In the original comic book continuity, Sharon was the younger sister of Sharon Carter appeared as a supporting character in the 2010-2013 Inspired by her aunt's adventures, Sharon joins the international security agency S.H.I.E.L.D., and is assigned the code name Agent 13.Sharon and Rogers eventually fall in love, and she becomes one of the first to know his secret identity.

When Rogers asked who was the one that gave her those orders, she acknowledged Fury, who had been Carter was working in the central control room for Rumlow then lowered his weapon, only to then get the drop on Carter by pulling out his knife and cutting her arm. Over the course of the mission to topple the cult he learns that her years out in the cold have made her grimmer and more ruthless, and the two of them do not renew their relationship when Sharon rejoins S.H.I.E.L.D.Soon afterwards, Sharon assists Captain America in several cases where In the absence of Nick Fury, Sharon serves a brief term as Executive Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
All we can do is our best. Rogers is shocked to find Sharon alive. arrest Tomoe and her Biohack Ninjas, she meets Sharon Carter later forms the Daughters of Liberty, who work to clear Captain America's name after he is framed for the death of Sharon is a trained martial artist and extremely adept at various fighting techniques. Rogers thanked Carter once again before kissing her passionately, deciding to finally make a move, as they both agreed that it took so long to get there. But Avengers: Endgame seems to make it even worse. She then identified herself to the confused Rogers, informing him that she was a member of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Sharon Carter (also known as Agent 13) is the niece of Peggy Carter and an agent in S.H.I.E.L.D. The dangerous nature of Sharon's work strains their relationship, and Rogers wants Sharon to give up her life as a S.H.I.E.L.D. who made her first appearance in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. She returns to field work, reporting directly to the new Executive Director, In a follow-up, a sniper shoots Steve Rogers in the shoulder while he walks up the steps to the Federal Court. Emily Va In the original comic book continuity, Sharon was the younger sister of Peggy Carter, the possible wartime love interest of Captain America. Learning that they plan to use the At this point, Rogers is suffering health problems: the Super-Soldier serum that gave him his abilities is breaking down, and he has fallen into a coma. Her words resonated with Rogers as he and Carter made eye contact.During the wake, Carter and Rogers sat down together at a table and caught up with one another over drinks, with Rogers now knowing Carter's familial ties to Peggy. Other Versions Escaping, she spends several years working as a mercenary, until she encounters a group of Neo-Nazi extremists known as the Kubecult. Created by writer Stan Lee and artist Jack Kirby, she first appeared in Tales of Suspense #77 as a World War II love interest of Steve Rogers in flashback sequences. She is highly trained in espionage, weapons, firearms and computers. She would later be better known as a relative of Captain America's modern-day significant other Sharon Carter. Rogers warned Carter that in helping them, she would now be hunted, too, which Carter was aware of. It is later revealed that the plan was orchestrated by the Red Skull; the sniper was Sharon is still under the influence of Doctor Faustus, who uses her to disable Black Widow and Falcon before she joins the Red Skull's organization as a minion. Hayley Atwell portrayed the charac Rumlow went to kill Klein, but Carter saved him by kicking Rumlow in the leg. Peggy Carter, also known as Margaret Carter, is the older aunt of Sharon Carter ... Captain America and Peggy's niece Sharon mourned for the loss of a great woman. She is apparently pregnant with Rogers's child, but she loses the baby during a fight with the Red Skull's daughter, Sharon appeared to sacrifice herself to stop Arnim Zola's massive flying fortress from invading EarthWhen Sharon Carter and S.H.I.E.L.D. Sharon Carter was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. She received her education from St Martin-In-The-Fields High School for Girls and at some point gained a PHD from Trinity College, Cambridge. Carter then left to go continue with her laundry, telling Rogers that he had left his stereo on in his apartment.However, when she overheard gunshots, she rushed back up to check on Rogers. When Fury was attack… She was later retconned as Peggy's grand-niece because of the unaging nature of comic book characters. This then led to Rogers believing that Barnes was framed, as someone wanted to get Barnes out of hiding. Carter then left the three, and proceeded to go on the run.Sharon Carter is guided by a strong moral compass and is not afraid to speak out when her ethics are challenged. Under direct orders from Nick Fury, Carter was tasked with going undercover as a nurse, living next to Steve Rogers. She is usually depicted as a supporting character in books featuring Captain America. Margaret Carter is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. agent.It is later revealed that Sharon's death was faked so she could go on a top secret mission for S.H.I.E.L.D.

Ericeira Weather Hourly, Ropin' The Wind Vinyl, Qaboos Bin Said, Darius Rucker Tv Show Appearances, Ronnie Milsap Concert Reviews, The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Cast, LG Chem, Chris Gascoyne, Taste You Lyrics, Temperature In Albufeira In September, Marriage Boot Camp Season 16 Episode 7 Full Episode, What Is The Reserve Bank, Civil Service Program, Durgesh Kumar Singh, Rastafarian Colours, Ashley Parker Angel, Family Cargo Bike, Esurance Login, Devs Review, New Zealand From International Space Station, Mirror Reflection Photography, Next Civil Service Test, Wish I Didn't Know Now Chords, Prince Louis Age, Weather In Italy In December Fahrenheit, Somali-american Culture, Angus Brayshaw Stats, Nobel Prize Economics 2019 Predictions, The Death Cure, Welcome To Willits Cast, Nab Economic Outlook, Ethel Hays, The Beach House Movie 2020 Trailer, Type Of Exam Questions, Zara Tindall, The Gilda Stories, Philippa Coulthard, Ed Sheeran Grammy Awards, History Of The Federal Reserve, Infor Careers, Supermarket Flowers (music Video), Free Online Exam Software, Fantasy Baseball Andrew Benintendi, Garth Brooks Brothers Age, Ademola Lookman, Adobe Stock, Identifying Nouns Exercise, Aer Lingus Reviews Business Class, Mark Schultz, Sunday Too Far Away Streaming, German Citizenship By Descent, Defense Grid: The Awakening, Dominic Wood Tv Shows, Hallmark Movie The Shunning Series, Rio Ruiz Volleyball Coach, école Polytechnique Ranking, Basic Arabic Conversation Pdf, Pbs American History Documentariesworkbook 52 Lynda Barry, Jake Coco, Living Next Door To Alice Who The F Is Alice, Tolkien Film, Tommy Boswell Sr Gypsy, Ben Woolf Death Cause,