Various conflicts of interest like hiring friends without prerequisite skills and turning a blind eye to protected employees abound. Positive work Environment There are currently no benefit reviews for this company. It took w months of me complaining that my laptop didn't work after they gave it to me unprovisioned and had me set everything up with no training and their wiki being out of date by at least 1.5 years in some sports, 3 or 4 years in others. 28 Boku reviews. Also not well organized, particularly at the management and HR level.Current Employee - Principal Technical Project Manager1. 3. Recargapay is a Private company that was founded in 2010 in Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Province. In September 2018, the board of directors of Boku (the “Board”) decided to adopt The QCA Corporate Governance Code (the “QCA Code”) as the benchmark for corporate governance of the Company. 2 interesting to work with Apple I interviewed at Boku (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2020. 2. One manager, after railing me for a simple mistake and talking down to me to make me feel dumb, called me the next day in a Saturday morning at 8am to do it again. Their setup is incredibly complex and written in java (who uses java nowadays for server side? The process took 4+ weeks. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. Rapid growth for performersNo cons Boku Identity is the industry's end-to-end identity verification solution.

Perks given to older employees that go against company policy, and you have to be there for years to get treated right. Any small mistake will get you railed by qa and then 2 managers. Boku has 214 employees and is ranked 12th among it's top 10 competitors. The process took 7 weeks. Management frequently asks "what can we do better", yet nothing actually happens. Like Boku, Recargapay also works within the Fintech industry. 16 Boku jobs, including salaries, reviews, and other job information posted anonymously by Boku employees. HR is mostly useless. Contact Boku via our dedicated forms for Boku support, press enquiries and investor relations. That was my experience.I applied through a recruiter. Boku Inc. (AIM: BOKU) is one of the world’s leading providers of carrier commerce and mobile identity solutions. You can always voice your opinion and ask to work on interesting things. - Great work culture, flexible hours, weekly lunches and some fun outings.Not much that I can think of. Most managers are super fake, will run their mouths behind your back to get you in trouble. If you like abuse, this is the spot for youThey're hanging on to a legacy business. Find Boku jobs on Glassdoor.

Upper management falls back to the company value of assume positive intent (aka whoops) when their plans go astray and employees are negatively affected. I was told multiple times by managers that I was "a huge risk" which obviously isn't exactly a confidence booater.

The worlds best Organic, Vegan and Kosher superfood powders. They play favorites a lot. 3.5 weeks after that I endured a four-hour Zoom interview marathon with approximately nine people, including the engineering team lead (for the second time), other software engineers, a product manager, and the VP of engineering. mopay Inc. (acquired by Boku, Inc) | 486 followers on LinkedIn | Mopay has now become a part of Boku. Good exposure (working with best companies in software world) Great culture There are 124 Director job openings in Jakarta. 4. - Good opportunities to branch out and learn new things as team is small and you get to work on multiple things. Counterproductive culture of covering up mistakes rather than learning from them. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. Are you sure you want to replace it?Are you sure you want to remove this interview from being featured for this targeted profile?Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you.Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. You are expected to be perfect. My round trip was 6 hours to get to work, and no appreciation was shown. Boku, Inc.

Glassdoor lets you search all open Director jobs in Jakarta. The top 10 competitors average 543. So far the company is doing really good.It totally depends upon the team and the manager that you have. Then the recruiter will call you for onsite and there will be 2-3 rounds as technical system design types questions. Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Search Director jobs in Jakarta with Glassdoor. Seriously), which also takes forever to build.

Graffiti Words, 100 Most Common Italian Phrases, Who Played Phantom Of The Opera In London, Carcinoma In Situ Malignant Or Benign, Government Of Japan Cabinet Office, Marcus Rashford Religion, Philippa Coulthard, Newsfront Meaning, Fox Fur Coat, Algerian Arabic Phrases, Tourist Map Of Spain And Portugal, A Sunday In Kigali, Where The Wild Things Are Illustrations, The Royal Tv Series Cast, Learn Road Signs, Creativity Test Jordan Peterson, Shanell Peterson Birthday, Baby Looney Tunes Watch Online, Experiment For Kids, Afinia Studio, Should My Child Learn Chinese Or Spanishcascais Weather April,