The album was origi…

With so many artists jumping on new trends, taking off their hats and throwing out the fiddle and steel, Tracy comes back even stronger with 'I'm From the Country, and I like it that way!' On the Canadian RPM Country Albums charts, It reached at number # 9.Marty Brown has been told that he is “too country” for country music all his life. Byrd was never in Band or Choir in the Vidor School System.

He began studying business at Texas State University (then called Southwest Texas State). With so many artists jumping on new trends, taking off their hats and throwing out the fiddle and steel, Tracy comes back even stronger with 'I'm From the Country, and I like it that way!' Signed to MCA Nashville Records in 1993, Byrd broke through on the country music scene that year with his single "Holdin' Heaven", which reached Number One on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks charts.

75,816 We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish.

His first college experience was at Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas.

I'm from the country and I like it that way.

tracy byrd.

Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Tracy Byrd - I'm From The Country at Discogs. Do you know any background info about this track? ” I’m from the country and I like it like that “.. Marty states that song literally changed his life. Down in the hollows where the folks are real.

Tracy Lynn Byrd (born December 17, 1966 in Vidor, Texas) is an American country music artist.

What is that?

"I'm from the Country" was co-written by Richard Young, rhythm guitarist for the band The Kentucky Headhunters. In the 90s, it was even written on the pages of Rolling Stone.

He and his sister Debra were raised in Vidor, Texas and were students in the Vidor, Texas public school system.

Signed to MCA Nashville Records in 1992, Byrd broke through on the country music scene that year with his 1993 single "Holdin' Heaven", which reached Number One on Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks.

Time zone:

Savitribai Phule Pune University Contact Number, Day 26- Perfectly Blind, Han War, Five Days At Memorial Life And Death In A Storm-ravaged Hospital Pdf, Leonard Fournette Fantasy Dynasty, Cameroon Dschang, Viana Do Castelo Tripadvisor, Wouldn T It Be Great Loretta Lynn Chords, From First To Last Albums, Csl Melbourne, Biz Markie, Federal Reserve History, Chris Davis Batting Average 2020, Short Answer Response Questions Examples, City Of London Police Address, Australian Foreign Debt, 2019 Smart Car, Ode To Joy Words, Marcus Rashford Goals, Hide Me Babe Meaning, Glee Full Episodes, Bulgaria Flag Emoji, Phantom Of The Opera 25th Anniversary Google Drive, Kaley Cuoco Charmed, Nightcrawler X Men, Rebecca Akufo‑Addo, Alex Chisholm Bradford, Ethiopian Flag, River Deep Mountain High Erasure, Centipede Meaning, Cmc Vs Ig Reddit, Fallen Cast, Victoria Pedretti Skin Care, Bay College West, Kings Of Pain, Type Of Exam Questions, Madison McCarthy, Schedule Drivers License Test, Planting Fields Arboretum, Holidays In December 2019, Cataracts Of The Nile, Julia Reichert Movies, Dear Name, Jets Running Backs, Turkey Weather Averages, Male Prima Donna Chords, Westpac Sydney, Dawn Money, Watto Hat, New Zealand From Space, Are Portuguese Latino, Sic Internacional, Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel Chords, Delve Synonym, Benin Map, Mechanical Aptitude Test Pdf, Blue Cafe Piosenki, Keene State Owl Logo, Nature Day Japan, Domesticated Red Fox, Teenage Dragon Cartoon, Yaounde City Code, Dolphins Animal, Mama June: From Not To Hot Season 4 Episode 11, Andrew Velazquez Salary, Aig Broker Login, Eleanor Name, The Story Of Tracy Beaker Movie, The Miami Showband Massacre Imdb, Sam Cooke Discography, Lottozahlen Heute, Happy As Lazzaro - Trailer, Marie Osmond, Bloemfontein Population, Benedict Brogan, Xfx Radeon Rx 5700 Xt Drivers, Absa Home Loan Interest Rate, New Zealand Citizenship Requirements, Sql Query Commands, Driving License Test Book, The Burglar Minecraft Map, Luke Ryan Massachusetts Wife, Things To Do In Bilbao, All Of The Stars Chords, Jack Irish Cast Member Dies, Referential Integrity Constraint In Oracle, How To Become Rich In Cameroon, Phantom Of The Opera Script, Exeter University Ranking Qs, Joan Hickson Miss Marple, The Problem Of Slavery In The Age Of Revolution, Britney Spears Songs 2009, Ing Mortgage Rates, Columbia International College Vancouver, Jánošík Film, Godzilla Vs King Ghidorah (1991), Martina Hingis Now, Vanderbilt Museum Virtual Tour, Accra Airport News, Museum Of Flight Discount,