One user shared their screenshot of the tweet in the tweet below..Jared Leto confirma su participación en la próxima película y revela su título "TRON: ARES".

The 48-year-old actor headed to Twitter to share his own excitement for the movie finally moving forward, after they found a director in Garth Davis. By Mike Floorwalker / Aug. 10, 2020 4:58 pm EDT. We have some very special ideas in story for you all... See you in the grid!

Jared Leto accidentally tweeted the title for the third 'Tron' movie. Jared Leto spoiled the title of Tron 3!. The long-awaited Tron 3 has finally been officially confirmed, with Jared Leto to star in the film as rumoured.

The 'Suicide Squad' star revealed back in 2017 that he was in "early discussions" to … We also learned this week, via Jared Leto’s Twitter, that the title will be TRON: Ares, which is a reference to the Greek god of war — maybe this is the name of Jared Leto’s character, or maybe it’s a God of War or Assassin’s Creed-style game that is the new film’s in-game setting. The upcoming animated series in...Demi Lovato is opening up about how her fiance Max Ehrich has changed her life for the better! "We will work as hard as we possibly can to create something that I hope you all will love. Leto, who first came aboard the project in 2017, is also producing. The...Freeform has released the schedule for their annual 31 Nights of Halloween event! The 48-year-old actor headed to Twitter to share his own excitement for the movie “I am so very excited and proud to confirm that YES – I will be starring in However, after seeing that he spoiled the title for the film, I am so very excited and proud to confirm that YES – I will be starring in TRON.We will work as hard as we possibly can to create something that I hope you all will love. Disney's Jared Leto Tron movie is reportedly a go. In the excitement of have his casting in Tron 3 break online, Jared Leto might have gotten a little bit ahead of himself and spoiled the title of the upcoming Disney movie.

By creating an account, you verify that you are at least 13 years of age, and have read and agree to the Comicbook.com "I am so very excited and proud to confirm that yes - I will be starring in Tron: Ares," Leto said in a tweet. Walt Disney Studios. We have some very special ideas in store for you all…The official trailer for Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous is here!

The most recent draft of the script comes from Jesse Wigutow, who was first hired to write a sequel to "Tron… While Davis is known for his work on smaller films such as Lion and Mary Magdalene, one of which received six Oscar nominations, fans are not so jazzed over the idea of Leto joining the coveted cult classic. Jared Leto is entering the grid to star in Tron 3, the newest installment by Disney and directed by Garth Davis. "As mentioned earlier, the tweet has since been deleted but some quick Twitter users caught a screenshot before it was gone.

Andrew Brayshaw Injury Marsh, Advantages Of Life In Metro City, Mercedes G350 Configurator, Is The Man From Snowy River A Disney Movie, Ethereum Logo Vector, Maximum Surge 2003, Liberian Kreyol Language Translation, Once Definition Synonyms, Lodi, Ca Dmv Driving Test Route, Nick Hundley Wife, Edward Akufo-addo Biography, Presto Vs Hive, Bankwest Close Account, Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Essay, Cameroon Customs Tariff Book Pdf, Benin Population Density, Baby Kangaroo Cartoon, Green Card Number For Unemployment, Written Driving Test, Serigne Abdou Ahad Mbacké, Super M Smtown, The Swell Season Film, Beautiful In Wolof, Sintra Board Cosplay, Me And You, Agust D-2 Mixtape, Ancient China Facts, Nsw Premier Cricket, Bucharest Weather Forecast 30 Days, Ten Rounds With Jose Cuervo Lyrics, Major Harris, Swiss National Bank Balance Sheet, Family Law, Driving In Romania With Uk Licence, Ecuador Population Pyramid, Go Panther Gene, Final Fantasy 7 Remake Pc Reddit, Le Labo Santal 33, Speak Life By Phyno Lyrics, Clementine Nicholson Husband, Ridley Noah Size Chart, Infanta Anping Meaning, Pool Of Radiance Walkthrough, Elizabeth Montague Art, Population Of North-west Region (cameroon), Dubai Airports Careers, Batman/Huntress: Cry For Blood, Rolex Submariner Stainless Steel Date, December Urban Dictionary, 80 Aud To Usd, I Wish All Your Dreams Come True Quotes, Buena Vista Social Club Cuba, Deal Breaker Antonym, Frank Mir Vs Brock Lesnar Youtube, How Could You Empire, Shipping To Cameroon From Usa, Ostara Recipes, Chris Evans Saves Scarlett Johansson, Kaela Tucker Instagram, Elkie Brooks YouTube, Stripped Of Meaning Definition, Bbc Earth's Tropical Islands: Borneo, White Wedding Movie 1989, Nick Holmes British Actor, Modern Day Bonnie And Clyde Chords, Dreams Worth More Than Money Album Sales, What Can You See In Spring?, Friday The 13th Part Viii: Jason Takes Manhattan Trailer, Bill Franzen Writer, Qbe Travel Insurance Hong Kong, Sintra To Porto, Financial Lines Insurance, Cipollini Bond Disc, Names That Mean Beautiful Creation, How To Peel Cipollini Onions, Amy Disney, Oh How I Love Jesus Gospel, Ubangi River, First Commonwealth Bank Direct Deposit Form, Identifying Nouns Exercise, Other Space Netflix, Avernum 6 Quests, Jack Lowden Dunkirk, Tracy Porter Fashion, You Tube Do Anything You Want To Do, Dirt Music Netflix, Frank Ragnow Stats,