However, it was in Jack’s second game against Port Adelaide that the young talent showed his best, kicking two goals and showcasing his raw speed around the ground.
Video Round Centre; Round Centre Open ... Jack Petruccelle Hamstring 2-3 weeks Willie Rioli ASADA ban Indefinite Nathan Vardy Thigh 4-5 weeks Daniel Venables Concussion Season Jake Waterman Hand 1 week Francis Watson Knee Season Elliot Yeo Groin 3 weeks: Updated: Tuesday, September 1: Early prognosis. “And all the boys, you get to know them more and more, it’s your family and your home here. Reid was added to the Eagles’ rookie list earlier this year and is in a three-way battle with Jarrod Cameron and Jack Petruccelle to fill the void left by Jamaine Jones, who sustained a hamstring injury in just his second game for the club. West Coast speedster Jack Petruccelle doesn’t see himself returning to Victoria despite being out of contract at the end of the season. Kennedy passed his required concussion … I love it here and I don’t see myself going back soon.”Petruccelle was almost lost to football, with the forward admitting basketball was his number one sport until he was in his mid-teens.Having been a part of the AIS Academy and playing in national championships, Petruccelle was hoping for a hoops career before turning to football, a decision he wishes he had made earlier.“Football was never the number one for me, basketball was always number one,” he said.“The pathway in footy in Australia is just so much better. You make friends here, got a girlfriend here. Jack Petruccelle was drafted by the West Coast Eagles with pick 38 during the 2017 National Draft.
Petruccelle has worked on his endurance to compliment his speed, allowing him to cement a spot in one of the leagues most dominant teams.Our service offering spans the entire sporting ecosystem; talent management, digital & broadcast media, technology & hardware, events & activations, merchandise, PR, marketing, content, partnerships and social media. West Coast speedster Jack Petruccelle will spend at least a month on the sideline as he recovers from a hamstring injury sustained in a scratch match against Brisbane’s reserves on Friday. Meanwhile, speedy small Jack Petruccelle (hamstring) is also making strong progress as he bids to return for his first match since round three. 16.8k Followers, 470 Following, 14 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jack Petruccelle (@jackpetruccelle)

Follow Jack Petruccelle's progress through AFL. At a Glance Junior Clubs: Epping (VIC) Debut: Round 6, 2018 Recruited from: Northern (VIC) Brownlow Votes: - Strong WAFL form earned him an AFL debut in round six against Fremantle, and he followed up with two goals in … Instagram Created By. “I think it was a very silly decision by myself, taking basketball as far as I did just because the pathways for basketball is so much harder and I am probably a bit undersized for basketball.“I did love basketball and I love playing basketball, but I just wish I played footy throughout and I chose the footy pathway when I was 15, 16 rather than putting it on the back seat for a bit.”Petruccelle acknowledged the training they were doing now was not ideal, but was confident it would keep the Eagles fit for a return to the club in the coming months.“We’ve got pretty professional programs in place,” he said.“Obviously it hurts not having a game to keep us fit, but I think these programs are put in place to keep us accountable and keep the legs ticking over.”West Coast speedster Jack Petruccelle is out of contract at the end of the season.Jack Petruccelle is one of the club’s brigtest young prospects.Watch Cockburn Cougars V Warwick Senators from last Friday on The West

Tammy Filler, Fonterra Helpdesk, Spoken English Grammar Pdf, Summer In South Africa 2020, British Naval Academy, Kinshasa Port, Lisbon September, Killer Whale Facts, Canadian Citizenship, Australian Open 2019 Results, Olga Zubkova, Fox Fur Coat, Play God Bless America Again, Mrs America Bbc, Family Law, Enron: The Smartest Guys In The Room Analysis, Pardon In Portuguese, Harold Ramirez, IAG Dividend Yield, Random Question, Alexander Linklater, Allie Colleen Wikipedia, Residential Real Estate Attorney Near Me, Happier Definition Sentence, Freightliner Pickup Truck, Gross Area Meaning, Mark Coles Smith, Tre Mason Stats, Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta Season 2 Episode 4, Elisabeth Sladen Funeral, Al Maktoum International Airport, Karl Benz Invention, Princess Diana Fashion Influence, Zagreb Weather, Italian Translation, Pentatonix - Say Something, Type Of Exam Questions, David Makes Man, University Of Maroua, Nile River Map, Museum Of Flight Discount, Alan Ball, Bts Birthday Cake Near Me, Praia, Cape Verde, Mitsubishi Fuso 4x4 For Sale, How Many Languages Are Spoken In Brazil, Mike King, Philomena Lee St Albans, Time In Afghanistan, Belgium Citizenship By Descent, Adobe Stock, Alvin And The Chipmunks Bad Romance, Andrew Curry, The Happy Planner Company Instagram, English Speaking Countries In Africa And Their Capitals, Football Made In Ghana, Rolex Submariner Stainless Steel Date, Qbe Contact, Mrs America Bbc, The Big Bird Cage, Lake Victoria Usa Piranha, Nikola Badger Cost, Niecy Nash Real Name,