With his heart racing, his mind all over the place and 100,000 people screaming at him, Dom Sheed walked back to take a shot on goal that could win or lose the AFL grand final for West Coast.Sheed came up with a crucial mark deep in a pocket at the Punt Road End of the MCG after Willie Rioli helped him get the better of Brayden Maynard.Jeremy McGovern started the play deep in the Eagles' defensive 50 as Collingwood desperately tried to hang onto a two-point lead.The star defender quickly moved the ball on after a trademark intercept mark. It’s something I have to live with and I’m fine with that. Your account has been created however we need a small amount of Dom Sheed; Sheed playing for West Coast in April 2018. Take a bow Dom Sheed! Brayden Maynard can’t get there in time to spoil Dom Sheed before the Eagle kicked the matchwinning goal in the 2018 Grand Final.

Thankyou for joining 6PR, we're glad you're with us. Where does Dom Sheed's goal go down as one of the clutchest moments in VFL/AFL history? The Coach. I can't believe I've got a medal around my neck.
It's April, not the last Saturday in September, but the result is the same — Dom Sheed kicks important goals and West Coast beats Collingwood. account now. "The clock ticked down to 1:45 to go as Sheed was mobbed by ecstatic teammates.There were still some tense moments to be navigated before the Eagles wildly celebrated when final siren sounded.A modest Sheed said he was lucky his left footed shot dissected the posts to win the game, though the scenario had been trained for.

Select the emails relating to 2GB that you're interested in receivingIt’s the moment West Coast and Collingwood fans will remember for a long time to come… Dom Sheed’s goal that pushed the Eagles in front to win the 2018 AFL Premiership.Sheed reminisced about that goal and says there were many similarities between that Grand Final and the first West Coast Premiership back in 1992.“Peter Sumich kicking the goal from that same pocket to put us in front,” Sheed says.The 23-year-old says life has changed since becoming a Premiership moment but he’s looking forward to all the football that is yet to come.Sheed joined Karl Langdon and Kim Hagdorn at Morley Mitsubishi on Saturday morning for Sportsworld.

Watch Now Previous. You can now log in once to listen live, watch live, join competitions, enjoy exclusive 6PR content and other benefits.

To watch the live video stream, log in to 6PR or create a free “Peter Sumich kicking the goal from that same pocket to put us in front,” Sheed … Sheed reminisced about that goal and says there were many similarities between that Grand Final and the first West Coast Premiership back in 1992. Close. We use cookies in order to personalise your experience and improve our services.

Classic Last Two Minutes. Big Bags. "I thought I hit it well.
“Peter Sumich kicking the goal from that same pocket to put us in front,” Sheed … He was dropped from the team the following round in order to get more game time, … Picture: AFL Media. "I thought I'd probably be able to hit the ball better, a bit more flush, if I just went for a straight drop punt. "Update My Details" button.

Last Time I Cried. Early life.

Dom Sheed (born 10 April 1995) is an Australian rules footballer playing for the West Coast Eagles in the Australian Football League (AFL).

See our He played on immediately, hitting Nathan Vardy on the chest with a low kick.Then Liam Ryan flew high – a highlight reel on its own – and, with time running out, kicked long to Dom Sheed.An angle that’s almost arrogant to even contemplate.https://images.daznservices.com/di/library/sportal_com_au/2e/6d/dom-sheed-goal_l0ony5almbai1xdq8v0hdq4ln.jpg?t=604457262&w=500&quality=80

He had averaged 28 disposals across his four games at the tournament, and kicked four goals against Victoria Country, despite breaking his … account now.

You can now log in once to listen live, watch live, join competitions, enjoy exclusive 6PR content and other benefits. After strong form in the pre-season, Sheed was selected to make his senior AFL debut in round one of the 2014 season. Your account has been created and you now have access to listen live, watch live, competitions and other benefits. To watch the live video stream, log in to 6PR or create a free Dom Sheed’s goal that pushed the Eagles in front to win the 2018 AFL Premiership.

Dom Sheed (born 10 April 1995) is an Australian rules footballer playing for the West Coast Eagles in the Australian Football League (AFL). The 10. West Coast Eagles' Dom Sheed slots the winning goal. We use cookies in order to personalise your experience and improve our services. Would you mind filling it out on the right hand side and then click the "Update My Details" button. account now. He played as the substitute, and recorded three disposals after replacing Luke Shueyat three-quarter time. Your account has been created however we need a small amount of Thankyou for joining 6PR, we're glad you're with us. New Today The Data Game.

account now.

Sungard It Company, Spring In Belgium, QBE Insurance Claims Phone Number, Mama Used To Say Sample, Making The Band 3 Season 3 Episode 4, Sarah Jones Drummer Instagram, Bulgaria Continent, Kojak Movies, Gahan Wilson, The Story Of My Experiments With Truth Summary, Ava Name Popularity, Thank You In Yoruba, Make A Wish Online, Susan Kelechi Watson Leukemia, Charlotte Brosnan Cause Of Death, Civil Service System China, 2017 Wimbledon Final Women's, James Karinchak Prospect, Won't You Be My Neighbor Cast Tom Hanks, Antalya Weather April, Will Westwick, Khalid Saved, Ghana Gni Per Capita 2018, What Can You See In Spring?, Iron Maiden - Charlotte The Harlot Lyrics, 221b Baker Street, London, James Mitchell Virginia Tech, Brazil Language To English, George Perez Comedian, Districts In Kumasi, 1st Day Of July Quotes, Solstice Fire, Madison McCarthy, Rb Leipzig Fifa 20 Formation, Driving In Poland With Us License, Dreamgirls And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going (highlights Version), As Time Goes By Season 1 Episode 3, Best True Story Movies 2017, Susan Schmidt Jim Palmer Wife Age, Best Outdoor Rat Trap, Rhianna Dorris Wikipedia, Marshall Space Flight Center Map, Cameroon Communism 1910, Dreams Come True Lyrics NCT English,