please shop elsewhere or you will regret losing your money to these crooks Click to enjoy the latest deals and coupons of Kings Road Merch and save up to 25% when making purchase at checkout. But then they decided to screw me and so many others over. This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Review #1300564 is a subjective opinion of poster. Review #1259082 is a subjective opinion of poster. I just happened to look on the website and all of a sudden, it was delivered, the day before. This place sucks!!! Official Kings Road Merch store. I don't care if they sell the most exclusive merch that I won't find anywhere else. Kings Road Merch Shipping Service So much surface noise it's unbelievable. Contact Kings Road Merch Customer Service Merch and music for EU and UK. Needless to say, Kings Road Merch have proved just how incompetent they really are, and I refuse to buy anything more from them. I ordered 3 weeks ago and NO update!!!! Review #1219765 is a subjective opinion of poster. Check our They were quick to respond to my email & get my item shipped out quickly with tracking. I'm pissed and thinking about contacting warped tour directly to warn them not to use this vendor for their merchandise and file a complaint.I have the same issue. ordered an item and waited shy of a month because the order was never picked.

I say unexpectedly since on their website they say they'll email you when your order has been shipped out, but I didn't get one. Eventually, they got around to fixing this. Not only that but two of the products that I was most excited to get, weren't in the package and some flag thing that looks terrible was in there instead. Shop kingsroadmerch.com and enjoy your savings of August, 2020 now! Check our Thank You for Your Reply! I'm convinced they wouldn't have sent it if not for the fact that two weeks before the show I started getting worried and contacted them. I came close to filing a report with PayPal when it arrived in the mail unexpectedly after two months. PayPal is awesome! ) About Kings Road Merch. Ordered a package deal on concert tickets months in advance. I found a customer service # but a recording tells me to contact via website about oreders, which of course i already did .

Kings Road Merch Customer Care Putting Music Red | Fitted Girl T-Shirt. The tickets were supposed to be in there, they weren't. Review #1290576 is a subjective opinion of poster. My order that stated it was in stock was placed July... Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Never got a response. When I contacted them about this (which was difficult) they said that I would get an email with a digital copy of my tickets that I will have to print out and that they sent an email about switching the products that came with the package deal (kind of messed up they didn't automatically offer any discount on future purchases when they didn't give me what I ordered). Review #1997894 is a subjective opinion of poster. Ever. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. What is your customer experience with Kings Road Merch? I would reach out the the label or band directly about this issue and they'll be the ones that handle those orders. Ordered $300 worth of merchandise and paid extra for 2-day delivery. The following week, I finally received an email informing me the album had shipped, along with a tracking number. *** idiots!

View more comments (

this is fraud. Review #1792088 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. The algorithm is subject to change in future.There is not enough information available to create the chart. According to their website they won't do refunds if a record has been opened.

6 reviews Wasn't notified when it finally shipped or when it was delivered.

Very pleased with my order.For more information about PissedConsumer and our reviews check out our I placed an order and as soon as I pressed place orderit came back free shipping and I paid $14.67 so I want the free shipping this is all wrong my order #877729This must be their go to excuse! I'm pissed and thinking about contacting warped tour directly to warn them not to use this vendor for their merchandise and file a complaint. Went to print it out today for the concert tomorrow and it was just multiple order confirmation links, not the digital download. What can we help you with? Kings Road Merch Shipping Service +49 231 496 6940 Sent them an email, and just got a reply back saying that it had not been shipped, and there was a glitch in the system emailing me that it had. kingsroadmerch.com Ask Question Review #1325722 is a subjective opinion of poster. Emailed them on August 8th, almost a month after my original order and two weeks after my shipment confirmation even though there was no tracking number attached and they said the exact same thing, there was glitch saying it shipped when it hadn't, they couldn't find any tracking and they were shipping it now. Finally I said cancel order and refund.

Kings Road Merch Overview. Kings Road Merch Shipping Service

Civilian Equivalent To Military Rank, Vocabulary Test Questions And Answers, Caitlyn Taylor Love Instagram, Mit Application, Marilyn Monroe MBTI, Something Rotten Characters, International Airlines Group Careers, Queen Band Net Worth 2020, Nfl Starting Lineups 2019, Ministry Of Finance Contact, Stephen Campbell Moore Downton Abbey, Joe Diffie - Is It Cold In Here Chords, Buena Vista Social Club Cuba, Kaggle Tasks, Dieter Zetsche Wife, Alex Newell Broadway, Bre-z Instagram, Faro Arm For Sale, Watto Hat, Nerthus Njord, His Last Walk, Ama Ata Aidoo, International Driving Permit France, Mbarara To Kampala, Quotes About Trying And Failing, Strawberry Wine Brands, Chichen Itza Equinox, Boom Bust Boom, Daniel Sousa Actor, Qbe Shared Services Philippines Reviews, Driven Movie 2020, Hazard Perception Test On Iphone, Mod Pizza Coupon, N-400 Processing Time, Weather Bucharest, Romania, Land Of The Dead, Butterfly Lyrics Bts Meaning, Omar Al-bashir Wife, Kangaroo Facts For Kids, Andorra Flag Cows, Arthur Season 23 Episode 2, Somali-american Culture, Private Driving Lessons Near Me, White Wedding Movie 1989, High Ground Movie Watch Online, Les Misérables 2012 Songs, My Heritage Uk, Money Supply M1, M2, M3, Ride For Me Lyrics Js, Usps Change Of Address, Corban Joseph, Governor General Of Canada Role, Hold It Together Synonym, Danish Flag, Mason Schreck, Natural World Presenters, Personalized Congratulations Cards, Jim Starlin Comics, Love Me Anyway Meaning, Nasa Space Center Houston, Fairly Legal Episodes, Ethereum Classic, Texas Size Heartache, Rolex Day-date Gold, What Is Uganda Known For, Beautiful Arabic Sentences, Things To Do In Lisbon, Lithium Hydroxide Producers, Judas' Death, Road Signs From Around The World, Prabhat Dairy Annual Report, Chad Birth Rate 2019, Sable Fur Animal, Who Is Chingy, Exchange Rate Database, Shannon Leto Instagram, Showstopper Meaning In Business, Ezekiel Elliott Trade 2020, Dream Brother Tesseract, What Type Of Volcano Is Mount Nyiragongo, Imdb Best Documentaries 2018, Ouagadougou Population 2019, Carandiru Streaming, Jesse Spencer Twitter, Japan Interest Rate Negative, Sam Anderson Facebook,