Loading player…

Get track “It's the only place in my life I feel like I've truly gotten myself organized and truly living in the moment.” The song was written and produced by Timberlake, Larrance Dopson, Floyd Nathaniel Hills, Timbaland, with additional songwriting by Stapleton.

Written by the duo members—Ian Axel and Chad King—alongside Mike Campbell, the song was originally recorded by Axel for his solo album This Is the New Year (2011).

In the single version with Aguilera, she plays a ghost of the lover to whom the song is addressed as she traces the s…

297 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

He came from a football family, and he says he didn’t start taking singing seriously until he discovered musical theater in 10th grade, falling in love with Jonathan Larson’s rock musical, “Rent.”Swims says he was first inspired to start singing through his best friend and his father, who “were like the first people I ever saw in front of me that played acoustic and sang.”“That kind of got me into theater, and I fell in love with theater and it changed my entire life,” he says.

Anywhere I would've followed you. Joining singing competitions as early as age 7, he was coached by well-renowned child coach

“And so for us, we wanted to be able to provide that, so somebody could say, ‘Wow, man I actually like this song,’ or ‘I actually like this Shania Twain song.’ Like, you know, just to bridge those gaps.”Swims’ YouTube channel has also become a sort of refuge for people during the pandemic.

6 The team will march from the Mal Moore Athletic Facility, starting at 4 p.m., to the schoolhouse door at Foster Auditorium.

thanks for one million listens!!

Faith Wladyka Parents, Jack Purvis, Motivation For Driving Test, Sarah Brightman Phantom Of The Opera, Megan From Polyamory, Adley Rutschman Football, Benefits For Green Card Holders Over 65, Becky Lynch Instagram Profile Picture, Earth, Wind And Fire Lyrics, Lord Of The Rings Meme Generator, Burundi President Net Worth, Dan Walker, Ropin' The Wind, Nextdc Melbourne Address, Matt Baker Twins, Marley Rose, Flag Of Chad, Youtube Timeline Documentaries, Type Of Exam Questions, Alex Newell Broadway, Lifted (2006), Vincent Gil, Graffiti Words, Merlin 1998, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Psp Review, Practice Learners Test, Helen George Wedding, Long March 5, Hotel Ilomba Kribi, Fidelity Information Services Salary, Shallow Grave Meaning, Ginsburg Georgetown Law, Cibc Prime Rate, Constant Angel, Angela Spawn, Romania Tourism Covid-19, Texas Department Of Public Safety, Avadon 3 Review, 900 Questions Theory Test, Renegades Song, Chris Evans Lily James, Evelyn Prentice (1934 Movie), The Truth Untold (english Lyrics), Archie Hahn, Thomas Lennon, Flag Of Indonesia, Dive Bar Song, Dreamgirls And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going (highlights Version), Loretta Lynn Live Timing 2020, Gossip Sentence, Mathieu Van Der Poel, Downtime Checker, Guinea Population 2019, Junior Pga Tournament Schedule, What Does A Regents Diploma Look Like, Intermediate German Phrases, Green Light Riddim, Shirley Bassey Songs For A Funeral, Weather In Mauritius In October, Jean Shepard Songs, Singapore Tourist Map 2019 Pdf, Blackjack 21 Rules, Dan Miller Tableau Linkedin, Light Olive Skin, Con Air Soundtrack How Do I Live Lyrics, Youranoncentral Diana, Higher Grounds Movie Trailer, Flights To Portugal Cancelled, Nhs England Wiki, Portugal View, Alé BTC Ljubljana, Lakefield College School Chicago, Bluebird Customer Service Chat, Average Weather Bulgaria, Chris Davis Batting Average 2020, Bts Compatibility Test, Xiamen Port Code, I Wish All Your Dreams Come True Quotes, Nanosonics Trophon 2, Tourist Map Of Singapore, Current Female Tennis Players, Morgan Stanley Logo SVG, First Day Of Winter, Polish Driving Licence Test In English, Armenia Flag Meaning, Dragon Quest X Gameplay, Clinton Brown Biography, Presidency University, Bangalore Address,