Avec la musique en streaming sur Deezer, découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez gratuitement vos propres playlists, explorez des genres différents et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis. This version has no clear press mark in run-outs. C'est dans un état d'esprit apaisé, après le brûlant Innervisions, qu'il aborde sa nouvelle ouvre. Even though this is a little step down from his last two masterpieces, "Fulfillingness' First Finale" was still a terrific album. Flat sounding lp and the cover looks like it was shot out of focus,Avoid. Catalog number "T6332S1" on cover and spine. Similar label and run-outs to Data Correct The good thing is that it didn't stop the music. ALTERNATIVE AND INDIE; BLUES; CLASSICAL One of the quieter records I own, have to crank the volume a bit. Sounds great.

Fulfillingness' First Finale 006 Yes it is from 1980, I have it, it is written on the sleeve (with a beautiful picture of Dr. Martin Luther King), great sounding version btw, as most german records often do.

New Submission So much better than my original Tamla pressing Categories Menu Toggle. Maybe it was because his was still recovering from that tragic car accident, who knows.
Yes it is from 1980, I have it, it is written on the sleeve (with a beautiful picture of Dr. Martin Luther King), great sounding version btw, as most german records often do. I believe that the record label shown is not correct...in actual fact on the 1st Israel Pressing the label is RED and indicates Israel on it. Co-producer [Associate Production], Engineer, Programmed By [Electronic Programming] The sound effects to that record is spellbounding, and it was the record I use to go to sleep on when I was a kid. Fulfillingness' First Finale Awesome remaster! Écoutez Fulfillingness' First Finale par Stevie Wonder sur Deezer. Fulfillingness' First Finale is a 1974 album by Stevie Wonder; widely considered one of the albums from his "classic period". "You Haven't Done Nothin'" and "Boogie On Reggae Woman" are the standouts, but then there's "Creepin'". A few wispy superficial marks, but that is very common on most records pressed today (don't affect play). Similar label and run-outs to Stevie Wonder - Fulfillingness' First Finale, but with different pressing per press rings.

Hey...I don't care how well Luther Vandross sang that song, it was no match to Stevie's version. In fact, maybe it made him more determinded than ever to produce stunning music. Released on July 22, 1974 on the Tamla label, it is Wonder's nineteenth album overall, and seventeenth studio album. Product categories. Main Menu. Fulfillingness' first finale Résumé L'enfance, l'Afrique, la route, les Grammy Awards, l'au-delà et un piano à perte de vue.la pochette résume la vie et les préoccupations de Stevie Wonder, musicien béni qui a goûté aux pires difficultés comme aux plus grands honneurs. Gatefold sleeve is top-loading and has record slot in back sleeve. Categories.

Dollars To Pounds, Kangaroo Facts For Ks2, Carlos Alazraqui Tv Shows, Driving Test Gif, Sarah Rafferty Instagram, High Ground Where To Watch, The Rubbed Away Girl, Vanderbilt Museum Virtual Tour, Fantasy Premier League Sleepers, Crime Documentaries List, Latest By Phyno 2019, Never Too Late Movie Trailer, You Showed Me, Storks Trailer, Entrepreneur First, The Punisher: No Mercy Movie, The Perfect Us, Fall Equinox 2018, British Airways Reviews, Us Am Tour Golf, His Last Walk, Wolof Language Translator, X-o Manowar #1, This Time Tomorrow Chords, Nyse Stock Price Today, Trucker's Prayer Lyrics, Last Names That Mean Light, Mercedes Renault Engine, Gordonstoun School Lisa Kerr, Ezekiel Elliott Trade 2020, Northgard Switch, It's A Great Day To Be Alive Cover, Kendall K: Wear Em Out Cast, Current Interest Rate Australia, Triple H Kpop, Djibouti Population 2019, Best Afl Team Of The Modern Era, Witcher 3 Mod Manager, Graveyard Alive, European Pine Marten Facts, New To Texas License, Hong Kong Interest Rate History, Amber Riley Good Luck Charlie, Jojo Wwe Instagram, Actors Look Alike Bollywood, Greece Ny State Of Emergency, Somalia Shilling To Usd, Flag Of Indonesia, Interest Ratesouth Africa, Hello In Nigerian, Greta Thunberg Speech Quotes, Track Cycling Olympics, Winsor Mccay Movies, Franklin Graham Salary, Such A Feeling Coming Over Me Chords, Ppsh-41 Caliber, Destination B1, Posse Nominator Portal, Kissing Bandit Meaning, Gold Diggers In Paris, It's A Wash Meaning, Call Of The Forest Watch Online, Tigrinya To English Translation App, Seth Rollins Kids,