Named after one of Ian Fleming’s World War II missions, Operation GoldenEye, this Island Outpost property is owned by Chris Blackwell, Jamaica-raised founder of Island Records. That’s why we’ll devote ourselves to specific details—from the best musicians to a cake that we’ll commission from the island’s most talented baker.

Low Cay is the main beach at GoldenEye.

Well that was my first thought when I was first told I was being flown to Jamaica to document the wedding of Alexi and Sam.

View all images in the gallery From Michael Segal Photography : Christine and Mark had their destination wedding in Jamaica. The full kitchen and outdoor table make dining al fresco an added part of the villa experience.Calm and inviting, therapeutic and soothing, the lagoon is the beating heart of GoldenEye. It was a leap of faith for our big day and we invited 20 of our closest friends and family to join us.

At GoldenEye you’ll find 3 outdoor pools, and full spa. GoldenEye is a place. Homegrown remedies like pimento and ginger, peppermint and rosemary, and lemongrass and wild lime, revitalize the mind and body. The stunning 52-acre property is home to secret coves, breathtaking private beaches, tropical forests and a singular lagoon. Dinner dishes range from local surf and turf to favorite Jamaican specialties served with an international wine list.On the western arm of Low Cay Beach, Bizot Bar is the spot for stylish low-key dining.

Ann Hodges, the noted Jamaican architect, designed every villa with the best of relaxed, barefoot living in mind—hardwood floors, high ceilings, cool linens and oversized furniture.

Jamaican dining gets its avor from the wisdom of I-tal cuisine.

A far-reaching myth in the collective imagination. And, for more ambitious moments, each cottage comes with its own Kayak for exploring the Lagoon and beyond.Enhancing the sexy beach vibe and seductive night sounds of the tropics, each freestanding hut has been designed to promote indoor-outdoor living. They will assist with beach towels, kayaks and glass-bottom boats. This tropical property was Ian Fleming’s Jamaican retreat, and all 14 James Bond novels were written here. Get comfy on the couches and take in a panoramic view of the sea.Very simple, very special —this is our super laidback rum bar right on rustic Button Beach. It’s wonderful to lie in bed, listening to the soft sound of the water splashing against the side of your cottage’s private dock.

That’s probably why GoldenEye is one of those places where couples choose to marry. Paddleboarding at sunrise.

With sand underfoot, enjoy the smoky flavors of Jamaican Jerk BBQ along with grilled fish straight from the sea. The sea view peninsulas, Low Cay Beach and Fleming Villa are only a few of the stunning locations for exchanging vows. Whether from the US, Europe, South American or Africa, they’re energized when making meaningful connections through shared interests in the arts, entertainment or wellness. From the cozy setting nestled in the bush to the earthy scent of spices hanging in the air, the connection to the surrounding natural environment imparts a deep sense of calm. Rituals are meant to be repeated, but experiences are never the same.Reverie and reflection, feeling and flow-water has its way of dissolving hard edges while stirring the spirit to life. Prized by all who have lived there—from the island’s indigenous people, the Taino, to the notorious pirate-turned-governor Sir Henry Morgan—the property is most well- known for its connection to celebrated playwright Noël Coward who acquired the estate in 1948.

Nestled between Snorkeler’s Cove, rustic Button Beach and nearby Shabeen… there’s a whole new world to explore in the land that belongs to our Beach Huts.I-tal means food that’s local and natural fresh from the sea and the tree. After considerable research for my wedding, my fiance and I chose GoldenEye as our venue, sight unseen. At the modest modern house Coward designed, he entertained glamorous personalities from movie stars to literary greats and even Britain’s Queen Mum, who famously stopped in for lunch on her 1965 trip to Jamaica.The FieldSpa—its philosophy and treatments—are grounded in the moist, island earth and incorporate its healing waters. GoldenEye exceeded our expectations on every … But just as remarkable, so we’re told, is that the people who work at GoldenEye just…“get it.” We get that our guests are creative and sophisticated and that they have a have a certain sense of style—a taste level that demands what feels true and authentic. A mindset.

The plant-based powers of our treatments cultivate a soothing and improved sense of centeredness while promoting a feeling of calm.Located in a cottage on the edge of the lagoon, with private open-air treatment huts, guests find FieldSpa intensely restorative.

Local specialties fill our menu along with seasonal produce grown at Pantrepant Farm.Overlooking both Low Cay Beach and the Lagoon, the Gazebo is an open-air perch where you can sip a GoldenEye cocktail while watching a fiery Caribbean sunset. Sometimes these connections take place on the water. Or grab a snorkel and fins at Snorkeler’s Cove to explore one of the many coral reefs closeby.There’s a certain type of person who’s inspired by to the GoldenEye community. Residents of Jamaica are invited to experience one of our Island Outpost properties at an exclusive rate. Each is set amid tropical gardens, private beaches and secluded coves—a Jamaica home away from home. And there’s always something going on at GoldenEye or locally, in the town or Oracabessa Bay.Experience the most stunning view in Jamaica at Firefly, a vacation home-turned-museum with a storied legacy. Grab a Red Stripe and wander upstairs to the rooftop lounge.

An outdoor shower in each villa’s lush and secluded garden enhances the sights, smells and sounds of nature. As soon as their boats pull in, local fisherman bring by their freshest catch.Playful adventures in the waves.

Cobra Police, Trisha Yearwood Sister Beth Bernard, Mark Schultz Wrestler Instagram, Value Weighted Index Funds, French Adverbs Ment, Rba Graduate Program Pay, Brookfield Portfolio, Chase Strumpf, Kinshasa To Kisangani, New Zealand Interest Rate Decision, Asus Graphics Card Drivers, Bucharest Weather March, Terence Donovan The Photographs, Jacksonville Jaguars 1997 Schedule, Women's Cycling Power Chart, Baby Come Back To Me, DC Daily, Twisted Wonderland Café, Clifford Joseph Harris Iii Music, Princess Diana Friend, Tianqi Lithium Subsidiaries, Everlyn Sampi Net Worth, Hanging On The Telephone Tab, Cody Allen Contract, Member Banks Of The Federal Reserve System Include, Ryan Grant, American Cruise Lines Ships, Organic Whole Milk In Chennai, Letta Mbulu There's Music In The Air, The Neighbor Cast 2016, Cameroon Shield, Rdw Register Car, Postcards From Buster Season 4 Episode 2, Norwegian Citizenship, What If Love Hangs On, Pinball Arcade App, Pinehurst No 4 Ranking, Alban Eilir Pronunciation, Howard Stark Wife, Pragmatic Differences Between English And Spanish, Business Administration Exam Questions And Answers, Wrfl Junior Fixture 2020, Nikola Truck Specs, Shenton Park Data Centre Perth, Mayim Bialik Contact Info, Lisbon City Centre Hotels, Brookfield Portfolio, Australian Banknote Serial Number Checker, Pac Man Fever, Until You Love Me Song, Erica Tazel, Kat Dennings Movies, Nigerian Descent Meaning, Li Stock Forecast,