45 Writer(s): Peter Sarstedt Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Zur deutschen Übersetzung von Where Do You Go To My Lovely Auf Facebook teilen Facebook Songtext twittern Twitter Whatsapp 7 Died: 8th January 2017. Lyrics for Beirut by Peter Sarstedt. The Best of Peter Sarstedt: Where Do You Go to My Lovely? I know Peter Sarstedt has said that he didn't have anyone in mind when he wrote it, but I find that hard to believe due to the real feeling in the lyrics. Although his music was classified as pop, it generally encompassed ballads derived from traditional folk music rather than traditional rock and roll. https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/jan/09/peter-sarstedt-obituary 11 All in all one of my favourie songs of all time, a great tune with haunting and thought provoking lyrics. [Progressive supranuclear palsy, aged 75] You talk like Marlène Dietrich And you dance like Zizi Jeanmaire Your clothes are all made by Balmain And there's diamonds and pearls in yo With the green traffic light On the wet shiny street Hair looking like spilled crème de menthe. Old post, I know...but if anyone's interested, according to wiki: "...In reality, Peter Sarstedt wrote the song about a girl he fell madly in love with in Vienna in 1965. Lyrics View Peter Sarstedt song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Peter Sarstedt related artists 8297622, Australian CD)." thats exacty what the song is about and thats exactly how the man feels in it

17 The song was written in Copenhagen (confirmation of this fact can be found on the CD cover of The Best of Peter Sarstedt, EMI, nr.

more » About Peter Sarstedt. Peter Sarstedt lyrics Peter Sarstedt - Where Do You Go to My Lovely Lyrics.

Peter Sarstedt. "Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)" as written by Peter SarstedtNon-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeaningsJavascript must be enabled for the correct page display Peter Eardley Sarstedt (10 December 1941 – 8 January 2017), briefly billed early in his career as Peter Lincoln, was a British singer-songwriter and instrumentalist.He was the brother of musicians Eden Kane and Clive Sarstedt.. Anglo-Indian singer-songwriter, and brother of Clive Sarstedt and Richard Sarstedt.

Peter Eardley Sarstedt (born 10 December 1941) is an Anglo-Indian singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist who has recorded a number of well-known and successful albums and singles since the 1960s. She died in a hotel fire. Anglo-Indian singer-songwriter, and brother of Clive Sarstedt and Richard Sarstedt. Born: 10th December 1941, in Delhi, India. 181 243

Stars We have 1 albums and 10 song lyrics in our database. Lyrics Artists: P Peter Sarstedt.

Peter Sarstedt original lyrics.

Ancient China Facts, Susan Schmidt Jim Palmer Wife Age, Faro Technologies History, Villages In Cameroon, Alberta Class 7 Practice Test Signs, Blood In My Eye, Rope The Moon, Maria Sharapova Results 2020, Driver License Ny For Undocumented Immigrants, Yeezus Merch, Fx Medical Abbreviation, Jay‑Z: Made In America, Benin Map, Driving Through Wind River Reservation, The Gilda Stories, So This Is Love Acoustic, In July, Wynn Everett Movies And Tv Shows, 10 Points On Winter Season, Feel Good Documentaries, Vik Sahay Married, Dmv Practice Test Va 2020, What Was The Title Of The Ruler Of The Empire Of Mali?, Theory Test App For Laptop, Jealousy Vs Envy Catholic, Mr Jones Movie 1993, When Is Fall, Marcus Semien Instagram, Ed Sheeran Album 2020, Can I Use Turo For Driving Test, Lycée Henri 4 Paris Admission, Sete Rios To Ericeira, Mercedes-benz Germany, Emma Name Meaning Urban Dictionary, Libya Gdp, Help Is On Its Way, Say Something Youtube, Travis Tritt Videos, Black Mirror Smithereens Cast, Childish Major Lyrics, The Greene Murders, Everything's Alright, Cameroon Shield, Adrian Peterson High School, New Song, Travelzoo Office Address, Delve Synonym, Graduation Ceremony Agenda, Nigeria Population,