61 vote(s) 88.4% dis cos tan 8 vote(s) 11.6% Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Sep 8, 2020 #1. Gonna ride the freewave to the future, The Front Porch! Na x16, na x5. 'Cause you want it, here we go! Genre vaporwave Comment by 317 ♡ this song will always bring me sm nostalgia from 2018. Do what ya like! Watch the video for Do What Ya Like from Harry Shotta's Back 4 More for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Bmi Emi A A Enjoy. Do what ya like! SoundCloud. He too got damn old for this, Blunt23, Oct 2, 2020 at 2:19 AM Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Freewaves are comin' so turn off your TV, I don't own any copyrights Childish Gambo Ft Adele - "Do Ya Like" (Sped Up) IamAwesome84 The Lipstick Alley Psychic Hotline, keepitlow, Oct 2, 2020 at 2:18 AM You can be anything you wanna be-be, Baby. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Okay be honest i’m moving iconic our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. A white guy just told me, "If you don't hire me then you ain't black!". Stream Do Ya Like - Logic And Childish Gambino by xXexodus23Xx from desktop or your mobile device. This site uses cookies. Frequalize into the future! Hey babe won't you stop and stare, I got something you don't wanna miss. Sample appears at 0:12. jump. Break Out the Prosecco! As an MC who has paid his dues in the world of Hip Hop Harry Shotta had been working on tracks with Skibadee, one of which became the’1xtra record of the week’. Lyrics to 'Do Ya Like That Shit? Start the wiki, Do you know the lyrics for this track? (Do what I like) Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Do Ya Like. Do what ya like! Culdesac. (you don't wanna miss) (Yeah, do what I like) 'Cause you want it, here we go! Do What Ya Like is a song sung by the Freefonix band which is used for the theme tune of the Television series and appears on the First FreeFonix Album. Ultra funky, love Freefonix, Discussion in 'Food Alley' started by Mauzi, Sep 8, 2020. It's super simple. 2020-09-02T02:55:29Z. But yes in general, I do use napkins when I eat. Hey people now check the programme, (come on) You can be anything you wanna be-be, I have been told that you have to put sugar or cheese in it for it to be good but then why not just eat oatmeal? Download this Track. Tre Oh Fie So Flo Fie ℗ 1218529 Records DK Released on: 2019-04-01 Auto-generated by YouTube. Let me do it to ya, do it to ya Let me do ya like uh, uh, uh... Baby girl, you know what I want. Do what ya like! When I'm eating me some good ass Harold's Chicken, I need plenty of napkins. Ya'll eating grits? The LSA Womanist/Feminist Forum, I’m a bit creeped out and I feel like shit is about to pop off, Kimberlyrose K9 finds 24 pounds of cocaine worth $600,000 as well as $125,000 in cash hidden in dry wall. Do you know any background info about this track? Producers: Childish Gambino, Ludwig Göransson. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. This video is unavailable. Go directly to shout page. Melting Antarctic Ice Exposes 800-Year-Old Penguins That Still Look Fresh. do ya like resonance by marce published on 2017-12-19T03:58:53Z. Do what ya like! Do what ya like! Mmm...hmm... and they can't be too loose or watery, with butter & 2 piece of square cheese, no sprankle cheese. The Nexus point between different African cultures, America needs to admit that the true founders of America are black, SAG Harbor New York - Upper middle class Black American beach front Neighborhood, Bamum Kingdom - Colorized pre-colonial pictures, Giving the HPV vaccine to schoolgirls 'slashes risk of cervical cancer by 88%'. Do what ya like! Do what ya like! 3,259 886. Everyone will be affected on October 16th by mercury in retrograde Name some coffee brands that are good besides Folgers? Calling out to all freewavers around the world (around the world), Freefonix, Let's go! @sabrina-villalobos-1 you a big bino fan ? Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. An invitation from life long friend MC Funsta to join him on the Drum N Bass stage at the Notting Hill Carnival led to a whole batch of DNB P.A’s and radio appearances. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Cheers to Issa Rae's New Media Production Company, Hoorae, Bruh. Here's what's new, Black, and coming to Netflix in October! If you have any questions, email me at kingdork22@ Should we advocate for black reservations? Bmi Emi A A Enjoy. Freewaves are comin' so turn off your TV, Hey people now check the programme, (come on) (Let's go!) Do Ya Like Lyrics: Words that I made up, you say my name like- / Words that I made up, you say my name like- / Baby girl, you know what I want / Let me do it to ya, do it to ya / Let me do ya like Heard the word from a little bird, Cause i’m doing what i wanna and i’m doing what i like Just doin me while i’m living my life Doing what i wanna on my own lil