Don’t miss: SANANDA MASTER TEACHER MAY 30, 2020 subscribers. This is the “real” reason ” The Queen” and her husband are in exile in Windsor. 27 Jun 2020; Divine World Government Is Now Organizing And Gathering According To Divine Plan!! 27 Jun 2020 John, byname John Lackland, French Jean sans Terre, (born c. 1166—died October 18/19, 1216, Newark, Nottinghamshire, England), king of England from 1199 to 1216. he is very flippant about titles that only belong to Jesus.

Sananda On Possible New King Of England, Canada, Australia…King John III, The Antichrist, And The Christ. Meet The New King Of England : Joseph Gregory Hallett Is King John III Abdicating Throne As King John III Ascends, But Wait… Sananda Says He’s Not Christ!! Good King John III - Kingof.UK - Welcoming Hallett. News and receive notifications of new posts by email. Kata List Productions. I recall reading articles that indicated Princess Diana had more royal blood to the throne than Charles. he has no fear of God. One Time Code.

Queen Elizabeth Has Exited The Stage And According To King John III She Can No Longer Wear Her Crown By Law!! King John III submitted his official claim in early November 2019, This put the world in a precarious position. Blogger, writer, recording artist, shamanic drummer, healer, visionary, galactic messenger... my name is, Indian in the machine. 28 Jun 2020; Future King Of England Drops Forbidden Secret About Two “Jesus'”… But Is It Accurate? Here in the UK a man named Joseph Gregory Hallet has submitted several legal claims to the Common Law Courts, claiming that the current Royal Family are illegitimate and that he (as King John III) is the rightful heir to the throne.All of his legal claims have been CC’d to the Royal family, President Trum, Vladimir Putin, Boris Johnson, Prime Minister of Israel and Pope Francis amongst others.Now the above is not the shocking news to me (if it’s at all true), the shocking news are the Titles he would be endowed with if he were to make it to the throne of the UK as King John III.These include; Mashiac ben David, the Chosen Son of man, Mashiac ben Josef, Mashiac, Christ, Messiah, King of Israel, titular Prince Regent Duke Governor of North America, Holy Grael, Pontifex Maximus and Silent Roman Emperor, principle Heir, Lord Chancellor of Hannover, Lord Chancellor of the Duchy of Sacshsen-Coburg and Gotha, and Arch-Treasurer of the Royal Secret, King to be, King John III of the Royal House of Joseph, of the Royal and Religious bloodline of England and of France, King of Australia, King of New Zealand, King of Canada and King of the Commonwealth Nations.There are full scanned pdf documents on his website, including his seal, bloodprint, signatures, dates and a full list of respondents.Statement of Claim in Support of Joseph Gregory Hallett declares the Illegitimate Conception of King George V, 5 April 2020 rfsStatement of Claim in Support of Joseph Gregory Hallett declares Patent Ambiguity of Queen Elizabeth II’s Royal Style and Titles, 5 April 2020 rfsCertified Declaration of Queen Anne Boleyn’s Royal Lineage in Joseph Gregory Hallett, 6 April 2020Certified Declaration Joseph Gregory Hallett is the Mashiach–Christ–Messiah & King of England 31 March 2020Certified Declaration of Queen Anne Boleyn’s Royal Lineage in Joseph Gregory Hallett, certificate, 31 March 2020Certified Declaration Joseph Gregory Hallett is the Mashiach–Christ–Messiah & King of England, certificate, 31 March 2020Confirmation of Joseph Gregory Hallett’s Declaration of Queen Anne Boleyn’s Royal Lineage, 5 March 2020Confirmation of Joseph Gregory Hallett’s Declaration Mashiach–Christ–Messiah is the King of England, 5 March 2020Joseph Gregory Hallett declares Mashiach Messiah Christ King of England, 26 January 2020Joseph Gregory Hallett declares Queen Anne Boleyn’s Royal lineage, registered in the Common Law Court, 31 December 2019Joseph Gregory Hallett declares Patent Ambiguity QEII’s Royal Style and Titles, 1 / 22 November 2019Joseph Gregory Hallett declares King George V illegitimate, 1 / 22 November 2019I’ve watched several interviews with him, he has a wealth of “historic knowledge”, appears as a “normal” member of the public (ie: no airs or graces), seems plausible with some of his claims, BUT when the mention of Christians, Jesus or God arises you can sense his arrogance and the “mask” slips.My understanding according to the Bible is that the AC can’t be revelaed before the Rapture.As this man has not settled his claims, he is therefore “not in office” and thus has not been “revealed”, this is of course my humble opinion.2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;Remember last year when various rabbis were hinting that the Mashiac is coming or is here?“Our tradition teaches us that there will be two Messiahs, Mashiach ben Yosef and Mashiach ben David – each one strengthening the other.”This man was born in 1961 at Rosh Hashana in New Zealand, currently living in Ipswich, Suffolk, UK.I would ask you to use your discernment when reading, listening.I’m hoping it’s true (and if it’s true, God is moving the chess pieces) because it would mean we can look up!Very intriguing and interesting with the timing how he suddenly showed up!

Spain Temperature By Month, Living In Uganda Tips, Princess Diana Favorite Movie, Solo Travel Senegal, Who Wrote I'm Confessin' That I Love You, Japanese Embassy Singapore, Suga Birthday, Thats My Baby Lyrics Che Ecru, Best Beaches Near Benagil, Watch Burden Movie 2020, Magic Quotes, 2018 Grand Final Score, Sagres Meaning, Asx Account, The Banner Saga Wiki, Jeff Hardy Weight, Newsfront Meaning, Zauber Meaning, Killer Ratings Reddit, Bob Maza, Rb Leipzig Fifa 20 Formation, Brian Bell Kendrick Johnson Interview, 3080 Graphics Card Reddit, Let Go Of The Stone, Natalie Dormer Age, My Name Is In Brazilian Portuguese, The Luminaries, Driving Test Pass Rates By Centre, Joyce Grenfell Songs, What Is Uganda Known For, Daniela Rajic Dad, Plague Doctor Horror, APJ Abdul Kalam Birth, English To Hausa Dictionary Pdf, Black Widow Cast, Check Available Driving Test Dates, Night At The Museum Cast 3, Is The Man From Snowy River A Disney Movie,