CMT Insider caught up with her for an exclusive interview as she opens up about her career, life and new tribute album, Coal Miner’s Daughter, where she worked with artists like Miranda Lambert, Sheryl Crow and more.

Tekst utworu „You're Lookin' At Country” wykonawcy Loretta Lynn.

YOU'RE LOOKIN' AT COUNTRY Words and music by Loretta Lynn [A] Well, I like my lovin' done country style And [D] this little girl would walk a country mile To [A] find her a good old slow-talkin' country [E] boy, I said a country boy [E7] I'm [A] about as old-fashioned as I can be And I [D] hope you're likin' what you [A] see 'Cause if you're lookin' at [E] me You're lookin' at [A] country. Get track 44

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Loretta Lynn - You're Lookin' At Country at Discogs. Loretta Lynn (born April 14, 1932 in Butcher Hollow,Van Lear, Kentucky) is an American country singer who was the leading country female vocalist during much of the 1960's and 1970's.

Get track

You're Lookin' At Country: A2: Love Whatcha Got At Home: A3: Indian Lake: B1: Take Me Home, Country Roads: B2: Kinfolks Holler: B3: You Can't Hold On To Love: C1: I'd Rather Be Sorry: C2: You're Lookin' At Country: C3: From Now On: D1: Close My Eyes: D2: Country Girl (Just Home From Town) D3: I Burn't The Little Roadside Tavern Down Get track
Get track

Data Correct

You're Looking At Country - Loretta Lynn - Lyrics - YouTube

Do you know any background info about this album? Get track

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

Radwimps Japanese Band, Darius Rucker New Song, Marriage Boot Camp Season 15 Episodes, Showa Day Japan, Carcinoma In Situ Malignant Or Benign, Afghanistan Flag, Scarborough Fair, September 2019 News Headlines, Okay FM, Canadian Citizenship Card Expiry, Marvels Avengers Alliance Redux, Whip Vs Era, Whiplash Ending, Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat Wii, Clockwork Knight 2, Garry Trudeau, Vik Sahay Movies And Tv Shows, Wayne Hector, Wolfgang Sense8, How Much Wood Could A Woodchuck Chuck If A Woodchuck Could Chuck Norris, Crumb Documentary Oedipal, Happy July Wishes, Looking For Egg Donor, Tara Breathnach Wikipedia, Faro Stock News, The Two Killings Of Sam Cooke Stream, Madeira Immigration, Breaking News Kenya K24 Today, Asus Graphics Card, Cleveland Starting Pitchers 2020, Goma Volcano, This My Baby And Ain't Nobody Tik Tok, Defense Information Systems Agency Zoominfo, Mega Earthquake Prediction, Weather In Athens In December, Snowtown Netflix, Smokey Or Smoky, Dragon Quest 9 Switch, Live Your Life, Alligator Wine Meaning, Lego Dc Super Hero Girls, Finnish Citizenship Test, Belgium Flag Meaning, Pirates Of Silicon Valley Trailer, West African Cuisine, Scott Mcgough Mtg, Jordy Mercer Stats, The Last Post Season 1 Episode 1 Watch Online, How Many Days Until Winter Is Over, Bow And Arrow, Mekong River, Blantyre Cottages, Phantom Of The Opera Instrumental, Nate Wyatt Mom, Ladylike Buzzfeed Cancelled, Buena Vista Social Club Cuba, 2021 Chrysler Pacifica Configurations, When Did Princess Diana Die, Injection Anthrax, Sunset In Singapore In September, Something Rotten Characters, Treasury Canteen, Josie Song, Finn Balor Wife, Scooby-doo! And The Gourmet Ghost Watchcartoononline, Benefits Of Finnish Citizenship, Traffic Safety Articles, Catfish Urban Dictionary, Captain Croker Algiers, Bigfooty West Coast, Dangerous Prayers, Mlb Projected Lineups, When Spring Comes Summary, Romania Tourism Covid-19, Martin Schwenk Twitter, Ropin' The Wind, Owen Lars Death, Daniela Ruah Eye, Ben Mendelsohn Talos Makeup, Sudan Archaeological Site Halfa, Yoda's Master, Webjet Nz Accommodation, Off Campus Partners, LLC, Pbs American History Documentariesworkbook 52 Lynda Barry, Children Of The Stars Game, Diplomatic Service Officer, Vape Kit, South Sudan Currency, Nestlé Usa Careers, Put A Ring On It Gif Funny, Excuse Me In Portuguese Brazil, In The Aeroplane Over The Sea Cover, Ibml Scanner, Mediterranean Luxury Homes In Florida, Mercedes G350 Configurator, Sinbad And The Minotaur,