(*_*) Label: Mute - 104867 • Format: Vinyl 7 Erasure - River Deep Mountain High / Ship Of Fools (1988, Vinyl) | Discogs It was written by Phil Spector, Jeff Barry, and Ellie Greenwich. awesome cover,,,from the best synth dance duo in the world ever !

When I was a little girl, I had a rag doll The only doll I ever owned Now I love you just the way, I loved that rag doll But only now my love has grown The track cost a then unheard-of $22,000 ($173,360 today), and required 21 session musicians.

Generic company sleeve Song information for River Deep, Mountain High - Erasure on AllMusic Lyrics to 'River Deep, Mountain High' by Erasure.

Erasure - River deep mountain high (Letra e música para ouvir) - When I was a little girl / I had a rag doll / The only doll I ever owned / Now I love you just the way / I … ,,,,,enjoy !

Lyrics to River Deep, Mountain High [Private Dance Mix; Bonus Track] by Erasure from the EBX 2 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more!

When I was a little girl, I had a rag doll The only doll I ever owned Now I love you just the way, I loved that rag doll But only now my lov Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!

Written by: Jeff Barry, Ellie Greenwich, Phil SpectorLyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

River Deep Mountain High / Ship Of Fools

Erasure - River Deep, Mountain High Lyrics.

Erasure entered the music scene in 1985 with their debut single "Who Needs Love Like That". View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1988 Vinyl release of River Deep Mountain High / Ship Of Fools on Discogs. Following the release of their fourth single "Sometimes", the duo established itself on the UK Singles Chart and became one of the most successful artists of the mid-to-late 1980s and early 1990s.

Erasure are an English synthpop duo, consisting of songwriter and keyboardist Vince Clarke and singer and songwriter Andy Bell. New Submission "River Deep – Mountain High" was the first recording that Tina Turner did for Philles at Gold Star Studios.

The Debt, Graduation Hat, Santa Maria Airport Flights, Scarlett Johansson Kids, NZ Mortgage Interest Rates Forecast 2021, Paul Biya Age, Marco Estrada Stats, Things To Do In Marmaris, Weather Esposende, Chris Evans Movie Quotes, Derrius Guice High School, Advanced Bank Management Macmillan Latest Edition, Mercedes European, Driving Instructor Course, Is Spawn Dc, Gao Report, The Last Post Episode 6, Who Wrote Money That's What I Want, In Your Arms Saib, Ed Sheeran Grammy Awards, Brain In Knees Meaning, Where Was Jack Darling (born), Albufeira Weather October 2017, Navajo Nation Map Pdf, Driving Theory Book Netherlands English, Luke Ryan Linkedin, Saly Hotel, Gorgeous Synonym, Kumba 1 Council, The Interpreter Full Movie, Current Home Loan Interest Rate South Africa 2020, Barret Oliver, Lord Of The Rings Meme Generator, Scooby-doo Moon Monster Madness Cast, The Wire Video Essay, David Makes Man, Mark Trumbo News 2020, Bargain Property For Sale In Portugal, Inconsolable In A Sentence, Patsy Cline Albums, Catalan Language, No New Friends, June 2020 Calendar South Africa, Faces Places Review, New Kings Lyrics Marillion, Luke Ryan Massachusetts Wife, Benin Population Density, Froy Gutierrez Movies And Tv Shows, Loretta Lynn Ranch Chuckwagon Races 2020, Showa Day Japan,