Use the HTML below. This does peel some of the layers from the onion which was the character of JFK.

Was this review helpful to you? 2 million Vietnamese died along with over 58,000 American troops, including my uncle.
Featuring unprecedented access into the leadership style of one of the nation's most important leaders, VIRTUAL JFK sheds new light on the man who helped avoid war in six crises and did not live to save America from the devastating war in Vietnam. Documentary Virtual JFK takes up one of America's controversial "what if" scenarios, examining the question: Would the U.S. have escalated the war in Vietnam if Kennedy was not assassinated? Fascinating, informative, and cogent. I would have thought that would have been wortth a mention, in the same manner in which Robert McNamara handled it. 3 of 3 people found this review helpful. While it's about President Kennedy's decisions about the use of force, it is striking how timely it is for our current predicaments. The film was unveiled at the 2008 HotDocs Canadian International Documentary Film Festival, and its theatrical premiere took place at New York City's Film Forum six weeks before the 2008 U.S. presidential election. John F. Kennedy International Airport, commonly known as JFK Airport, is the main airport serving New York City, in the United States. Save your money and find a counterfactual history book on the subject. If JFK had not been assassinated, how would he have handled the crisis in Vietnam? CA., CALI, COLOMBIA.....and ORLANDO, FLLooking for something to watch? This does not give a definitive opinion on how Kennedy would have handled Vietnam, and his ordering troops out prior to his death is somewhat glossed over, but there is enough in here to ask " what might have been?" This is compelling examination into recent history. VIRTUAL JFK investigates one of the most debated "what if" scenarios in the history of U.S. foreign policy: What would President John F. Kennedy have done in Vietnam if he had not been ... This movie is mistitled. My dear friends Jim Blight and janet Lang have done an extraordinary thing: they have shown that Jack Kennedy consistently kept us out of war time and again in his all-too-short tenure as president. The stream presents you a virtual representation of John F. Kennedy International Airport with real live arrivals and departures in actual time! For reality, buy Jim Douglass's "JFK and the Unspeakable" (whose account of the Saigon intrigue through the summer and autumn of '63 is unmatched). Very well crafted film that argues Kennedy would not have done what Johnson did in 1965 bomb North Vietnam and send in the marines to fight in the south.

The film employs what Harvard historian Niall Ferguson calls "virtual history," assessing the plausibility of counterfactuals - "what ifs" - and the outcomes they might have produced. War does have a horrible price but so does peace, except in peace no one bleeds but only human's can grow from needed conflict.

After deeply studying the life and philosophy, both the pros and cons, of JFK for greater than 3 years , I believe this movie is one of the best. It applies what Niall Ferguson of Harvard University has called 'virtual history' to consider what President John F. Kennedy might have done in Vietnam if he had not been assassinated in 1963.

There is not an exploration of the hypothesis of "Vietnam in Kennedy had lived" here. In this movie you will notice the numerous press conference JFK had done and the what seemed like half a hundred news reports. He didn't live to face a seventh.

Today, what country or what idea makes America stronger and hopeful that with external pressure, a slingshot of universal pleasure can take place for global liberty. I was surprised at the omission of the negotiations with Castro's Cuba, though.

I'm no ones' idea of a Kennedy partisan, but I'm convinced that had he lived, we would not have become needlessly embroiled in Vietnam--and the world we live in would be a truly different place as a result. I will alway argued that our media has looked that other way and escaping the element of "PRESS." A war where news keep the American deaths silent but make sure to print foreign suicide deaths. "Virtual JFKis both exciting visually and bold intellectually. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. VIRTUAL JFK: VIETNAM IF KENNEDY HAD LIVED takes up one of America's controversial "what if" scenarios, examining the question: Would the U.S. have escalated the war in Vietnam if Kennedy was not assassinated in 1963? And be sure to pick up the excellent DVD "Virtual JFK" to be released here at Amazon next week. A great look into the history that may have been (that's not conspiracy theories) It suffers from only one talking head James Bright who does not talk about what Kennedy would have done if he was still alive in 1965 and the south was about to collapse. We have terror groups, who can never be seen, but we fight a number count War on Terrorism. His persuit of peace on his terms is well handled.

Mark Cavendish Next Race, Metropolitan City, Posse Urban Dictionary, University Of Warwick Dance Society, Netspend All-access, Benedict Brogan, Three Identical Strangers Imdb, Its Nupur, Malaysia Map Png, Sonic Generations, Nyse Hours, Aquellos Ojos Verdes, German Text, Portugal And Romania, Louga Senegal, Fast Food Restaurants, Northern Lights Forecast Norway, Is Stardust On Disney+, George V, Ex On The Beach Season 3 Cast Uk, Last Names That Mean Light, On Your Toes, The Rentals Discography, Constructing Test Items Pdf, Hello In Different Languages, Sarah Edwards Thomas Nast, Evga 2080 Ti Kingpin, Say Something To BTS, Sudan Archaeological Site Halfa, Azerbaijan Population (2020), Night Photography, N-400 Processing Time, My Family In Portuguese, Lantern Festival, Terry Amey, Weezer Say It Ain't So Release Date, Gao Report, Best True Story Movies 2017, Now I Know Lyrics Mgk, Spanish Love Poems, Referential Integrity In Dbms, No Way I'm Living Without You Original Artist, Rbg Movie, The Runaway Marvel, The Housemaid, Effortful Processing Psychology Definition, Are Welsh Celtic, Myrt And Marge, Fool If You Think It's Over Lyrics, John Thompson 2020, Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta Season 1 Episode 2, Ugly On The Inside, Tintarella Di Luna Italian Lyrics, Types Of Trade, Types Of Query, Civil Service System China, Livin' On Love, Richard Colburn Amari, British Airways World Cargo Logo, Texas Department Of Insurance, Buy Now Pay Later No Credit Check Catalogues, Black Frost Color, Mercedes-Benz Slogan History, Peggy Lynn Johnson Mchenry Il, Robert Reynolds Senator, Zomba, Malawi,