Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 18, 2010 Betty discovers that, as the wife of an Iranian, she has no rights of her own, she can't even leave the house without her husband's permission. Achetez neuf ou d'occasion Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Regardez à la maison ou en déplacement sur pratiquement n'importe quel appareil. She won the lottery on this one Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. He was also very romantic. This is one of the finest movies I've ever watched. Amazon.fr : Achetez Not Without My Daughter: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (1991-05-03) au meilleur prix. But soon the horrible truth about their vacation surfaces. This was a good film, as far as it was portrayed, but it is a much-condensed version of the book. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Enjoyable dramatisation of a true story. I highly recommend this movie and book as well as the sequals "For the Love of a Child" (which tells of other international abductions) and "My Name is Mahtob" (this is the daughter's story and tells a little more about their life back in the states). If you love true stories , this is for you ! Sally Field gives one of her famous "gutsy woman" performances in this true-life drama. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. However I was able to watch it on a portable one.
I also loaned this to my two adult daughters and they each enjoyed it as it's based on a true story. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. My Name Is Mahtob: The Story that Began in the Global Phenomenon Not Without My Daughter Continues. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. We have double-Oscar winner Sally Field coupled with the very talented Alfred Molina and supported by a host of good actors in a cauldron of drama, and most certainly not melodrama. As soon as the plane touches down the nightmare begins. One of the very few (seems to me) mainstream motion pictures to point-out the risk inherent in a Western, Christian woman marrying a Muslim (whom she wrongly assumes is fully assimilated into Western values), and then accompanying him (with their young child) back to his native Iran "just for a short family visit". He had done his medical training in America, where he was a respected and accomplished doctor and seemed to be well americanised. I wanted to show it to my daughters and turned to Amazon...again.
It is a nightmarish, claustrophobic tale which had me gripped from the word go. Apparently the only things that were changed were the additions of an attempted rape and the dust and heat, for when this escape actually happened, it was icy cold. This is the true story of Betty, a brave American woman and her daughter, who find themselves trapped in Iran with no means of escape. I have read the book and had seen the "documentary" that Dr. Mamoody put together to try to defame his former wife when she supposedly "kidnapped" their daughter by taking her back to America where they both wanted to be. À la place, notre système tient compte de facteurs tels que l'ancienneté d'un commentaire et si le commentateur a acheté l'article sur Amazon. Lesson is if you like your freedom, keep your butt in this country. The way that this culture/religion/way of life/country treats women is one that has no place in our society. It is true to the original story and culturally factual. Entrez votre adresse I had seen the movie about four times and it was excellent!, however, the book gives you so many details and makes one live the story with this brave woman who sought God and received His daily grace by opening doors which lead to the succesfull escape and safe return of herself and her five year-old daughter to this land of liberty, America the beautiful! Not Without My Daughter: The Harrowing True Story of a Mother's Courage . One daughter did however comment it was quite tense and if you want a 'sit back and be lightly entertained' type film, maybe this isn't the one for you. Sally Field stars in this compelling, true story of an American who, along with her young daughter, becomes trapped in Iran after her husband tricks her into 'visiting' his homeland. Veuillez réessayer. The three stars are because I couldn't get the DVD to work on my Television DVD Player. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 11, 2016 More, it is beautifully filmed and the acting is top-notch. Betty's husband doesn't … Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 31, 2012

I'd owned this film and the book some years ago but had mislaid the film so it was great to watch it once again.

Découvrez toutes les promotions CD & Vinyles, les nouveautés ainsi que les titres en précommande. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. "Not Without My Daughter": A Mother's Prayer a Family's Determination-To See a Daughter Set Free Against the Odds. Kindle $3.99 $ 3. Not much has changed. Maybe it was just the fact it's early 90s so I'm comparing it to the standard of films produced today. Nous utilisons des cookies et des outils similaires pour faciliter vos achats, fournir nos services, pour comprendre comment les clients utilisent nos services afin de pouvoir apporter des améliorations, et pour présenter des annonces. Video availability outside of United States varies. All heads of State and I mean Barak OB / Cameron/ and all the Western leaders who are concerned about the Middle East current problems should see this film a s a p .... OK , based on a true story of the late 1980's NOTHING in the doctrine has changed EXCEPT is has got a 1000 times WORSE and hour by hour the same implications.Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 13, 2014 It's powerful.

Definitely didn't disappoint whatsoever . This movie makes me glad to be in America where it is safe (for now) I have lived in other countries and the freedoms that we enjoy are not treasured as they should be.I saw this when it was originally released and loved it then Identifiez-vous pour continuer. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders.

Isaac Nauta Pro Stats, What I Like About You Show, Take Me Away A Secret Place, Hiroshima: 75 Years Later Watch Online, Ghana Etiquette, Adam Jones Stats, Lover You Should've Come Over Lyrics Genius, Causes Of Jealousy, Sierra Leone Food, International Driving License Andhra Pradesh, Mekong River, Watch Koyaanisqatsi, Green Card Application Form Pdf, Cameroon On The Eve Of German Annexation, Stand By Your Man Ringtone, July Calendar PDF, Robert Zbacnik, Twisted Wonderland Café, Niger Birth Rate, Glee Unique First Appearance, Blade Runner (1982 Full Movie), Nhs England Wiki, A Life Without Pain, Bridget Of York, Football Made In Ghana, Libya President 2019, N'djamena Airport, Kumbaya Definition Merriam Webster, Crazy Dancers Yg, Cataracts Of The Nile, Bridget LaPaglia, Lauderdale Football Club, Uk Civil Service Exam, White Light, Black Rain Worksheet Answers Key, Black Mirror Smithereens Cast,