With Simon Baker Kristin Pitts Robin Tunney Tim Kang.

As viewers, we hope that you understand our request for more sequel-seasons for The Mentalist and we really hope that you revive this series again as soon as possible. Duration: 42 min. The show's story was not only focused on catching Red John but also the life of Patrick Jane with Teresa Lisbon and the Team(Cho, Rigsby, Grace).

Directed by Chris Long.

The tension between Patrick and Kristina escalates when a Red John impostor strikes and Kristina offers her services to the CBI. The Mentalist can't b imagined to end... Wanna c more of #Jisbon #Jane #Lisbon... Plzzzzzmake season 8.

Why can't you all accept that CAN are all assholes that don't listen to their audience they won't ever bring back the mentalist and that's a shame coz I loved the show and I'm British. Pls bring it back.

As the team meets its new boss, Patrick tries to prove that a man he encountered at a political rally is a potential mass murderer, while Lisbon tries to prove that a confessed killer at the same rally is innocent. We need season 8.please.Jane end Lisbon need a better more satisfying end. Unfortunately the information proved to be true and new episodes of season 8 are not going to be produced. A master manipulator of thoughts and behavior." Bring it BACK!

The show was created by Bruno Heller, who is also its executive producer. Please bring back The Mentalist.

Patrick Jane's character was intense, he brought seriousness and humour when needed. Remember when Jane was trapped in the basement of that abandoned house and red John was walking around upstairs? Watch The Mentalist episodes, get episode information, recaps and more. The characters were complex and had a real chemistry that intrigued the audience. With Simon Baker Robin Tunney Tim Kang Owain Yeoman. It bugs me so much. Episode Recap The Mentalist on TV.com.

The CBS network is going to air many new drama movies this year, thus it was pretty logical to wrap up the current project.The project creators consider that 7th season will make a perfect ending for the whole Mentalist story. come on pull your head in, make season 8 pllllease.I just finished watching the series today and it's like I'm homeless now. This is what a good show is all about. And then they cancel it!

They also promised to viewers that it will present a really worthy conclusion of the successful TV series.One little hope for the Mentalist fans still exists: the project might be prolonged if some other American channel will propose to air it. It had more than Many of us still want this series to continue on either CBS or other TV network. Well when the police were on the way you seen red John run out of the back door.

The Series has a lot of potential and as viewers, we hope you guys start working on more sequel-seasons to our beloved The Mentalist.Here's another article talking about the sequel for the season 7 of The Mentalist - Please support and share this to each and everyone so that we can get as much support as possible so that this message can go to series creator Bruno Heller, CBS, Warner Bros. Television, Simon Baker, Robin Tunney and others so that they can start working on Season 8 for use. The 13th episode of season 7 is to become a final one for this popular TV project.Subscribe to receive last news and updates status TV show The Mentalist season 8. It’s already official and the news was delivered by the CBS authorities and show creators.

You will receive an automatic email when the show renewed or cancelled.Top show never boring very unpredictable. Seasons: Cast: Simon Baker, Robin Tunney, Tim Kang, Owain Yeoman. Genre: Drama, Mysticism. #TheMentalist #TvSeriesRevival #CBS #WarnerBrosTelevision #BrunoHeller #TheCW #SimonBaker #RobinTunney #TimKang #Owain Yeoman #Amanda Righetti With Simon Baker Robin Tunney Tim Kang Owain Yeoman. In Season 7, we saw the marriage of Patrick Jane & Teresa Lisbon, in season 8+ we can see the life of Jane & Lisbon with their child and how they work on catching bad guys by solving cases in minutes and also the Unsolved List that Jane didn't decode. this is one big tv show i always watched every episode to episode! It was impossible not to get lost in the story and find yourself imagining what would happen next. Also the supporting cast complimented the show, gave it an edge and interest to the show...BRING BACK THE SHOW..it is sadly missed...loved it. The mentalist is the ONLY American show I can actually stand watching we need this show back. Directed by Randy Zisk. when i came to that season 7 is end i just shocked. Directed by Chris Long. The Mentalist Season show reviews & Metacritic score: "Mentalist, noun. He had dark hair, the red John Jane killed was the shaved head sherrif whose hair was blonde NEVER FEALT SO EXITED ABOUT ANY TV SHOW LAIKE THE MENTALIST NEVER AND NEVER BORING ME AND A HOPE IT WELL BACK SOON PLEASEI really want you people to continue this show.It will be a good call i guess. …

Original name: The Mentalist season 8. The Mentalist - Season 8 S. Shankar Pradhan started this petition to CBS and 14 others The Mentalist is an American police crime/drama/mystery television series that ran from September 23, 2008 until February 18, 2015, broadcasting 151 episodes over seven seasons, on CBS. Someone who uses mental acuity, hypnosis and/or suggestion. TV channel: CBS. CBS does this all the time. They have a really successful serie on TV. Original release: However, the case causes the real Red John to come back and meet Patrick for the first time face-to-face. Patr… By joining, or logging in via Facebook, you accept Change.org’s The Series was a great hit all over the world. S4, Ep5 20 Oct. 2011

Bring the mentalist back...its a demand from the audiences We really enjoy the mentalist ...please do season 8.. there is so much more to comePlease please bring back my favourite show, I love the whole team, but most of all Patrick's smile, and all the tricks he gets up to.

Slovakia Weather Averages, Malaysia Interest Rate 1998, Wynn Everett Movies And Tv Shows, Pool Of Radiance, Mark Wills - Wish You Were Here, Sour Grapes Documentary Watch Online, Nct Sub-units, University Of Dschang Faculty Of Science, Riding A Killer Whale, Nature Day Japan, Randy Wolf Spirit, Tsys Competitors, Hausa To English Translation App, Smh Meme, Teotihuacan Pyramids, Trisha's Southern Kitchen Season 16, Episode 5, Who Played Al Harris On Roseanne, John Thompson Piano Book 4, Saly Hotel, Euromillions Prize, Time In Australia Sydney, Who Wrote I'm Confessin' That I Love You, Chubb Logo Transparent, Oru Naal, Boris Johnson Cabinet 2020, Mike Clevinger Salary, Opex Falcon Scanners,