"He added "three generations of Donovans on Ramsay Street has to be a first". Jemma Donovan has appeared on red carpets with her dad "She needs to look forward, be an open book, learn from her experiences and have some fun. My Dad had a wonderful few years and I'm sure Jemma will also embrace the experience and honour the past. Her grandad Terence Donovan, Jason's father, has also appeared on Neighbours - he played Doug Willis for a number of years . He said he can't wait to see what she does with her part and "watch her blossom as an actress". Jason Donovan's daughter is following in her actor father's footsteps by joining the cast of Neighbours. "I’m excited to see Jemma carry the torch and make the character of Harlow her own. "It’s become an institution and I’m so grateful for my time on Ramsay Street. Jason Donovan (2011) Imię i nazwisko Jason Sean Donovan Data i miejsce urodzenia 1 czerwca 1968 Melbourne: Zawód aktor, piosenkarz Współmałżonek Angela Malloch ... (Neighbours, 1986–1989), za którą został uhonorowany nagrodami Logie (1987) i Silver Logie (1988). Ed Sheeran named baby Lyra after main character in his favourite book How to get 48 days off work until next Xmas by taking 18 days of annual leave Messi ‘agrees Man City contract worth £623M’ as dad flies to Barca for talks Back-to-school with the Radfords as they share how to get 22 kids organised Leeds slump to 3-0 defeat to Stoke less than two weeks until Liverpool game©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Jemma Donovan, 19 (left), was the spitting image of her famous Neighbours star father Jason Donovan (right) on Thursday evening as she supported … "Jason - who played Scott Robinson from 1986 to 1989 - added: "Neighbours is an incredible learning curve for any young actor. What an opportunity.

Jemma starred alongside Hugh Bonneville in the BBC One film Mr Stink at the age of 11, and then played the lead in the 10-part Netflix series Spotless in 2015. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sitesThe return of millions of pupils begins as teachers make final changes to meet latest guidelines. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. The actor and singer found fame playing Scott Robinson on the show in the 1980s. What an opportunity!" She said she was "happy and honoured" to be joining the show.

"Neighbours has been an incredible launching pad for so many careers... still going strong!! he said. "Jemma will appear on screens from July, but show bosses are keeping it under wraps about how Harlow fits into the Robinson dynasty.Jason Herbison, Neighbours' executive producer, said: "Jemma did a fantastic audition for 'Neighbours' and her pedigree was an unexpected surprise. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services.The 18-year-old actress will follow in her famous father's footsteps by heading to Erinsborough to play the complicated character of Harlow RobinsonJASON Donovan's daughter Jemma Donovan has joined Neighbours.The 18-year-old actress will follow in her famous father's footsteps by heading to Erinsborough to play the complicated character of Harlow Robinson in the Australian soap.Jemma said: "I was so happy and very honoured to be a part of a series which has been enjoyed by generations. "Work hard, have fun and enjoy the process. Jemma, 20, has left her proud dad thrilled as she landed a role on the show he first shot to fame on back in the 80s. Jason added: "My dad had a … Eighteen-year-old Jemma Donovan will play Harlow Robinson on the soap and will appear on screen in July.Her grandad Terence Donovan, Jason's father, has also appeared on Neighbours - he played Doug Willis for a number of years . "Terence Donovan, Jason's father, also appeared in Neighbours, playing Doug Willis in several spells from 1990 to 2016.Jason added: "My dad had a wonderful few years and I’m sure Jemma will also embrace the experience and honour the past. "There are so many great memories for me looking back, and to be honest this is Jemma’s moment. Jason tweeted and posted on Instagram his pride at the news. It's become an institution and I'm so grateful for my time on Ramsay Street. Terence Donovan, Jason's father, also appeared in Neighbours, playing Doug Willis in several spells from 1990 to 2016. "There are so many great memories for me looking back, and to be honest this is Jemma's moment. These are external links and will open in a new windowJason Donovan's daughter is following in his footsteps and joining Australian soap Neighbours. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited.

"She needs to look forward, be an open book, learn from her experiences and have some fun. "The timing was also perfect because since my previous role on 'Spotless' in 2015, I stopped going to auditions and acting because I wanted to finish my schooling, get my A levels and see what I wanted to do after that so it’s great how everything has fallen into place. Jason Donovan found fame in Neighbours as Scott Robinson, and 30 years after he left, his real-life teenage daughter Jemma is joining the Australian soap as a long-lost member of her father… Jemma Donovan (Credit: Twitter) Jason Donovan’s daughter is heading for her dad’s old stomping ground of Erinsborough. "Jason and Terence are Ramsay Street royalty and it warms all our hearts to know there will be a third generation Donovan on the show. "Jemma's dad Jason shot to fame in 'Neighbours' in the 80s before kicking off a music career later in the decade.In the soap, his character Scott married Charlene Mitchell, who was played by Kylie Minogue, who he dated in real life from 1984 to 1989. Her character is moving to Ramsay Street as Harlow, a yet-to-be-revealed relation of his character Scott Robinson. In a statement announcing her casting Jason said: "Neighbours is an incredible learning curve for any young actor. These are external links and will open in a new window So proud of you Jem," he added. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes.

Belgium Citizenship By Descent, Which Celebrity Is My Twin, Congolese Food Fumbwa, Why Is Woodside Share Price Falling, Uruguay Flag Sun, Angus Brayshaw Stats, Titans Cast Beast Boy, Frozen Orange Juice Vs Fresh, Paul Biya First Wife, Adina Porter Glee, želary Vesnice, Gorgeous Synonym, Nfl Depth Charts After Cuts, Blue Man Group Drumbone, Hard Working Man Brothers Osborne, Portugal E-visa, Cascais Portugal Real Estate For Rent, Sleep On It Pride And Disaster, Dan Walker, The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Cast, Islam In Africa 1200, Arcimoto News Today, Porto Weather July 2019, 2018 French Open Winners, Lynda Barry Classes 2019, Port Alcohol Price, Leonard Fournette Best Plays, Stage Fright Movie, How To Get To Sintra-cascais Natural Park, Curiosity Stream Login, Travis Tritt Anymore Original Video, Watto Death, Trevor Bauer Video, Topcoder Tutorials Java, Spawn Clown Name, Madrid Weather Forecast 15 Days, Blink Charging Stock Buy Or Sell, David Bradshaw Cerner, Foundation's Triumph, Illegal Definition Law, The Knowledge Of The Holy Study Guide, Tema West, Bruce Springsteen Streets Of Philadelphia Other Recordings Of This Song, Vicroads Lilydale, Port Alcohol Percentage, Ato Historical Exchange Rates, Ta-nehisi Coates Reading List, Cameroon Food Ndole, Load Bluebird With Credit Card 2018, Peter Elbling Wikipedia, Crover House Hotel, Samantha Futerman Net Worth, Alea Pay Ticket, Burden Movie True Story, Bearded Chad Meme, Google Maps Driving Directions Route Planner, Citi Eyewitness News, Saving General Yang Review, Mike Clevinger Salary, Dmv Written Test Quizlet 2020, Up There Cazaly, Jack Thompson Films,