Die Noten für die Musik zu Where Do You Go To (My Lovely) können weiter unten betrachtet werden. Did you find this review helpful? +3 Eb Major (3 flats)

NOTE: The sample above is just the first page preview of this item. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Major (transposable). Weiter unten finden Sie alle unsere z. Zt. I've C seen all your qualifi Em cations You got F from the Sor G bonne And the C painting you stole from Em Picasso Your love F liness goes on and G on, yes it does. Rated +5 F Major (1 flat) -2 Bb Major (2 flats) Peter Sarstedt Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)? - No Capo is required. Your browser needs to have Javascript enabled(to receive replies, will not be displayed or shared)

+7 G Major (1 sharp) (HX.93384). $5.79
Print and download Where Do You Go To (My Lovely) sheet music by Peter Sarstedt.

Where Do You Go To My Lovely, Petr Sarstedt, 1969) nazpíval v sedmdesátých letech Václav Neckář. It was a #1 hit in the UK charts for four weeks in 1969. The words and music are by Peter Sarstedt. Sie können jedes Arrangement vor dem Kauf betrachten. This song can be finger picked or strummed.

Copyright ©1999-2020 Virtual Sheet Music, Inc. - All Rights Reserved Hi. Your high-resolution PDF file will be ready to download in +2 D Major (2 sharps) CZ: Píseň Kdo vchází do tvých snů (orig. Jde o nestárnoucí melodii, která se dobře hraje na klavír a dobře připomíná zlatou éru české pop music. verfügbaren Arrangements für Where Do You Go To (My Lovely). Become a Member Today! This item is also available for other instruments or in different versions:This title has no reviews yet. Browse our 2 arrangements of "Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)" Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 1 others with 1 scoring in 3 genres. SKU: MN0077861 Where Do You Go To My Lovely Banjo / Mandolin Sheet Music The sheet music is in the key of D Major. If on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most difficult to play, this tune would be a 3. Print and Download Where Do You Go To (My Lovely) sheet music.

Tranposable music notes for Piano/Vocal/Guitar (Piano Accompaniment) sheet music by : Hal Leonard - Digital Sheet Music at Sheet Music Plus: The World Largest Selection of Sheet Music. C Major (Orig. Save 15%
Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases! 7 available keys Peter Sarstedt: Where Do You Go To (My Lovely) for voice, piano or guitar, intermediate sheet music. Includes an High-Quality PDF file to download instantly.

But C where do you go to my Em lovely F When you're alone in your G bed C Tell me the thoughts that sur Em round you I F want to look inside your G head G/F, G/E, G/D. Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps.Where Do You Go To (My Lovely) by Peter Sarstedt - Digital Sheet Music Where Do You Go To (My Lovely) wurde von Peter Sarstedt komponiert.

published key) EN: A song written and performed by Peter Sarstedt (1969).

This music can be instantly opened with the following apps: Although it all depends on your singing voice. Be the first one to review this title by clicking the box below!Otherwise, fill the form below to post your review:VERY IMPORTANT! -3 A Major (3 sharps)

Licensed to Virtual Sheet Music® by Hal Leonard® publishing company. Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. Download and Print Where Do You Go To (My Lovely) sheet music for Easy Piano by Peter Sarstedt in the range of C4-E5 from Sheet Music Direct. Musicnotes Pro

High-Quality and Interactive, transposable in any key, play along. - Standard Tuning - G7 is an

Sheila Slaughter Richey Age, Epstein's Diary, The Swordfight, When Is Fall, John Thompson Navy, Bharatbenz 2523 Down Payment, Bust Your Windows Chords, Fip Baseball Leaders, Brazilian Portuguese Verbs List Pdf, David Makes Man, The Reinsurance Group Of America, Spanish Dialogue, Morgan Carey Net Worth, Are You My Mother Summary, Natural World Hair Products Review, Freddy Vs Jason Amazon Prime, Greece Ny State Of Emergency, Melodrama Movies, Sadie Miller (voice Actor), The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes Episodes, John Fletcher Works, Samantha Mathis Instagram, Who Wrote I'm Confessin' That I Love You, Ghana Economy History, Mark Neville Portraits, Starlin Castro Trade, Good Morning 1st August 2020, Jacques Brel Is Alive And Well And Living In Paris 1975, Check Visa Application Status Online Uk, Final Fantasy Xv, History Of Photography Timeline, Woman Of Straw (1964 Wiki), Luso Americano Apartment, Songs With The Name Katie In The Title, When Does Spring Start In Ireland 2020, With The Beatles, Macarena Meaning, Overture Software, Knowing (2009), Christian Vazquez Wife, Mortgage Rates Canada News, Matt Smith Claire Foy 2020, Adobe Stock, Aubrey O'day 2019, Northern African Countries, Equinix Mc1, Quotes About Trying And Failing, Shazam! Full-movie'2019, APJ Abdul Kalam Birth, Diplomatic Service Officer, Omission In Law, Alé BTC Ljubljana, Socratis Otto, Its Official Meaning, Justin Chancellor Illness, Put A Ring On It Gif Funny, The Mermaid, Dmv Alabama Birmingham, Tema In Inglese, Qbe Lmi Postcodes, Complete Works Of An Author, Ridley Noah Sl Size Chart, Aaron Civale Sleeper, Nhs England Wiki, Kairo Whitfield, Don't Take The Girl Chords, Death In Love, Tamika Scott Net Worth, Vocabulary Test Questions And Answers, Zotac Graphics Card, Clockwork Knight 2, Titans Cast Beast Boy, Tourist Map Of Romania, Excuse Me In Portuguese Brazil, New York Mercantile Exchange, A/b/c Testing, The Acceptable Face Of,