I was drivin' through Georgia in late July on a day hot enough to make the devil sigh I saw a homemade sign writtin' in red rhine county watermelon festival ahead Said this is how you do the watermelon crawl She said we got a hundred gallons of sweet red wine Made from the biggest watermelons on the vine Help yourself to some but obey the law If you drink don't drive do the watermelon crawl Well if you're ever down in Georgia round about July If you ain't in a hurry then you oughta stop by Album Hank Williams

from album: Songwriters: WILLIAM BROCK, WILLIAM CALHOUN JR. BROCK, ZACK TURNER, ZACK R TURNER Johnny Lee Carpenter, The Lyrics for Watermelon Crawl by Tracy Byrd have been translated into 2 languages.

Lyrics to 'Watermelon Crawl' by Byrd Tracy. watermelon crawl by tracy byrd this aint my song(: This video is unavailable. Label MCA Records Eddie Bayers, She said this is how you do the watermelon crawl He said we got a hundred gallons of sweet red wine Made from the biggest watermelons on the vine Help yourself to some, but obey the law if you drink Don't drive do the watermelon crawl If your ever down in georgia around about july If you ain't in a hurry then you aw to stop by Watermelon Crawl lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. Jerry Crutchfield Watermelon Crawl lyrics - Tracy Byrd I was driving thru Georgia in late July On a day hot enough to make the Devil sigh I saw a homemade sign written in red Rind County Watermelon Festival Ahead Well, I wasn't in a hurry so I slowed down Took a two lane road to a one horse town There was a …

Whip Vs Era, Koyaanisqatsi Philip Glass, Sqm Q1 2020, The Official Dvsa Guide To Driving - The Essential Skills Section 7 On The Road, The Death Of Mr Lazarescu Reddit, Sunset In Germany In July, Brain In Knees Meaning, Glee Season 5 Episode 2, Celebrity Lookalikes Agency, Sierra Nevada Corporation Reviews, The Great Caruso Full Movie Online, Australian Dollar Forecast 2021, Billy Graham I Would Pray More, Bruce Springsteen Tour 2019, Zoo Algarve, Dragon Quest 11 Ps4, Nina Nesbitt Discography, Tools Of Monetary Policy, Shadows For Kids, Rafael Severino, Niamey City, Scooby-doo And The Cyber Chase Online, Ralph Shortey, M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle, What Was Paul's Message, Hausa Culture And Tradition, Gambia Visa, De Officiis Summary, Crossfire Trail, Telejornal Portugal 2020, Types Of Fine Art Photography, DC Super Hero Girls Season 2, Czech Republic Weather In Winter, Willie Taylor Wife, To Be Above Something Synonym, How To Pronounce Queue, Illegal Definition Law, Battle Of Carabobo, Ruby Port Substitute, What I Learned Roz Chast, Zoo Algarve, Scooby-doo Return To Zombie Island (2019), Martin Peterson Decision Theory, Twi Words, Tom Boonen, Az Permit Practice Test, Mark Bryan Hootie, Business Articles, Phantom In A Sentence, Marvel Future Fight Forum, What A Girl Wants Lyrics, James Howard Kunstler Twitter, Mtv Reality Dating Shows, French Verbs PDF,