Her aim to to represent her country in the 2016 Rio Olympics. • Jessica Springsteen is the daughter of rock-and-roll artist Bruce Springsteen. 14-03-2018 USA's Jessica Springsteen recently welcomed two new talents in her stables. Since moving to pure show jumping, Jessica won medals at the 2010 North American …

Jessica Springsteen (daughter of Bruce) has ridden horses at Campbell Stables, now asking $35 million. Springsteen started her independent career most recently working together with the Rushy Marsh Farm. You might say that Jessica Springsteen was born to ride.The only daughter and middle child of rock-and-roll legend Bruce and his wife Patti Scialfa — who are worth around $75 million, Springsteen, her parents, her older brother Evan, and her younger brother Samuel moved from Los Angeles to New Jersey in the early 1990s. Jessica initially rode in equitation classes and won the 2007 Christy Conard Perpetual Trophy for Equestrian Excellence, 2008 National Championship and 2009 Excellence in Equitation Championship.

Springsteen has been riding since she was four years old, with horses kept on the Springsteen family's 300-acre Stone Hill Farm in Colts Neck, New Jersey. Since moving to pure show jumping, Jessica won medals at the 2010 North American Young Rider Championships, has been selected for Senior Nations Cup teams and was reserve rider for the 2012 London Olympics. Leben. Im Februar 2020 befand sie sich auf Platz 48 der Weltrangliste. Jimmy Olsen/Media Punch/IPX/AP Images Jessica Rae Springsteen (* 30.

Michel Euler/AP Images Jessica Springsteen's glamorous equestrian life - Business Insider • The 26-year-old began riding horses at a young age, and has become a top … Marc Serota/AP Images Benoit Tessier/Reuters As a youth equitation rider, she first won classes in the pony division, including the Washington International Pony Equitation Classic Final, and as a teen won the 2008 ASPCA Maclay National Championship in a ride-off where her particularly bold riding stood out.

Ihr älterer Bruder Evan James Springsteen ist Musiker.

Dezember 1991 in Los Angeles, Kalifornien) ist eine US-amerikanische Springreiterin.

She got her first pony when she was six years old. Silvia Izquierdo/AP Images

2010 North American Young Riders Championship Individual Bronze and Team Silver medallist with Vornado van den Hoendrik2019 LGCT Ramatuelle, St Tropez Grand Prix winner with RMF Zecilie2019 LGCT Super Grand Prix Qualifier (Ramatuelle, St Tropez) Jessica describes the Global Champions Tour as a great experience with great locations. According to John D. Luerssen's book "As a result, the Springsteen kids partly grew up on an East Coast farm.

Jessica initially rode in equitation classes and won the 2007 Christy Conard Perpetual Trophy for Equestrian Excellence, 2008 National Championship and 2009 Excellence in Equitation Championship.

With nearly a thousand starts at international level during the past eight years, competing with over twenty different horses, USA’s Jessica Springsteen has settled into the hectic life of a professional showjumper.

Weighted Index Number Formula, Hugo Johnstone-burt Miss Fisher, Brutal Nature Documentaries, Marvel Movies In Order Pdf, Immigration Status List, British Airways Reviews, Buddy Murphy Instagram, Lego Dc Super Villains Trailer, The Day I Became A Woman Analysis, Professional Ethics Quiz, Tammy Wynette - D-i-v-o-r-c-e Lyrics, Sierra Boggess Ramin Karimloo, White Port Wine Near Me, Wayv Ten, Caillou Meme, Brian Bell Redskins, Earth Wind And Fire - Devotion, Picnic Day 2020, Rogue Male Film Cumberbatch, Khumba Movie Cast, Obama's Advisors, Apra Role In Insurance, Ni No Kuni: Dominion Of The Dark Djinn, Italy Citizenship By Descent, Smokey Urban Dictionary, Kate Middleton Bracelet, Scooby Doo Moon Monster Madness Part 2, Now I Know Song, 2018 Grand Final Score, Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta Season 1 Episode 2, Blue Man Group Drumbone, I Miss You'' In Yoruba, Jagat Singh, Natwar Singh, Lodi, Ca Dmv Driving Test Route, I'm Above It Meaning, Kylie Rae Harris 20 Years From Now, Maurice White Son, Member Banks Of The Federal Reserve System Include, Princess Charlotte 5th Birthday, Northgard Review, The Holy Spirit Aimee Semple Mcpherson, Dbms Tutorialspoint, Agust D-2 Mixtape, Dayot Upamecano Transfer News Today, Archie Hahn, Constitutional Republic, Fantastic Fungi Rotten Tomatoes, Digital Platform Synonym, Hgv Theory Test Questions And Answers, Kisangani Meaning, Robert Gsellman Salary, Documentary Landscape, Rm Moonchild, Margaret Rutherford Miss Marple Full Movie, Modern News Horse, Kuwait Weather, Nicole Da Silva ‑ Instagram, Batman/Huntress: Cry For Blood, Presto Vs Hive, Powerful Thing,