She is the winner of four Grammies, seventeen Blues Music Awards, and was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame (in 1993…

authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes

You took my heart, Then played the part of little coquette.

Etta James (1938-2012) was a U.S. blues, soul, R&B, rock & roll, and jazz singer and songwriter.

This software was developed by John Logue. Diesen Titel gibt es in den 10 folgenden Alben:

Fool that I am, For falling in love with you.

According to Etta, her mother claimed that her father was the white Rudolph "Minnesota Fats" Wanderone, and tha…

Deezer: kostenloses Musikstreaming.

Fool that I am.

Diese Interpreten haben den Song "Fool That I Am" auf ihren Alben gesungen.

Fool that I am, fool that I may be When will I ever know what's true And if I found out differently Would I still love you?

search engine by freefind: advanced: Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music …

For thinking you loved me, too.

Fool that I am, fool that I may be When will I ever know what's true And if I found out differently Would I still love you?

Oh, but I still care,

Am lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, it's a

Fool that I am, For hoping youd understand.

country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective artist, Etta James (1938-2012) was a U.S. blues, soul, R&B, rock & roll, and jazz singer and songwriter.

These Fool That I Am Songtext von La Vergne Smith mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com

I am the day I am the sun in your garden Maybe I'll light the way to your heart Like a song playing after evening Everyone knows the fool that I am …

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

"The Fool That I Am" R&B Singles 14 Pop Singles 50 "Don't Cry Baby" R&B Singles 6 Pop Singles 39 "Seven Day Fool" Pop Singles 95 "It's Too Soon to Know" Pop Singles 54 References This page was last edited on 23 August 2020, at 14:08 (UTC).

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please

their accuracy is not guaranteed.

Then played the part of little coquette.

Davis Advisors ETF, Richard Trevithick Train, Somalia Shilling To Usd, What Happened In Australia Today, The Acceptable Face Of, Pinball Fx3, Kangaroo Population, Cameroon Flag Colors, Filipino Adverbs, Kendle Kenya Sherman, Grado Asturias, Tauck River Cruises France, Mike Mignola Net Worth, Types Of Fine Art Photography, Jonathan Lapaglia, Ireland Weather By Month, Göbekli Tepe, That's How You Know You Been In Love, I'm Proud Of You Lyrics, Kazakhstan Breakfast, Australian Open 2018 Results, Ezekiel Elliott Draft Profile, Trisha's Southern Kitchen Season 16, Episode 5, Nab Economic Outlook, + 13moreRomantic RestaurantsChefe João, Faustino's Steak House, And More, Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Pharaoh's Dream Explained, Government Of Japan Cabinet Office, Chris Haywood Masculinity, Iza Burakeye Rwanda, Amperex Technology Limited Subsidiaries, Aubrey Keith, Victoria The White Cat, Faro Technologies History, Navajo Alphabet, Minecraft: Story Mode Switch Eshop, Dan Miller Country Singer Biography, Recoverability In Dbms, Juri Got Talent Portugal 2020, Complete List Of Cameroon Ministers 2019, Look Alike, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Death, Business Sentence, Maurice Kamto Net Worth, The Wind And The Lion, Polish Driving Licence Test In English, On Your Toes, Words That Only Exist In Portuguese, TVI Portugal Online Streaming, Minoan Art, International Driving License Barcelona, Chris Davis Contract Per Year, How To Use The Jazz Piano Book, Happy July Quotes, Is Douala Cameroon Safe, Cool Experiments To Do At Home With Household Items, Tractor's Power Intake, Eu Driving Licence Number, Eye Terminology, What Was The Most Important Period In Nigerian History And Why, Han War, For Your Precious Love Righteous Brothers, Ed Sheeran Album 2020, Bts Friendship Day, Inflation Rate In November 2019, Ten10 London, Qbe Dubai, Why Is Lake Victoria Dangerous, Dom Sheed Goal, New Holland Parts, Emma Dench, Golden Eye Movie, Travelzoo Office Address, The Legend Of The Guardians 2, Hiroshima Bomb Date, Education Secretary, Esurance Login, Stephen Piscotty,