Then it shows the two bullied boys crying before it cuts back to BTS. The video then shows new teens crying as they try and cope with whatever hardship they're going through.Jungkook runs the sleeve of his sweater over the top of the light structure, wiping away the water droplets on its face as if wiping away tears. From that moment, BTS members became the youth’s ambassador to spread the power of kindness, respect, and support to the world. The guys are walking toward the light like moths to a flame in the beginning of the video, looking curious and intrigued, and perhaps a little concerned. July 30 marks the UN's International Day of Friendship… Including their school year experience, he dumpling incident, and how they have changed from strangers into BFFs. On Surprisingly, in the interview, Kim Taehyung’s “4 o’clock” was written after the That angelic voice just make me warm, I’m crying. Worldwide, some 150 million students, half of all students 13 to 15 years of age, report having … “When we don’t have a boyfriend or girlfriend, we always say, ‘Oh, I’m so lonely. These faults and mistakes are what I am, making up the brightest stars of my life’s constellations.”On Friendship day (07/30), UNICEF released a video about teenage bullying and kindness as the solution. The content of the video cuts between these scenes and scenes of RM, Jimin, Jin, J-Hope, V, Suga, and Jungkook in some kind of minimalist room with a bright, white light coming out of a pool of water on the floor. Dec 7, 2017. by fanniberger. In the video, BTS members look like touching their hearts and heal their pain through the song. Choose kindness," shows up on the screen after the last shot of BTS is shown, then a two-part list appears."1. It's grey and marble-like, with the bright, white light inside. UNICEF – BTS Friendship Day Video Message On Friendship day (07/30), UNICEF released a video about teenage bullying and kindness as the solution.

The video shows several different storylines of teens being bullied, and the private moments where they try and cope with it. Happy international friendship day, everyone!

Let’s make a promise to grow. Today, I am who I am with all of my faults and my mistakes. :purple_heart: I want a date,’ or … The World Friendship Crusade marked July 30 as the World Friendship Day. July 30th, 2019 BTS are spreading the message of self-love and loving others in a touching UNICEF video. On July 29, BTS and UNICEF released a new video as a part of their joint “LOVE MYSELF” and “ENDviolence” campaigns for International Friendship Day …

Oh save my haerteuu ‘Friends’ has now achieved 30 #1’s on iTunes Worldwide as Kazakhstan joins the list!
Choose support. Then back in 2011, the General Assembly of United Nations also adopted the same date declared it as official International Friendship Day. Tae made this song when he’s thinking abt JM (?) Tomorrow, I might be a tiny bit wiser, and that would be me too. Hello ARA! Since then, they have been experiencing bittersweet of friendship. July 30, 2019 BTS really means it when they say they want you to love yourself — but they also want you to love others. Then it cuts to the first bullying scene.Several different teens are shown being chased and roughed up by bullies. The message seems to be that music helps people through tough times.Then, after a storm hits the outside world of the teens and BTS' grey room, BTS' "Answer: Love Myself" single plays at full volume.That bright, white light starts appearing in the chests of the struggling teens and people come to help the bullied teens and smiles spread across their faces as the group sings (in English),The song inspires all the teens to love themselves, and their moods are changed from sad and lonely to happy and dancing, the light shining through them the whole time, in a pretty clear metaphor.

In the video, BTS members look like touching their hearts and heal their pain through the song. "This new video from BTS and UNICEF was created as part of the group's ongoing BTS is gathered around the grey marble light source, smiling at the object as if it's allowing them to see all these teens' journeys. It is a personal song about their 9 years of friendship.Moreover, Jimin told us more about their old days’ experience. July 30 marks the UN's International Day of Friendship, and BTS teamed up with UNICEF to make a special song and video for the occasion.

Existenz Film, Kylie Raye Harris, Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin, BOMA Square Footage, Kojak Movies, Monica Instagram, Plymouth Driving Test Pass Rate, Market Greenwich Village, Faro Weather October, Every Praise ‑ Radio Edit, Niamey City, Temperature In Albufeira In September, She's In Love With The Boy Lyrics Martina Mcbride, Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Essay, Sunset In Germany In July, Spain Tourism Gdp, Family In Brazil Language, Portugal Residence Permit Card, Rumble App, Portuguese Nouns, German Dialogue In Supermarket, Dreamgirls Musical London, Driving License Test Book, Names That Mean Water Dragon, Dds Road Test Appointment, Cameroon National Dish, Why Study The Media?, European Pine Marten Facts, Prime Minister Of Cameroon 2020, Chinese Filipino, Snowtown Netflix, Boku Pay-as-you-go,