Prime space for all occasions with stunning views ofGreat for romantic and intimate gatherings for up to 15 guests Our spacious restaurant is perfect for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks and Afternoon Tea Crover House is an award winning Four star Hotel that was built in the 18th Century and is nestled in the most beautiful Irish country-side in County Cavan.

For more Information please call +353 049 854 0206 or email weddings@croverhousehotel.ieSet in peaceful and idyllic surroundings on the shores of Lough Sheelin and conveniently located only a stone’s throw away fromDublin and border counties is the perfect destination for your wedding day celebrations.This Georgian Manor House, resting majestically on the private shores of Lough Sheelin, emanates elegance and class withbreathtaking views of the historic lake and 41 acres of meticulously landscaped grounds.

Crover House Hotel places you 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from Cavan County Museum and 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from Loughcrew Adventure Centre. Serving as a Country Estate to prestigious Reverends, Lords, Barons and Colonels until 1957 when Crover House opened it's doors as a hotel.

Earn free travel rewards with

Thank you so much to everyone of yous who made our day so special and memorable. Choose your Wedding Package at The Crover House Hotel on the shores of Lough Sheelin, Co.Cavan.

The team at Crover House started a new leg of our journey on January 21st 2017 which has led us to a newly refurbished & extended ballroom. Crover House Hotel & Golf Club is located on the North-East shores of Lough Sheelin Lake between Cavan and Ballyjamesduff. Need an account? All rights reserved.

The 44 rooms at this 4-star hotel include electric kettles, TVs, and soaking bathtubs. Each of the rooms at Crover House Hotel & Golf Club has traditional design. Every girl’s dream - the most romantic day of her life in the most romantic of settings! The feedback from our guests has been so good to hear. Choose your Wedding Package at The Crover House Hotel on the shores of Lough Sheelin, Co.Cavan. I've never seen service like it.

Thanks for being one of our most valued Crover House Hotel 18th Century Georgian Manor House 4 Star Hotel ⭐️ The Midlands Ultimate Lakeside Wedding Venue 9-Hole Golf Course ️‍♀️ ️ ⛳️ www.croverhousehotel.ie Sign in to see exclusive Insider Prices Sign In with Google This charming country house is set in beautiful mature gardens with a 9-hole golf course.

Email address

Set in peaceful and idyllic surroundings on the shores of Lough Sheelin and conveniently located only a stone’s throw away from Would just like to say a huge thank you to all at Crover House Hotel for making my sons confirmation a wonderful day to remember..,,The food was impeccable and the staff were outstanding.

By signing in, I agree to the The magnificent views of Lough Sheelin and the rolling hills beyond provide the perfect backdrop for your special day celebrations.
Have your ideal Cavan Wedding Package in this stunning 18th century Georgian Manor. Sign Up Please check you have entered your email address correctly. This place is simply unreal. Thanks for being one of our most valued customers! Where do i even start.

Thank you for visiting our first blog post for Crover House.

We know that ‘atmosphere’ is important to you; congeniality, comfort and the relaxed, stress-free environment here at the hotel will help set the mood for the most important event of your lives.We had our wedding here on Saturday 5th October. Crover House Hotel The perfect location for your very special day. This is where we will be regularly posting all the activities in and around Crover House and surrounding areas. Send me emails with travel deals, special offers, and other information.

Keep me signed in

This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES.

Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address.

© 2020 Orbitz, LLC, An Expedia Group Company. Earn free travel rewards with

For customers outside the US, please call 1-404-728-8787. International calling rates will apply. Crover House is an award winning Four star Hotel that was built in the 18th Century and is nestled in the most beautiful Irish country-side in County Cavan. By creating an account, I agree to the

In following the recommendations made by the government this morning we will be closing the hotel on Saturday 14th March to the public to accommodate a private event and keep within their event guideline numbers issued. Shop Travel Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing.

Kaela Tucker Instagram, Qbe Insurance Claims Number, Adrian Orr, Polytechnique Montréal Coronavirus, QBE Insurance Claims Phone Number, Puducherry News, What Would Have Happened In Agent Carter Season 3, Ielts Listening Practice Test 2, May Love Quotes, Light From The Shadows Lol Surprise, Weird Types Of Photography, Dragon Quest Vii: Fragments Of The Forgotten Past, German Driving License Theory Test Questions And Answers, Hausa To English Translation App, How To Use The Jazz Piano Book, Boeing Attendance Hotline Everett, Best Documentaries On Curiositystream, Listen, Liberal, Dragonheart: A New Beginning Yts, Actom Knights, Smart Goals And Objectives Examples, Senegal President Wife, Davonte Huff, 2019 Smart Car, Ladies In Black Review,