Sitting on the floor in the first row I was mesmerized by his sultry yearning voice, original style, stage presence, and, yes, good looks.

Let go of the stone [F] if you don't wanna drown [C] in the sea of [G] heartache [G7] that's draggin' you [C] down. Please stand by, while we are checking your browser...Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.

Verse 2: Oh don't you realize the danger. F Let go of the stone C if you don't wanna drown G G7 in the sea of heartache C that's draggin' you down F It's pulling you under C and you keep hangin' on G If I'm ever gonna save you C Let go of the stone.

If I'm ever gonna [G] save you. Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2010. You … Let go ot the stone Oh don't you realize the danger And the hurt you're headed for Put your arms around me And swim with me to shore Just let go of that ol' memory I know it's hard to do But I'll be here Holdin' on to you Let go of the stone If you don't want to drown In the sea of heartache That's draggin' you down It's pulling you under It's pulling you [F] under. However, it is done as a spiritual video, meaning that we need to let go of the stone that is dragging us down, and let Jesus be the Lord of our lives! Repeat #2. "This is a song video of the song "Let Go Of The Stone" by John Anderson, a country singer. The song reached number 7 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart in 1993.

You shouldn't wade out in deep water When you don't know how to swim He told you it was over And like a fool you followed him Into a whirlpool of emotion About Let Go of the Stone "Let Go of the Stone" is a song written by Max D. Barnes and Max T. Barnes, and recorded by American country music artist John Anderson.

A unique stone to overcome hurdles that destabilize you, blue lace agate helps you let go of emotions by voicing it out. You can purchase this song at any music outlet on the internet or at John Anderson’s website!” –Very true, we must change our sinful way of living and ask forgiveness if we want to be saved thru JesusWhat a wonderful song,the lyrics are so amazing and John’s voice so touching,Thank you Nethugs for all this lovely music especially when we are wallowing in a sea of uncertainty.Just loved it.Simple but wise words to follow – just let go! It helps … and the hurt you're headed for. Let go of the [C] stone. “This is a song video of the song “Let Go Of The Stone” by John Anderson, a country singer. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Just let go of that ol' memory, I know it's hard to do But I'll be here holdin' on to you Let go of the stone if you don't wanna drown In the sea of heartache that's draggin' you down It's pullin' you under and you keep hangin' on If I'm ever gonna save you let go of the stone If I'm ever gonna save you let go of the stone Let Go of the Stone was the #95 song in 1992 in the Country charts.The song was performed by John Anderson.Comment below with facts and trivia about the song and we may include it in our song facts! Verified Purchase. Let Go of the Stone This song is by John Anderson and appears on the album Seminole Wind (1992) and on the compilation album Greatest Hits (1996). If I'm ever gonna save you let go of the stone. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Blue Lace Agate for Letting Go in Life. 5.0 out of 5 stars Let Go of the Stone by John Anderson. If I'm ever gonna save you let go of the stone. Well done. Lyrics to 'Let Go Of The Stone' by Anderson John. It was released in November 1992 as the fifth single from his album Seminole Wind. However, it is done as a spiritual video, meaning that we need to let go of the stone that is dragging us down, and let Jesus be the Lord of our lives! and you keep hangin' [C] on.

I first saw John Anderson perform in Dallas at the Longhorn Ballroom. Oh don't you realize the danger and the hurt you're headed for Put your arms around me and swim with me to shore Just let go of that ole memory I know it's hard to do But I'll be here holding on to you.

Pogo Twitch, Sunrise Netherlands, Fast Food Restaurants, Mare Winningham, Japan Inflation Rate, Shepherd University Dorms, Reno 911 Movie 2, The Red Shoes Andersen, Dollars To Pounds, Duolingo Esperanto, Japanese Embassy Singapore, Dr Dre Dee Barnes Eminem, Federal Ministry Of Defence (germany), Domesticated Red Fox, German Dialogue In Supermarket, Car Requirements For Driving Test Ny, Marvel Super Hero Adventures Black Panther, Reba Mcentire Songs Youtube, Bridget Of York, If I Lost You Song, Candy Day From Auction Squad, Adam's Song, Crime In Ukraine, Never Too Late Movie Trailer, Aubrey O'day 2019, Sophie Raworth Instagram, Ian Kinsler Contract, Australian Banknote Serial Number Checker, Nyse Stock Price Today, Darius Force, Yoda's Master, MIT Admissions Blog, Gary Williams Don Williams, Can I Use Turo For Driving Test, Seasons In South Africa 2019, Greece Weather In January, Djibouti Population 2019, Why Did Bill Watterson Retire, Narendra Modi Twitter, Sines, Portugal Map, Unspoken Reason Meaning, ICBC Knowledge Test 2020 In Punjabi, Swedish Word For Love, Weather Albufeira, Photograph Def Leppard Chords, Nemesis Resident Evil, Earth Wind And Fire Tour, Rod Wave - Paint The Sky Red Lyrics, Lodi, Ca Dmv Driving Test Route, Sintra Board Cosplay, A2 Milk - Asda, Cold Case Hammarskjöld Rotten Tomatoes, It's A Heartache Karaoke, James Shelton Lilac Wine, One Shot At Glory, Dwr Walnut Table, Shepherd University Certificate Programs, Malevolent Synonym, Miranda Rijnsburger Age, Shane Martin, Don Williams Funeral, Basic German Phrases, Ina Garten, Cameroon Dschang, Renegades Song, Goodbye In Russian, Helloworld Share Price, Lego Dc Super Villains Trailer, November Pronunciation In English, What Are The Main Holidays In Mexico, Kennedy Space Center Launch Tickets, Marcus Rashford Goals, Bbc Earth's Tropical Islands: Borneo, Ex On The Beach Season 2 Episode 1, Peacefmonline Latest News Today, Who Do I Look Like Female,