Add all to Wantlist Remove all from Wantlist.
Alabama plays true in any decade. This album contains some of Alabama's first big hits ranging from "Feels So Right" to "Love In The First Degree". This version does not have 'RE' printed on back cover, lower left, by the RCA logo, unlike the other RCA-Indianapolis pressing, Alabama - Feels So Right, which does. Even though the album is over 30 years old, the message in the music and sound is not. The album became Alabama’s very first to place at number one on the Billboard Top Country Album charts. On the other hand, the album produced three number one singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. (C) 1999 BMG Music #Alabama #FeelsSoRight #Vevo I'm old enough now that when I say "they don't make 'em like they used to" rings true now. Watch the video for Feels so Right from Alabama's For The Record for free, and see the …

Music video by Alabama performing Feels So Right. "I" stamped in runouts denotes an View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1981 Embossed Cover Vinyl release of Feels So Right on Discogs. "I" stamped in runouts denotes an RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis pressing. On Alabama 's second album, Feels So Right, you can hear the band becoming comfortable with their sound and finding their niche.

Recorded At: The Music Mill, Nashville, Tenn. 37203

To name, these were: “Love in the First Degree,” “Old Flame,” and “Feels So Right.” On the all-genre Billboard 200 the album peaked at #16 and stayed for more than three years, longer than any other Alabama album. Data Correct Edit Master Release Data Correct .

Review Changes Unlike their first release, My Home's in Alabama, they don't sound like they're testing out various tempos, selections, and styles. Alabama: Feels So Right ‎ (CD, Album, RE) RCA: PCD13930: US: Unknown: Sell This Version: Recommendations Reviews Add Review [m279643] Master Release. Feels So Right is the fifth studio album by American country band Alabama, released in February 1981 by RCA Nashville.
It was their first #1 on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart. Feels So Right Feels So Right It was released in 1981.

A123 Systems Novi, Ron Campbell, Ridley Noah Size Chart, Things To Do In Vilamoura At Night, The Scorpion King 6, Star Calendar 2020, Martin Peterson Decision Theory, Shannon Leto House, Bill Berry Wife, Pierce Brosnan Movies And Tv Shows, Senegal Travel Itinerary, Nile Perch Diet, Alien Registration Number Lookup Online, How To Say I Love You In Portuguese, English To Yoruba Voice Translator, Lancing College Uniform, Zaire Wade Girlfriend Instagram, Euromillions Prize, Ivan Vanko, Piano Adventures App, Tsys Competitors, Oneohtrix Point Never - R Plus Seven Rar, Referential Integrity In Dbms, Hulk Hogan Mother, Kevin Shea Instagram, Violet Ripken, Dawn Richard Riot, Chris Rea - The Blue Cafe Songs, How Did Nina Dobrev Become An Actress, Gary Anthony Williams Malcolm In The Middle, Rockin' Robin Jackson 5 Lyrics, Cujo Film, Ukraine Weather, 4play Game, Benefits Of Finnish Citizenship, Walkaway Movement Numbers, Pittsburgh Panthers Football Schedule, Is It Cold In Here To You Song, Unhinged Movie 2017, The Lady In The Van Watch Online, Cna Financial Stock, Curt Hawkins Finisher, Tsys Investor Relations, When It Rains It Pours Meaning, Rod Wave - Paint The Sky Red Lyrics, Lake Bangweulu Area, Funny Comments On Childhood Pics, Sympathy For The Devil Youtube, Why Is The Cabinet Important Uk, Rao Ramesh Koduku, Frozen Orange Juice Lyrics, European Portuguese Phrases PDF, What Keeps You Alive, Zhoushan Port Code, Egypt Crime Rate, Yaounde City Code, Dr Dre Dee Barnes Eminem, Out Of Thin Air Wiki, Off Da Meter, Kate Middleton Bracelet, Rebecca Akufo‑Addo, Fantasy Baseball Andrew Benintendi, Karim Wade Net Worth, Sleep On It Pride And Disaster, Catedral De SevillaCathedral In Seville, Spain, I Don't Need You Anymore Cher, Ten Height, Rba Exchange Rate, SFC Energy, Time‑tracking Software, Digital Services,