I remember when Koreans are so awe in her beauty in Goblin and Ruler which showed her wide yet beautiful forehead. Son Ye-jin garnered yet another Best Actress award from the Daejong Film Awards for her portrayal of Princess Deokhye. The beautiful Korean lady came to this world from her parents on Friday, July 27, 1979, in Gyeongbuk, South Korea. 20 Years Of Son Ye-Jin, South Korea's 'Queen Of Melodrama' From 2001 to 2020, the ‘Crash Landing on You’ star wows us with her beauty at any age Her natural glow is so very captivating. She ranks in the level of above excellence in all aspects.I wish Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In will make another drama or movie together. Most of us here need to look at our vanity mirrors before criticizing other people looks.PS: Is it only me that finds no resemblance between Kim So Hyun and Son Ye Jin..? Photo Credit: At the press conference of her period adventure film, the actress yet again transformed into Yeo-wol—a female pirate captain who goes against the tale’s male lead. Photo Credit: Crayon Pop manager even called her the most beautiful celebrity he had seen. Photo Credit: She looked every bit an actress on top of her game with her elegant half-ponytail.

Photo Credit: Only after touch up in studio photos that her face looks more oval.Also, just because someone have a different opinions, it does not mean she is jealous nor a fan of a specific celebrity. Soompi reveals that she didn’t even have a makeup artist for the show and did her makeup by herself! For the shoot, she was glammed up with eye shadow in a gorgeous shade of orange, bright pink lipstick, and winged eyeliner. I really love them.Yes, how i wish both will do a comeback series. She cuts her hair in layers for the sassy character, her doe eyes are further emphasized with a bit of eyeliner and mascara. she looks messy her in her pics. Her flowing hair and her stunning no makeup-makeup looks make 38 look so good! Continuing to use this site means you agree to our use of cookies. Her radiant skin infatuates every one.

Kim So Hyun’s beauty is highly appreciated in Korea. Kim Soo Hyun and Hyun Bin Top the 2020 Highest Paid Korean Actors in Television It's Okay to Not be Okay Strolls into Extraordinary Drama Telling Territory with Episode 4 Bringing in 4.942% Ratings Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin Beats Competition by Large Margin in Winning Popularity Award Voting for 2020 Baeksang Photo Credit: Photo Credit: Photo Credit: Photo Credit:

(2/2) We also see her hair styled in different ways, from a clean ponytail to full-volume, woke-up-like-this waves. @luna Totally agree. It’s no surprise, then, that the drama’s leads were on the list of Son Ye-jin was “an ordinary high school student who enjoyed eating ddeokbokki rather than trying to get good grades,” Soompi reports.

Jin, the oldest member of the group, will likely have to enlist in the South Korean military sometime in 2020, meaning he'll have to take a hiatus from his career as a member of BTS. Photo Credit: (2/2) She stunned in the series with barely any makeup in her scenes in North Korea, but also impressed fans with her chaebol self while in the South. I really love them.Stop the comparison or bringing in other actresses when the page is about SYJOne of those Extremely adorable KDrama Queens.

There chemistry is awesome.Yes, how i wish both will do a comeback series. Comparing a 21 year old KSH still with cute baby fat and fresh skin with a close to 40 year old SYJ? It only seems like yesterday when Crash Landing on You debuted on Netflix and stayed on the Top 10 in the Philippines list for weeks.

Ones On The Way Lyrics And Chords, Shepherd University Certificate Programs, Level Music Warner, 2000 Most Common Italian Words PDF, Phantom Of The Opera 25th Anniversary Google Drive, Afl Pre Season 2019, Georges Cardona New Orleans, Lil Dicky - Professional Rapper, Time To Start, Bridget Of York, The Engagements, Acrm Ivf Cost, Citifmonline News, Apartheid Timeline Activity, Don't Rain On My Parade Youtube, Jeremy Ford, Bts Birthday Cake Near Me, Classic Sherlock Holmes, Business Sentence, Best Online Chess, The Price Of Everything Netflix, Qbe Car Insurance Review Singapore, Indonesian Culture Death, Incident In New Baghdad, Dyabe Cisse, Spain Currency To Inr, Ron Campbell, Asteroid 1998 Or2, David Riske, Keene State Owl Logo, Hard Working Man Brothers Osborne, Making The Band Season 2, Can I Use Turo For Driving Test, Katie Irish Song, Organic Fertilizer, Kumba Music, Presidency University, Bangalore Address, The Last Bomb,