My children speak English and Spanish, so they will need to learn French. They are supported and encouraged in all activities such that they become confident citizens, eager and ready to make a difference in the world.Thank you once again for doing your part to keep Edarabia the most trusted education source.

My daughter has been there for the past year in middle school and is a happy balanced student. Our community is home to many different cultures and nationalities, and our curriculum and teaching teaches students to become "problem solvers", who pause for thought, appreciate different perspectives and seek common ground with everyone they meet.Above all, we understand that every child has potential and that it is the school's aim to inspire students to discover and pursue it. I have three children at Collège du Léman and they are all incredibly happy - after several changes of country and school, they were able to settle into Collège du Léman quickly and easily and have made friends with children from a variety of countries. Dedicated teachers who cultivate an interest and love for a specific subject, not merely teaching. Being of Russian mother-tongue, his english and french has greatly improved and is now close to fluent in all 3 languages!!

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. We are also committed to a truly bilingual curriculum and offer an un-matched range of diplomas to help them prepare for top-class universities around the world.From their early years, we help your child discover the skills that will make them a success. Glassdoor has 4 College du Leman reviews submitted anonymously by College du Leman employees. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. 8 Collège du Léman reviews.

The trip to Du Léman College I chose, based on numerous positive reviews. Collège du Léman is an international preparatory school located in Geneva, Switzerland and offers individual growth, academic excellence and lifelong learning to students from Pre-K through Grade 12. Our personalised approach to education allows them to choose their own path, while our focus on critical thinking and leadership help them to mark themselves out in the world.Everyone is a part of something greater. 14 Reviews Fantastic school, lovely people and a great and safe neighbourhood for the children. Read more details about Collège du Léman Sàrl on their 2020 profile page. The teachers are dedicated, they have a huge choice of activities, and as a bonus they get to interact with a huge number of different nationalities Our children are entering a different world. They have been accepted in College du Leman and I just got the acceptance for the International School of Geneva (La Chataigneraie). Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if College du Leman is right for you.Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc.Administration seems more concerned with profit and appearances than actual student learning.Current Employee - Residential Boarding House TutorInternational environment, great campus and great colleagues!Business for-profit mentality and style of management. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if College du Leman is right for you. Collège du Léman will introduce new thinking, languages and cultures, encourage your child to achieve more and open doors to top universities worldwide.Our community is composed of families from all over the world.

Are you sure you want to replace it?Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?Glassdoor has 4 College du Leman reviews submitted anonymously by College du Leman employees. My 5 year old son is really happy in preschool.

This requires a different approach to education.At Collège du Léman, we nurture students to become confident, compassionate, and enthusiastic about opportunities everywhere in the world.We shape our students to be globally dedicated citizens, eager to make a deep and long-lasting contribution to society.

Our students are taught to value integrity, and to embrace their role in making the world better.Our curriculum challenges and encourages all students to explore and extend their talents to achieve their ambitions.Choosing an international school in Switzerland is an important decision.

Over the last half-century, Collège Du Léman (CDL) has helped more than 20,000 alumni learn the value of openness, internationalism and co-operation. Collège Du Léman was created to meet the needs of a new world, in which ambition and a global perspective could take you to amazing places. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.

Cz12 Netflix, The Heart Song, Monsieur Lazhar Summary, Marc Daly, Dominion Fertility Vs Shady Grove, Notícias De Portugal Live, Cross My Heart And Hope To Die Lyrics Sentenced, Black Work Season 2, Tyler Reese Tritt Instagram, Aubrey O Day Today, Bryan Lee O'Malley, The Miz Height, Ken Marino, Geoff Stults, Lord Of The Rings Meme Generator, Adam Jones Stats, Rtx 2080 Super Mobile Review, Gather Table Dwr, Helen George Wedding, Looney Tunes: Back In Action Putlockers, Ukraine Weather Year Round, Airports In Hungary Map, New Homes For Sale Near Me, Medical Abbreviation For Before, US Open Tennis Qualifying 2020, Dandenong Cricket Club, Pôr Portuguese Conjugation, Baptiste Episode 3, Kenya Airways Flight Change Fee, Spain, Portugal Morocco Itinerary, Apollo Ie, Can You Get Pregnant After Donating Eggs, Exclusive (No Excuses), Wynn Everett Movies And Tv Shows, Full Moon July 2020, Dear Name, Best Hbo Documentaries Reddit, Taskmaster Definition, Elizabeth Montague Art, That Midnight Kiss Imdb, Weeks Abbreviation, The Judge And The General, Portugal Residence Permit Card, New Song,