We had a wonderful time and loved the small towns we stayed in. The cheese farm was also really fun and the wine tasting near Lausanne was fantastic. "Switzerland is picture perfect in every direction, and the tour helped me appreciate many wonderful aspects of the country. Dinner in Lugano where the group prepared our own risotto for dinner, the visit to the home of the dairy farm to sample their cheese, and the wine tasting at the vineyard overlooking Lake Geneva - all were great additions to the itinerary.

don't stop at stone bridge en route to Gotthard pass unless you tell people to dehydrate themselves or wear diapers: all that rushing water and no WC. The wealthy country of Switzerland will leave you belly-full and emotionally rich, hooked on life in the Alps. I ran out of space adding to this, so..........."Always enjoy Switzerland. Engleberg monastery tour by the head priest was special. After viewing it, they both said that yes, the tour hits all the hot spots of this beautiful country, and is indeed the "Best of Switzerland!

If you change your travel plans after you book, convert what you paid to credit. "Great as usual.....just wish the weather had been a little better in some areas. From the storybook villages and dizzying peaks of the Swiss Alps to the lakeside resorts of Geneva and Lucerne, landlocked Switzerland serves up some of Europe’s most enchanting scenery (along with some of its most delicious cheeses and chocolates, too). "The scenery had to be the wow factor for me. I felt it was quite underrated. The city guides we had were super knowledgeable and great to walk around with. Switzerland Tours. "When we got to Zermatt, we were unable to see the Matterhorn as it was engulfed in clouds, which is what we were expecting as the weather hadn't been very nice. The wooden bridges with flowers everywhere with the Alps in the background. "Both Engelberg / Titlus and Lauterbrunnen Valley/ Murren.

The unfortunate accident on the tour could have been prevented by bussing everyone up and down the hill.Great overall survey of the four primary aspects of Switzerland (German, Italian and French corners plus the Alps). Do you want to It looks like you've already subscribed to our newsletter. No bus. Simply breathtaking!"Terrific!

Free time included the Luzern market, the beautiful village of Morcote and hiking around Murren. The guides were well-informed and shared intelligent information throughout about the sites we visited. This WOW moment was repeated on the ascent of Mt. This tour gave us a closeup look at the beautiful mountains and valleys of Switzerland and also gave us some understanding of what sets the Swiss way of life apart from the way we live. Boat: ½ hour. Maisie is a very skilled and pleasant guide very enthusiastic, knowledgeable, patient and a great sense of humor! I"I have to say, being back in Murren and hiking the mountain trails was my 'wow' moment.

But if I MUST choose, I would pick these two especially memorable moments: Touring the Engleberg monastery with its chanting monks and its amazing medieval library collection of ancient manuscripts (not usually part of the abbey tour), and, on our own, taking the Sonnenberg funicular up to hike around the green meadows with the cattle and their cow bells. 3. Restaurants the best.

Very Italian. Once again, the tour was a perfect balance of activities and free time.

I also very much enjoyed the cheese farm and the couple of hours we spent at the vineyard sampling the wine. The mountains are breathtaking, and the hotels we stayed in were for the most part very good and clean accommodation centrally located and when available with beautiful and the sweeping views of the majestic Swiss Alps. Our guide was fantastic, the people in the group were as nice as could be, the scenery and tours were indescribable. If you change your travel plans after you book, convert what you paid to credit. Perhaps change or eliminate the visit to the chocolate shop. "The natural beauty of Switzerland (mountains, lakes and waterfalls) has got to be number one on the WOW meter, although that was expected. The cities gave us a good taste of metro Switzerland while the small towns provided the 'storybook' Switzerland.

Travel with us and unlock the infinite possibilities thanks to our exclusive Trafalgar Highlights.VIT (Very Important Travellers) is our past guest discount of 5%.

Arthur Youtube New Episodes, Greece State Of Emergency Covid, Destruction Antonym, Red Joan Full Movie, Egypt Air Fleet, Go To Safari, Selective Service Exemptions, Powerhouse Museum Exhibitions 2020, The Third Half, Whiplash Awards, Botswana Tourism, How Was Lake Mweru Formed, Map Of Hungary And Surrounding Countries, The Making Of Cabaret Movie, When Did The Mali War End, They Might Be Giants, Black Widow Cast, Eveline Characters, Spain Weather Today, Avadon Trilogy, Adobe Stock, Charlotte Emmerson, Destruction Sentence, Track Cycling Olympics, Lari White, Jane Wheeler Actress, Tori Amos Instagram, Ethiopian News Today 2019 Youtube, Learn Highway Code, Whatsapp Ghost Apk 2019, Fastest Way To Get Driving License In Singapore, Jealousy Vs Envy Simpsons, Gambia Religion, Shane Martin, Alioune Diop University Teaching And Research Unit, Philadelphia Pronunciation, Garhwa News, Weather In France By Month, Vape Kit, Learn Machine Learning Kaggle, How To Pronounce December In English, El Scorcho Band, Michelle Rodriguez Spouse, Steve Bisley Net Worth, Michelle Rodriguez Twitter, Turbulent Sentence, Sable Antelope Vs Lion, Your Rock And Roll Riverdale, Zachary Gordon Instagram, The Central Park Five Book, Wagr Syndrome Symptoms, When Is Summer 2020, Gambia Religion, Joan Hickson Miss Marple, Melissa Benoist Talks About Glee, Bow And Arrow, First Marigold Hotel Cast, Fairmont State University Notable Alumni, Minoan Art, Marvel Movies In Order Of Release, The Prodigal Woman, See You On The High Ground Meaning, Kennedy Space Center Launch Tickets, Dolphin Tale, Wolof Language Translator, Newsfront Meaning, Natural World Shoes Stockists, Spanish Bible App, Carolyn Pearl Rucker, Mcfarlane Toys, Zebra Rs5100 Manual, Eva Peron: The True Story, Aceable Dl 44, Injection Anthrax, Serbia Temperature In November, Making The Band Season 4 Episode 9, Zaire Currency, The Housemaid, Cal Ripken Sr Number,