It reached number 2 in the United States, behind Shenandoah's "Next to You, Next to Me", while it became his second number-one hit in Canada. Verse. I'M GONNA BE SOMEBODY, by Travis Tritt Transcribed by Diron Ahlquist [G]Bobby played his [D]guitar on the [C]hard side of [D]town [G]Where it's hard for a [D]poor boy to find the [C]mon[D]ey. [Intro] G C D D G C D C [Verse 1] G D C D Bobby played his guitar on the harder side of town G D C D Where it's hard for a poor boy to find the money G D C D He had dedication, he had the he This video is unavailable. It released in May 1990 as the third single from his debut album Country Club. Dm Now I'm no longer an ordinary man Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. F Given a chance, I'm gonna C be somebo G dy. [Intro] G C D D G C D C [Verse 1] G D C D Bobby played his guitar on the harder side of town G D C D Where it's hard for a poor boy to find the money G D C D He had dedication, he had the he Play it with a nice, country strum. Watch Queue Queue. Dm Now is your time and you know where you stand. With a Am gun in your hand, with a g G un in your hand. "I'm Gonna Be Somebody" Single by Travis Tritt from the album Country Club B-side"The Road Home" ReleasedMay 24, 1990 FormatCD single, 7" sin Watch Queue Queue. F Open the door, it's gonna C make you lo G ve me. Bobby is an aspiring young singer and musician whose lifelong dream is to have a successful career in the music business; however, people in his community beg to differ and advise Bobby to instead choose a more realistic source of income, as they believe a career in music is not a good option; Bobby quietly ignores their advice and continues his quest to pursue his dreams and prove all of the nonbelievers wrong. I'm Gonna Be Somebody Chords by Travis Tritt. INTRO [G] [C] [D] [G] [C] [D] [Cadd9] VERSE [G] Bobby played his g [D] uitar on the [C] harder side of [D] town [G] Where it's hard for a [D] poor boy to find the [C] money [D] [G] He had dedication [D], he had the [C] heart and s [D] oul [C] Somehow knew [G] he was born [C] to play [D] People said get a real job, support your family . I'm Gonna Be Somebody Chords by Travis Tritt. Play it with a nice, country strum. Watch Queue Queue

He is the one that performs this tune. Watch Queue Queue I'm not sure who wrote this song, but I suspect it was Travis Tritt himself. The song is a moderate up-tempo describing a young male named Bobby, who lives in a lower-class community with rather difficult economical issues. I'm Gonna Be Somebody by Travis Tritt. This video is unavailable. He is the one that performs this tune. A decade passes before Bobby finally achieves those dreams; he is now one of the most successful recording artists (presumably in country music) with a top "I'm Gonna Be Somebody" is a song written by Jill Colucci and Stewart Harris, and recorded by American country music artist Travis Tritt. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Learn I'm Gonna Be Somebody by Travis Tritt in this guitar lesson from Six String Country. F Facing the floor, I'm gonna b C e some G body. F If for one dance, I'm gonn C a be someb G ody. I'M GONNA BE SOMEBODY, by Travis Tritt Transcribed by Diron Ahlquist [G]Bobby played his [D]guitar on the [C]hard side of [D]town [G]Where it's hard for a [D]poor boy to find the [C]mon[D]ey.

The Great Lover, Happy Hogan Comic, The Neighbor Next Door Movie, Fred Hampton Books, Philippa Coulthard, As Time Goes By Season 3 Episode 1, Constant Angel, Simon Raab, Odin God Of War, Aniek Van Koot, Henri Nestlé, Floribama Shore, Is The Man From Snowy River A Disney Movie, Kenya Airways Review Safety 2018, Dominic Wood, In This Life Lyrics, If You Could See Her, Carrie Preston, Jane Wheeler Actress, Nct Sub-units, Smart Goals And Objectives Examples, Money Supply M1, M2, M3, Dreamchasers 2, Polytechnique Montréal Ranking, Scarlett Johansson And Chris Evans Chemistry, Theory Course Driving, South African Tamil Federation, Persian Cat Colors, Kathleen Cleaver Parents, Population Of North-west Region (cameroon), Rob Halford Instagram, Marshall U Sports, Okja Jake Gyllenhaal, Jin Korean Age 2020, Stay Out Nina Nesbitt, The City Nyc, One Song Disney, Driving Test Centre Near Me,