After deliberating what edits I was going to do, I was looking back at my previous shoots for inspiration and was thinking about the realistic aspects of my final piece (eg quality and effect once printed and presented) and I was focussing on my shoot 4 particularly because that is probably my favourite shoot yet for this project (on parr with shoot 5). I was thinking about what I feel the happiest with and - in effect - the most proud of, and I prefer my computerised editing in shoot 4 compared to my physical editing in shoot 7, therefore I want to completely focus on the computerised photo edits for my final piece, again because I think they are most effective and I personally feel more proud of them compared to the physical edits and I think that is very important.I am really happy with my final photos because I feel much more confident with them compared to my previous shoot of physical editing. I did try crumpling them up but I didn't like the effect that the technique gave me and it look too unclear for my liking.For my final pieces I scanned the folded pictures back into my laptop and put them onto my website. The composition shows a photo of a person's face, in which has been screwed up and crumpled up to look unusual and abnormal. 420 361 27. Also, because the weather has been very snowy, I want to take on my own interpretation of a series of photos by Stephen Gill and bury some in the snow to see what effect they give.For the 'shoot' I chose my favourite 10 photos from the previous shoot and didn't take any new ones because this 'shoot' is focusing on how I edit and change the photos after they have been taken and I really like the simplicity of the previous ones and If I were to take some more, then they would be very similar to these anyway. I have come to this conclusion after my 8 shoots because I think they are the ones that look more effective and are the ones that I am the most happy with. 115 143 12. The composition shows a photo of a person, in which has been sliced up and staggered to look unusual. I really like how the glossy photo paper has melted with the fire and has created an orange-singed look to the photo that I have taken. In the whole area of photography so far, I have enjoyed looking at people in general and how I can change them to look strange or different to what we would usually see and that I why i feel most drawn to this topic because it interests me the most and I think I could delve deep into the theme and portray my own ideas on photographers that inspire me.Above is a collection of pictures that have inspired me and have given me ideas for my next project. If I was to do this shoot again, I think I would try out with more facial expressions and maybe cutting through the photos to see how they could look and seem different to the previous ones I have done.For the shoot I will be using my canon 750d camera with using fake lighting so the models look better and more clear for the photos.

I will be focussing on water, household chemicals (such as detergents), cutting out the photos in different shapes, also I will also be revisiting the idea that I used in shoot 4 of fragmenting the face using computerised editing instead of physical. 478 373 62. These include different ideas, including both physical and computerised editing and different ways of presenting distortion in people.Sakir Yildirim's works as a Senior Art Director at Wanda Digital and creates mind-bending photo manipulations in his work. If I was to do this shoot again, I would experiment with different colours and shapes and also experiment more with the physical editing now that I know it looks good. I tried out different shapes and I also attempted to tint the shape colour to different colours (I used green) to see what effect that would give, and I really liked it. This is one of my favourite photos by Tomm and it was created in the 2000s. For this shoot, the photos I take will be the ones which I will use in my final piece because I want to take a large amount of them to experiment with in this shoot further, and then ones to use as part of my final piece.In the shoot, I took the photos in a conservatory on a relatively sunny day to allow the most natural lighting I could get. I was thinking about what I feel the happiest with and - in effect - the most proud of, and I prefer my computerised editing in shoot 4 compared to my physical editing in shoot 7, therefore I want to completely focus on the computerised photo edits for my final piece, again because I think they are most effective and I personally feel more proud of them compared to the physical edits and I think that is very important.I am really happy with my final photos because I feel much more confident with them compared to my previous shoot of physical editing. I then printed out my two favourites and folded them up in different ways to make them look more abstract and morphed. I really like how they have turned out and I think they will look good edited. Lantern Man Red Lamp. I really like how the glossy photo paper has melted with the fire and has created an orange-singed look to the photo that I have taken. For this shoot, I will be taking a mixture of photos from my previous shoot and printing them out, then I will be experimenting with different ways I can 'physically' edit my photos. After doing 8 different shoots, I can now present my final piece in a well developed and thought out way. Tomm is very much like Yildirim in many senses such as taking 'normal' photos and distorting them in the editing process, however unlike Yildirim who edits his photos on a computer, Tomm prints off his photos after editing them into black and white and then screws them up and scans them back onto a computer whilst they are folded and crumpled which distort the faces.

Quigley Down Under Imdb, Nasdaq: Ino, Nick Wittgren Tooth, I'll Meet You At Midnight Chords, Portugal Covid-19, Alan Jackson Songs Youtube, Whats A Cpc Test, 33 Vikings, Lego Marvel Superheroes Ps4 Walkthrough, Billy Graham Bible Study Pdf, Wimbledon 2018 Winner, Graduation Hat Vector, Earth, Wind And Fire Members, Navajo Nation Map Pdf, Kaoss Edge Guitars, How To Pronounce Amharic, Jan Ullrich 2020, Gary Last Tango In Halifax, Should I Wait For Nvidia 3080, Tron: Legacy Box Office, Nnamdi Asomugha, Webjet Nz Accommodation, The Legend Of The Guardians 2, Jimmy Durante Make Someone Happy, Just As I Am Billy Graham Lyrics, The Royal Mile, Official Language Of Florida, Speedee Delivery Phone Number, Nick Fry Book, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Characters Unlock, Dgt Examen Teórico, Léopold Sédar Senghor Biographie, Elizabeth Film, James Howard Kunstler Twitter, Aig Broker Login, Ed Sheeran New Album 2020, Charles Schulz Quotes About Dogs, You're A Bugaboo, Alison Bechdel Net Worth, Logical Meaning In Tamil, Lewis Burton Twitter Caroline Flack, Live Forex Rates, Romanian Pronouns, Five Days At Memorial Life And Death In A Storm-ravaged Hospital Pdf, California DMV Written Test, Mama Used To Say Sample, The Clancy Brothers, Mekong River, Billy Graham Net Worth, Knowing (2009), They're Hanging Me Tonight Lyrics, Panther Go-slim,