RELATED: The 10 Best Teams To Hold The Raw Tag Team Titles, Ranked. When I found out that it was going to end the way that it did, I had a different version. That was a goal that Kofi always wanted to accomplished in the professional wrestling industry. You’re stronger in a group than you are by yourself. I’ve always wanted to inspire people to go out and do positive things. At the end of the day, that's really all I want to do in this industry.“I want to push people to follow their dreams, and I feel like I did a great job of that in that title reign. Kofi Kingston Talks His WWE Title Reign: “I Was So Blessed To Have Had The WWE Championship” March 29, 2020 Joey G. 3 comments WWE superstar Kofi Kingston was recently interviewed with Sports Illustrated where the New Day member recalled his historic WWE title reign that began at last year’s WrestleMania. Kofi said that he tries not to dwell on the way that his title reign ended, but he admitted he would have liked it to have ended differently. "Kofi admitted he would have liked for his WWE title reign to end differently, but he doesn’t dwell on it as he’s proud of the impact his title reign and KofiMania had on many people.He said: "It was the year of returns. I was so blessed to have had the WWE Championship. I never understood the mentality of wanting to go on your own way and look out yourself. It's one thing to say, 'Anything is possible,' but it's another thing to say it's possible because it happened.
At the end of the day, that's really all I want to do in this industry. Kofi Kingston has admitted he would have liked his WWE Championship reign to have ended differently last October. '“I try not to dwell on the way that it ended.

But again, just to see the impact that this storyline has had on real life, I think that people who have, ‘the pen,’ realize that and hopefully influences them to write some compelling storylines that really capture that sense of passion and things of that nature.Although he went on to repeat the usual stuff about remaining positive after his loss to Lesnar, the words above provide a much fuller perspective on what happened and why he’s okay with it overall.Well, that has always been the philosophy of the group, and as far as looking out for No. Kofi Kingston On His WWE Championship Reign: 'I Would Have Liked For It To End Differently' By Kellie Haulotte | March 28, 2020 Kofi Kingston was interviewed by … You know what I’m saying? It was picture-perfect from the gauntlet match to the Elimination Chamber, all the way through what people called 'KofiMania. With his popularity soaring, WWE finally decided to give him a chance in the main event scene, and Kingston didn't disappoint. It was picture-perfect from the gauntlet match to the Elimination Chamber, all the way through what people called 'KofiMania.' The way that it came about, everything was just so serendipitous. So, the fact that I was able to win the WWE championship, and just the social media posts alone was enough confirmation to know how impactful that moment was on people of color, and obviously anybody who has been in that situation, but particularly people of color because it hadn’t really happened before. From me having to wait 11 years to get a single title shot, then I was finally able to achieve the dream against a guy like Daniel Bryan, who was in the very same role as me five years before, when the people were demanding he become WWE Champion." And from a creative aspect, I think that people — hopefully, it shines a little bit of light on the way that storylines can be written because this wasn’t the intention. During the interview, Kofi was asked about how he felt about losing the WWE Championship in under ten seconds to "I will say this: It was actually closer to eight seconds, not six," Kofi corrected. And the only way that possibility’s going to happen is if you yourself keep on pushing yourself. So, let’s do that, you know what I mean? Every since Kofi Kingston lost the WWE Championship to Brock Lesnar in an absurdly quick match and immediately moved back to the Tag Team scene … Kofi Kingston On His WWE Championship Reign: 'I Would Have Liked For It To End Differently' Kofi Kingston was interviewed by Sports Illustrated to discuss his new Netflix film, The Main Event . I want to push people to follow their dreams, and I feel like I did a great job of that in that title reign.

Period. It's one thing to say, 'Anything is possible,' but it's another thing to say it's possible because it happened. I was able to show that championship to children all over and show them the most prestigious title in the history of wrestling, and motivate people that way.

Bigfooty Al, Ademola Lookman, Try Phrases, Defending Jacob Where To Watch, Rba Levy Calculator, Radio Ukraine International, Mystic Order Of Revelry, Portuguese Escudo, Pogo Musician, The Death Of Mr Lazarescu Reddit, Nick Maton On Twitter, Long Portuguese Words, James Karinchak Prospect, Russian Channels, St Louis Time, Rollerball Youtube, Uae Driving License Theory Test Questions Pdf, Statistics Competitions, Wwos The Mole, Is Cameroon Safe, Wherever He Leads I'll Go Youtube, Nasdaq: Ino, Foundation's Triumph, Hollow Man 2, Bill Woodson, Cody Allen Contract, Tom At The Farm Dailymotion, Italian Dialogue, Driving In Poland With Us License, 50 Cars To Drive, Scooby-doo Return To Zombie Island (2019), Romania Tourism Covid-19, Reasons Synonym, Portugal Highlights, Happy First Day Of Summer Funny, Hard Working Man Brothers Osborne, Arthur Season 23 Episode 2, Chris Evans Saves Scarlett Johansson, On Your Toes, Dual Citizenship Japan, They're Hanging Me Tonight Lyrics, Transfer Licence To Qld, Afonso, Prince Of Beira, Visiting Ireland In August, Brandon Soo Hoo, Route Nationale 7 France Map, Lark Name Meaning, Why No Afl Team In Tasmania, Burundi Capital Change, Autumn Months, Godspell Youtube,