Start your 30-day free trial of Unlimited to listen to this album plus tens of millions more songs. 3

New Submission Suzanne Beware Of The Devil - The Best Of Dandy Livingstone buy CD music Reflective, heart-felt, and personal, Spirit marks the moment when influences, experiences and inspiration come together to create work that is, as Duke Ellington says, "beyond category."

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Reply Notify me Helpful [r1233151] Release.

Do you know any background info about this track?

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

Suzanne, Beware Of The Devil

Dandy Livingstone (Robert Livingstone Thompson, Kingston, Jamaica, 14 December 1943) is a Jamaican reggae musician and producer He is best known for his 1972 hit, "Suzanne Beware of the Devil", and for his song, "Rudy, A Message to You", which was later a hit for The Specials.

X. Dandy Livingstone (Robert Livingstone Thompson, Kingston, Jamaica, 14 December 1943) is a Jamaican reggae musician and producer He is best known for his 1972 hit, "Suzanne Beware of the Devil", and for his song, "Rudy, A…

Review Changes

Livingstone's first record was released without his knowledge - a tenant in the building where he and a friend jammed recorded some of these se…

Suzanne Beware of the Devil: The Best of Dandy Livinstone.

Exclusive Prime pricing.

Get track

Suzanne beware of the devil, don't let him spoil your heart Suzanne beware of the devil, don't let him put us apart, no no Did you say we got apart Or did you say let's go for a walk Did you say you got someone new Or did you say you like the colour of hue I don't know what's goin' on You're not the girl I used to know You're turnin' my world upside down

Bliss Traduction, Cats Review, Civil Service System, Spider-man Unlimited Gameplay, Free Map Of Portugal, Latest By Phyno 2019, Woman Chases Man, Alan Ball, Gary Bond Photo, Matt Smith The Crown, Love Streams, Bloemfontein Population, Sable Fur Coat Men's, Joe Adler Net Worth, The Mermaid, Tauck Tours Cancellations, Desert Sage Smudge, Chichen Itza Pronunciation, Weather Albufeira October 2019, Lycée Louis-le-grand Prépa, Entre A Serpente E A Estrela, Little Orphan Annie, Ghana Gdp, Seaworld Deaths, Todd Tucker Kandi Burruss, Uk Population By Age, Ropin' The Wind, Winter Solstice 2019 Malaysia, Gambia Visa, Loving Me 4 Me, Cz12 Netflix, To Worship You I Live - Bethel, Trisha Yearwood Home Collection Island, Gabby Douglas Gymnast Instagram, Rhianna Dorris Wikipedia, Lisbon, Portugal Address, Why Is Princess Diana Inspirational, Sudan People, Stupid Boy, Batalha Monastery, West Coast Eagles Song 2018, The Rubbed Away Girl, Braven Meaning In English, Why Was Agent Carter Cancelled, Cat Power Songs, Google Map Bamenda, Cancer Terminology Pdf, Buena Vista Social Club Live, Loretta Lynn Grandchildren, Joshua Gomez Kids, Loretta Lynn Mx 2020 Results, Dual Citizenship Italy, Sly And The Family Stone, 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Man, Powerhouse Museum Alliance, Lifted (2006), Motorcycle Test Price, Paul Biya First Wife, Charles Schulz Quotes About Dogs, Nextdc Dividend, Billy Graham 1973, James Howard, Digital Services, Vape Kit, Evicted Poverty And Profit In The American City Isbn, You're A Bugaboo, A Girl Like Me: The Gwen Araujo Story Full Movie 123movies, Stephen Campbell Moore Movies And Tv Shows, New Tasmania Stadium, Al Harris Jr Nfl Draft, Nvidia Ampere Cyberpunk, How To Pronounce Amharic, Tourist Sites In Ghana And Their Regions,