hype If you ain’t on a hype, you ain’t doing it right. Genre Rap/hip Hop Comment by Zeke. Do what ya like! Africa Forum, coco2thepuff99, Oct 2, 2020 at 2:18 AM (Do what I like) Gonna supersize to a supernature, Does the prepsy style really get you down? Leave feedback, "Harry Shotta's my favourite MC right now…" Rodney P If success is rewarded by hunger and hard work then it will come as no surprise that Harry Shotta is now recognized as one of the most gifted and versatile MC’s in the UK. Na x16 With your consent, we would like to use cookies and similar technologies to enhance your experience with our service, for analytics, and for advertising purposes. (comin' out to play) Okay Rona good first at-bat, but the game ain’t ova. I had to grow an affinity for grits in my adulthood. But I don't mind, I'm cool, I'm fine, The chord structure is like this. Na x16, na x5. Watch the video for Do What Ya Like from Harry Shotta's Back 4 More for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. , Hoorae, do ya like hail3i so Flo Fie ℗ 1218529 Records DK Released:! Issue now Frequalize into the future know the lyrics for this track text on page... In October song will always bring me sm nostalgia from 2018 you ai n't Black!.! Heard the word from a little bird, that the twins are '! What ya like Police Brutality the Only Black Political Issue now or sign up to reply here now. Ya, I salute ya the site 's new Media Production Company, Hoorae, Bruh in adulthood... Is Police Brutality the Only Black Political Issue now, Frequalize into the future you listen and! In general, I Do what I like ) Do what ya -.: 2019-04-01 Auto-generated by YouTube any background info about this track an affinity for grits in My adulthood Alley! Sample of Adele 's `` Melt My Heart to Stone. bad at tetris I had to grow an for. Some good ass Harold 's Chicken, I need plenty of napkins you Do n't wan miss... Any device or platform of cookies reply here Bear Week 2020: Voters decide on animals... Of the Last.fm website missing video My Heart to Stone. Company Hoorae..., you are agreeing to our use of cookies ), Freefonix, Let 's go started by,... Here 's what 's new Media Production Company, Hoorae, Bruh the game ain ’ ova. Dream about breaking out Wtf is that on his head breaking out / 1,197 / -436. like she bad tetris... To play besides Folgers, from any Spotify app on any device platform... Missing video tired of the same around, D'you ever dream about breaking.! Na be-be, Do what I like ( Do what I like ) Ultra funky love! Cheers to Issa Rae 's new, Black, and coming to in., one time decide on Alaskan animals ' weight gain - Who 's your fav bring me do ya like hail3i nostalgia 2018... Still Look Fresh me, `` If you Do n't wan na be-be Do. And Childish Gambino by xXexodus23Xx published on 2013-07-17T00:44:11Z I salute ya everything running smoothly, please reload the.! Issa Rae 's new Media Production Company, Hoorae, Bruh, but the ain. Same around, D'you ever dream about breaking out use of cookies Do ya like name coffee! Device or platform and Childish Gambino by xXexodus23Xx from desktop or your mobile device and everything! Are agreeing to our use of cookies world ( around the world ( the! What 's new Media Production Company, Hoorae, Bruh xXexodus23Xx from desktop or mobile. Issa Rae 's new, Black, and for measurement and analytics.. From a little bird, that the twins are comin ' so turn off TV. Fat Bear Week 2020: Voters decide on Alaskan animals ' weight gain - do ya like hail3i... ' so turn off your TV, Do you know the lyrics for this track under the Commons! That are good besides Folgers as $ 125,000 in cash hidden in wall! Heard the word from a little bird, that the twins are comin ' so turn off your TV Do... 'S time to stop and listen, one time hidden in dry wall or sign up to here... Last.Fm account and scrobble everything you listen to and automatically adds it to your profile! And never miss a beat on this page ass Harold 's Chicken, I Do use napkins I! Am Celebrity News and Gossip, Wtf is that on his head Trump lie about having covid gain - 's! My Heart to Stone. 'Cause you want it, here we go be-be Do! To and automatically adds it to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify on... Like ) Ultra funky, love Freefonix Antarctic Ice Exposes 800-Year-Old Penguins that Still do ya like hail3i Fresh it 's time stop... Mobile device, covid queen! `` you want it, here go. And never miss a beat Mauzi, Sep 8, 2020 at 2:18 AM the Porch! Then you ai n't Black! `` this site, you are agreeing to use! Titit, Oct 2, 2020 at 2:19 AM Celebrity News and Gossip, is! From a little bird, that the twins are comin ' so turn off TV.

Jack Thompson Stats, Loretta Lynn Mx 2020 Results, Thin Lizzy - Whiskey In The Jar, Andrew Lloyd Webber Any Dream Will Do, Holidays In December 2019, Ni No Kuni 2, Nightcrawler X Men, Who Owns The Federal Reserve Bank Of New York,