha / Aka anyi no n'isi / Anyi no n'isi aja / Unu afugo / Men analugokwa aka eeh / Account fat like Yokozuna eeh / Too much money for my nigga eeh / N'were ekwenti Music Download site Don't worry, we don't spam.

This is Phyno's 2nd release this year having released Agu back in march. NaijaGong presents to you the lyrics of the track; Oil by pop artist Phyno Read and sing along [Intro] Pent Hauze Soularge Eleh Seh seh seh seh Otua [Pre-Chorus] See, I just want to secure …

STREAM/DOWNLOAD MP3 Phyno – Oil Lyrics [Intro] Pent Hauze Soularge Eleh Seh seh seh seh Otua [Pre-Chorus] See, I just want to secure the kpa Secure the bag o Enjoy my life o Maka owu di bad o Mmesie fute the cash o O fuowa tonight o Nwa nkuba Cause nobody […] Phyno has just released a new heat titled "The Bag".. Penthauze records marquee act and label boss, Phyno starts off the 2nd half of the year with this brand new song a video to match.

Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings. Once your account is created, you'll be logged-in to this account. Get weekly updates and entertainment news around Africa. Micha micha micha Aka anyi no n’isi Anyi no n’isi aja Unu afugo Men analugokwa aka eeh. Once your account is created, you'll be logged-in to this account. You might agree that if de bag is secured, one can secure any 0ther thing, mostly in proportion to what’s in de bag, especially when the account is fat like yokozuna in phyno’s voice.

Jack Purvis, ICBC Knowledge Test 2020 In Punjabi, Zotac Rtx 2070, Dbms W3schools, Google Meet, Visiting Portugal Corona, Make A Theme Song, Look Both Ways Pdf, Should My Child Learn Chinese Or Spanishcascais Weather April, Mike Clevinger Salary, Hiscox Investor Relations, Mexico Citizenship By Investment, Dan Walker, Why Did Bill Watterson Retire, Dr Radhakrishnan Pillai Corporate Chanakya, Zara Tindall, Dmv Registration Late Fees, Beru Lars Legends, Earth, Wind And Fire Members, Fantasy Movies, Republic Of The Congo Capital, France Citizen, If God Is Willing And Da Creek Don T Rise Soundtrack, Rolex Submariner Original, Dr Stewart Pearson, Francisco Liriano Phillies, Opera For Dummies, Kenyan Candy, Tsys Merger, Common Phrases, Rome Weather October, Chloe Bayliss Height, Way Gone, Mercedes Ojeté Vozy, Vennela Kishore Movies, Glee Marley Original Songs, Xof Currency Symbol, United Launch Alliance Annual Report, China Astronaut Are Called, The Platform Plot Holes, Siberian Husky Facts, Baseball Spray Charts Pdf, Dungeon Raid Clone, Egypt Crime Rate, Nobel Prize Winners 2019, Professional Ethics Quiz, Nightmare Spawn For Sale, I Still Believe In You, I Only Want You Songs, Hiroshima Bbc History Of World War Ii Youtube, The Age Structure Of Ghana's Population 2010, X-o Manowar #1, William Du Pont, What Is Nanosonics, Jesse Hogan Brother, Dmv Senior Practice Written Test, Ange Kagame, Dream Work Therapy, Meaning Of Emily In The Bible, Eu Driving Licence Number, Hazard Perception Test Sa Answers, Zambia Map, Sable Color Definition, University Of Montreal, How To Peel Cipollini Onions, Chris Davis Contract Per Year, Chinese Filipino, Sqm Q1 2020, Ultimate Spider-man Season 3 Episode 1, Nextdc Share Price Forecast, Apache Cassandra, Minister Of Culture Saudi Arabia, The Cruelest Month, Cibc Prime Rate, Wade Crowfoot, Aaron Mcgruder Interview, Czech Republic Weather In Winter, Are Dragons Dinosaurs, Our Vines Have Tender Grapes Full Cast, The Official Dvsa Guide To Driving - The Essential Skills 2020,